who says stuntlife sold out??

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 11:23 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
who says stuntlife sold out??

this is totally normal advertising for a stunt site???

WTF is this site comming to??
Old 04-12-2007, 11:25 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: who says stuntlife sold out??

Is there a sugarmomma.com? I need a paint job and a streetkiller.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:26 PM

nnrider is a decent person

i feel offended by the portrayol of guys!!!! or somthing
Old 04-12-2007, 11:29 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NINER
Is there a sugarmomma.com? I need a paint job and a streetkiller.
probably not....
Old 04-12-2007, 11:33 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw that **** on tv, they did an expose on it. What a bunch of punks! ****** rich guys who cant get laid, go to parties where there bank accounts have to be a certain level and that lets them find chicks who will date them.

How fuckn lame, you need your money to find "love" by some high priced ho! Like I said, ****** punks!
Old 04-13-2007, 08:22 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

... wow ... nice ...

we dont care what is advertised, we just want thier money .. you know .. because we are so money hungry and all *rollin my eyes*
Old 04-13-2007, 08:30 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

my friend signed up on that site. he says all the "hot young chicks" are in their 40's
Old 04-13-2007, 08:40 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeM
my friend signed up on that site. he says all the "hot young chicks" are in their 40's
Cathi's on that site??
Old 04-13-2007, 08:42 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I thought it was one of those tartgeted marketing things.

I was thinking, "how do they know?" It was creepy.
Old 04-13-2007, 08:44 AM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha...I missed the sugardaddie one at first...it's early
Old 04-13-2007, 08:49 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Maybe it IS targeted marketing. I see it nearly every time I log on here...

I feel so spied on.
Old 04-13-2007, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by skillz954
Cathi's on that site??

blood for blood today huh ...
Old 04-13-2007, 09:01 AM

CPat is an unknown quantity at this point

don't they know stunters are BAH-ROKE?!?!? All the money goes into the bikes, not relationships. lol.
Old 04-13-2007, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Cathi
blood for blood today huh ...
yeah well you never gave me back my posts, or my ability to rep folks, and you always post up silly **** acting all innocent when you are as two faced as the rest of the world.....I guess it finally got to me.....

Old 04-13-2007, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Speedfreak Chic
don't they know stunters are BAH-ROKE?!?!? All the money goes into the bikes, not relationships. lol.

bwahahahaha ... good point
Old 04-13-2007, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by skillz954
yeah well you never gave me back my posts, or my ability to rep folks, and you always post up silly **** acting all innocent when you are as two faced as the rest of the world.....I guess it finally got to me.....

take it to pm if you have a problem with me ...
Old 04-13-2007, 09:16 AM

take it to pm if you have a problem with me ...
I don't care that much....just felt like giving you ****.....
Old 04-13-2007, 09:25 AM

i have had enough **** this morning ...

-some jacked up company out of NJ is taking money out of my account unauthorized, therefore I have to file a claim and my card is cancelled ...

-i have to fight to get my name off my ex's repo'd truck which a ******* divorce decree doesnt mean **** which basically i am being told by lawyers i have only two options ...

-my daughter turned 13 years old today which means that its just a step closer to pms... let the games begin ...

-i almost wrecked into some idiot parent this morning who decided at the last minute they needed to turn left ...

lol i might snap at a whiney post count

I cant WAIT until tonight!!
Old 04-13-2007, 09:29 AM

i have had enough **** this morning ...

-some jacked up company out of NJ is taking money out of my account unauthorized, therefore I have to file a claim and my card is cancelled ...

-i have to fight to get my name off my ex's repo'd truck which a ******* divorce decree doesnt mean **** which basically i am being told by lawyers i have only two options ...

-my daughter turned 13 years old today which means that its just a step closer to pms... let the games begin ...

-i almost wrecked into some idiot parent this morning who decided at the last minute they needed to turn left ...

lol i might snap at a whiney post count

I cant WAIT until tonight!!
what's tonight?? You gonna let me pee in your butt??
Old 04-13-2007, 09:31 AM

lol... uh ...

game over try again

Quick Reply: who says stuntlife sold out??