You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 04:23 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Any HiNTs TO GettIn THEM Up ANd RoLLin EM?????

I can OnLy GEt EM BouT 30' Er So...
Look at something solid in the distance straight ahead at about head height or a bit higher

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:28 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

I just took these pics. . Sorry for the bad pics. . Bad lighting in the basement and it's my pic. phone .

I got the Honda plastics with bbr graphics from GSEnick

I'm gonna pimp out the second set in the box :YEAH

Everything else is 50Stunt and bbr(springs) :YEAH

Last edited by Crazy D; 12-04-2006 at 04:30 AM.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:28 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
Look at something solid in the distance straight ahead at about head height or a bit higher

I dO BuT JusT CaNT SeEm TO KeEp THeM RoLlIN...
Old 12-04-2006, 04:29 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Crazy D
I just took these pics. . Sorry for the bad pics. . Bad lighting in the basement and it's my pic. phone .

I got the bbr plastics from GSEnick

I'm gonna pimp out the second set in the box :YEAH

Everything else is 50Stunt and bbr(springs) :YEAH

NICe.. ManG....
Old 12-04-2006, 04:30 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

Any HiNTs TO GettIn THEM Up ANd RoLLin EM?????

I can OnLy GEt EM BouT 30' Er So...

loop a few and u will have it hahahahahahaha naw just practice man come in 45mph pick a point to start the endo, gently apply pressure to the brake , look forward , pop u butt a lil in the seat apply pressure harder until the bike comes up and then repeat as needed and then do it this many times
Old 12-04-2006, 04:32 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Thanks dude .
Old 12-04-2006, 04:32 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

sorry i just put the lil clip together and i have been over using it all day
Old 12-04-2006, 04:34 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by mastermatt50
loop a few and u will have it hahahahahahaha naw just practice man come in 45mph pick a point to start the endo, gently apply pressure to the brake , look forward , pop u butt a lil in the seat apply pressure harder until the bike comes up and then repeat as needed and then do it this many times

I WILL TRy TO LoOP a Few TOMoRrOw..

THanK Fer THa PoiNTErs...
Old 12-04-2006, 04:34 AM
Administrators

HoW BiG DId THa DB BaRs HElP You?????
Old 12-04-2006, 04:55 AM
RedruM

u talkin to me........i dont have db bars i have stock clip-ons but there turnd out and they make all the diference in the world i love them
Old 12-04-2006, 04:59 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by mastermatt50
u talkin to me........i dont have db bars i have stock clip-ons but there turnd out and they make all the diference in the world i love them

My BaD ....

THEY JusT apPEaREd ThaT You HaD Db BaRs...

Im FLipPIn TO DB WHEN I Get My KiT
FRoM FuLLTHRoTTLe...:YEAH
Old 12-04-2006, 05:01 AM
RedruM

not i the only way i will put db bars on anything is if i get a 929/54 just for endo's and then it will get db bars but thats the only way
Old 12-04-2006, 05:01 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

There is a guy that is selling a mount kit at FL . I think it will work on big bikes .
Old 12-04-2006, 05:03 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

mastermatt how much money you got in your bike ? Including the value of the bike as a streetfighter .

Just maybe an estimate value
Old 12-04-2006, 05:11 AM
Administrators

There is a guy that is selling a mount kit at FL . I think it will work on big bikes .

LiNkK PlEaSe...

Or #
Old 12-04-2006, 05:17 AM
RedruM

well seeing how this is my third one in 8 months lets see i got the first one for $1000 and put about $400 in it then i burnt it to the ground the second one i built for about $800 bucks i had a few left over parts from the first but they were shitty burnt parts and the bike was a decroded piece of crap so i bought another one for $1000 it only needed a few things to be complete but in the long run i will have about $1800 in this one when i'm done cause it is getting built up right but i dont think thats too bad 3 bikes $3200 8 months hahahahaha we got the hook up at a local bike salvage so its not really fair to say that thats the going rates or what the bikes were really worth
Old 12-04-2006, 05:25 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

LiNkK PlEaSe...

Or #
Alright i'll go look .

About matts bikes , that is awesome . I want something now cause i could build it in the winter .

But i was lookin more at an f2 that is cheaper . That salvage hook-up sounds sweet :YEAH
I don't got that
Old 12-04-2006, 05:31 AM
Administrators

Alright i'll go look .

About matts bikes , that is awesome . I want something now cause i could build it in the winter .

But i was lookin more at an f2 that is cheaper . That salvage hook-up sounds sweet :YEAH
I don't got that

Old 12-04-2006, 05:33 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

fiddylifedotcom/forums/showthread.php?t=7932

Last edited by Crazy D; 12-04-2006 at 05:35 AM.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:37 AM
Administrators

fiddylifedotcom/forums/showthread.php?t=7932

I TaKE IT I NEeD To sIGn Up ???

Quick Reply: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.