You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 11:10 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

i got my 6 blox!!! whats up ruu
Old 12-02-2006, 11:11 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
i got my 6 blox!!! whats up ruu
congrats.

nada mang. i'm at work again.
9 more hours.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:13 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

shitty... i almost drunk dialed yo *** last nite
Old 12-02-2006, 11:15 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
shitty... i almost drunk dialed yo *** last nite

it's not so bad.

there's not a whole lot going on, so we're just hanging out watching bull riding.

i got like 8 drunk dials yesterday, but i couldn't answer any of them cuz i was on the phone. wtf is up with thursday nights??

everybody gets shitfaced in the middle of the week.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:18 PM
*Sportbike Princess*

~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light

ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Old 12-02-2006, 11:19 PM
rUu

Originally Posted by ~Tara~
ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

sup?
Old 12-02-2006, 11:19 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

thursday here is the night to be out

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 11:20 PM
rUu

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
thursday here is the night to be out

there's no good night to go out in sedona....

phoenix rocks on wednesday, cuz that's usually ladies' night.
all the cheap girls go out for 2-for-1 drinks.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:23 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rUu
there's no good night to go out in sedona....

phoenix rocks on wednesday, cuz that's usually ladies' night.
all the cheap girls go out for 2-for-1 drinks.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 11:23 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

thirsty thursday is what they call it around here.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:25 PM
rUu

i changed my mind.

from now on, all i want is BAD reputation.

i wanna see if i can get 6 red blocks.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:27 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by rUu
i changed my mind.

Are you sure about that? I'll give you negative tomorrow if you want

Old 12-02-2006, 11:28 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rUu
i changed my mind.

bahahahaha

can you do that?

or does the red just get darker
Old 12-02-2006, 11:29 PM
rUu

Are you sure about that? I'll give you negative tomorrow if you want

nah, i'm just kidding.
i don't think it works that way.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:29 PM
Registered Spammer

We can try it out on bibo

Old 12-02-2006, 11:30 PM

We can try it out on bibo

i still dont even have the option to leave bad rep, i only have the approve option.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:30 PM
rUu

Originally Posted by Malicki
bahahahaha

can you do that?

or does the red just get darker
i'm pretty sure it just stays red.
i remember darius had a red block back in the day, but i never knew what it was.

Old 12-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by Malicki

i still dont even have the option to leave bad rep, i only have the approve option.
what's up with that? you should pm cathi so you can do it

Old 12-02-2006, 11:32 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by rUu
i'm pretty sure it just stays red.
i remember darius had a red block back in the day, but i never knew what it was.

bibo, charlie brown, kane all have red... ron hightower might and there's someone with a gixxer avatar that does too

Old 12-02-2006, 11:34 PM
rUu

what's up with that? you should pm cathi so you can do it

tell her i said hi.

Quick Reply: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.