Todd!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 06:59 AM
AQPWT

aaronwilliams is a decent person
Todd!!!!!!!!!!!

yo man im at the KBR BTC at camp liberty and your not too far we gotta meet at the chow hall or somthing i might see if i can catch a shuttle to liberty but i gotta get up with you on here first! IDK if you can get into KBRs area?
Old 12-10-2006, 07:07 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Todd!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah dude let me know bro... ur not that far...I have 24hr duty today but we can hang out tom for sure unless you wanna come by my work and bullshit
Old 12-10-2006, 07:12 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

YOu mean catch the bus to victory??
Old 12-10-2006, 07:14 AM
Brap

If you got a phone around call me 822-3206 or give me your number we'll coordinate something
Old 12-10-2006, 07:20 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

feel special u have your own thread now
Old 12-10-2006, 07:22 AM
Brap

It's cause I'm a F-N pimp
Old 12-10-2006, 07:25 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

I told aaron to give you a big hug and a wet sloppy kiss 4 me!
Old 12-10-2006, 07:29 AM
Brap

Originally Posted by amberatua
I told aaron to give you a big hug and a wet sloppy kiss 4 me!
EEEWWW
Old 12-10-2006, 07:31 AM
Brap

Sheesh what's taking Aaron so long lol
Old 12-10-2006, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
EEEWWW
I dont think he liked the idea either he signed off right after I said it!
Old 12-10-2006, 07:32 AM
Brap

LMAO did he giveyou a #?
Old 12-10-2006, 07:33 AM

Sheesh what's taking Aaron so long lol
he had to go find a phone he was on some public access computers and he said it took him like 25 min to walk there so maybe he had to walk back to get to a phone.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:33 AM

LMAO did he giveyou a #?
No he didn't have one. i gave him yours.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:36 AM
Brap

OH i was trying to find that number
Old 12-10-2006, 08:05 AM
Brap

You sure you're not on south victory aaron? IN the tents? by the DFAC
Old 12-10-2006, 08:20 AM
Brap

Arron if you had problems with that # try dialing 318-822-3206
Old 12-10-2006, 02:25 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

confussion
Old 12-10-2006, 02:29 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i thaught you were in iraq
Old 12-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Brap

I am in Iraq and Aaron just got to my base for a few days..He's going to be working in Iraq
Old 12-10-2006, 02:34 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

oh i hope they pay him well......wish you guys got payed better too

Quick Reply: Todd!!!!!!!!!!!