You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 12:53 PM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold
Re: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Originally Posted by ***** Lump Lump
Ill take<<<

send some my way an ill hit you tomorrow

u too roger u can bump me to my next block
Old 12-02-2006, 12:54 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

anyone ever heard of Caliban.... its a band
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by gixxer601
haha that would be funny. ya i wish it was my personal shop but i just work there. but im 1 of 2 techs so its not like im hurtin to use the stuff.
werent you at sample the other night wheelien the rc
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

send some my way an ill hit you tomorrow

u too roger u can bump me to my next block
im revved out for the day
Old 12-02-2006, 12:55 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Malicki
anyone ever heard of Caliban.... its a band
nope
Old 12-02-2006, 12:56 PM

Malicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud ofMalicki has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
nope
dl the song its our burden to bleed
Old 12-02-2006, 12:59 PM

who left me rep, that says heres some rep, but didnt leave a name
Old 12-02-2006, 01:00 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

how many points was it?
Old 12-02-2006, 01:01 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

I got the same and it was worth 4pts
Old 12-02-2006, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
how many points was it?
Old 12-02-2006, 01:04 PM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
werent you at sample the other night wheelien the rc

i wish im still to embarassed to come ride with you killers.

superstunna scared me off haha. i dont wanna make an *** of myself. but i do wanna come out and get to know you guys and hang out
Old 12-02-2006, 01:06 PM

636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough

that was me spreading some rep..

i think it was prolly that ***** lump lump dude who left us rep. im now 10 points from next box

ahahh well ill get you back tomorrow
Old 12-02-2006, 01:08 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 636stunter06
I got you leave your name next time
Old 12-02-2006, 01:12 PM

636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ssteve
I got you leave your name next time
my bad.. i thought it left your name when u added the rep:YEAH
Old 12-02-2006, 01:13 PM
also known as OMR

i wish im still to embarassed to come ride with you killers.

superstunna scared me off haha. i dont wanna make an *** of myself. but i do wanna come out and get to know you guys and hang out
how did rob scare anyone
Old 12-02-2006, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by 636stunter06
ahh i'll get you back when I can... leave your name so we know who to go to
Old 12-02-2006, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
how did rob scare anyone

when i asked about comin out there a while back in the so fla thread. im joking he just said no squids thats all. i dont hot up peoples spots though. my bike is apart right now gettin the gas tank rewelded. but let me know ill get out there eventually
Old 12-02-2006, 01:15 PM

Alright guys Im out

Quick Reply: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.