You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 10:29 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
24d out, red for trachito
Old 10-29-2009, 01:20 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-29-2009, 01:46 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

reppin up......
Old 10-30-2009, 11:07 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

24ed

Been kind of slacking getting on the board. I have a good excuse though. Went to YO FACE !!!!!!!!

Damn,,,,,,,,, that was freak'n sickkkkkkk asssssss times too.

Web link to a few pictures my wife took while we were out there:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/o_w_e/s...7622670983174/
Old 10-30-2009, 11:21 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Nice Pics Jimmy. Was that your little guy on the 50? A lot of those bikes look familiar from here.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:13 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

24'd out.... everyone got green.... Just cuz I 24'd before stunt fighter and chito
Old 10-30-2009, 12:15 PM

Bowers is a name known to allBowers is a name known to allBowers is a name known to allBowers is a name known to allBowers is a name known to allBowers is a name known to all

24 lockdown again cya all in 24
Old 10-30-2009, 12:22 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

24'd. Have a Happy Halloween!
Old 10-30-2009, 03:07 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

back for another round ...
Old 10-30-2009, 03:12 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Happy Halloween Rep ... WOOOOOO ... thats all im 24'd ... Trick or Treat ... red blox or Green blox ... enjoy ur weekend everyone peace
Old 10-30-2009, 04:15 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-30-2009, 04:42 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

bag o green is out for 24.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

24d out
Old 10-30-2009, 07:43 PM

TJTJTJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
Lynn,

Wow, I knew this site was full of drama but damn, does it really have to resort to this? I thought you knew how to contact me and knew where I lived. Why must I have to read such randomly negative comments from you, directed towards me when I’m not even a member on this site?

Damn girl, I thought about returning the “disses” but figured, what the hell, I have time to write 1000 words…. One thing that chick wrote is on point, there is nothin gangsta about you. From reading past posts, it seems as though you like public attention, with everyone in your personal business. So, I decided to bypass “PM’ing” you.

First of all, let’s get something straight – I know that Caesar has already spoken with you a few months back to stop with your **** and keep my name out of your mouth and off of this site. I don’t know whose harassing you nor do I know (or care) why. But you need to stop jumping to conclusions and blaming me. I saw how you went off on the chick Ju-C just for simply giving the boy a compliment and how that led into a plethora of drama. You really need to calm down. Your threats of pressing charges, and threats that things are going to be made worse for me (and/or him) has no affect on me. And I must admit that I have had tendencies to do lame **** like harass females, whips some asses, make phone calls and threats etc… But the majority of that was back when I was around your age (nearly 10 years ago). However; I am truly flattered that you would waste so much time and energy checking for me and writing things about me when clearly, this “mystery person” has a lot of personal information on you that I couldn’t possibly know.

What you are failing to realize is that, you are a child to me and your temporary position in C’s life is no threat to me, given the fact that:

1) Caesar would much rather be single than in a relationship any day (I’m sure you’ve read that about a million times) but yet, there you are, sittin’ in Arizona, nearly 1600 miles away with a wet *** over a dude you can’t even be with on a regular basis.

2) He loves sex more than almost any material thing and gets bored VERY easily and with you being out there, well……….. That’s pretty much self-explanatory.

3) You hold no attributive material to make him even consider having something long-term.

4) He has no intention of getting married or ‘live-in coexistence”.

5) He has no plans on moving away to be closer to you and has made it very clear to me that you will not be moving here.

6) He’s also made it clear that he DOES NOT love you. He “loves” the “idea” of being someone that’s not tying him down; someone that he doesn’t have to answer to, yet someone who “entertains” him for the time being and in addition, he’s free to do whatever the hell he damn well pleases and with whomever.

7) And I’m more than sure that he has told you that he does, but it’s easy for him to say that because you’re miles and miles away. What you have is a “convenient fling” for him, until he decides that he’s bored and then will try his best to let you down easy and move on to something else.

8) You will never fully have a clue of what goes on down here in New Orleans, so I suggest you get a grip.

In addition, regarding me being “mad” because you have something that I want…(sigh)… smh.
Another clarification: When it comes to Caesar, you may be “affiliated” but you “have” nothing. Furthermore; if I wanted him as badly as you think I do, I’d have him.

I‘m cool with the fact that he’s ventured off to see what’s out there and got twisted up with you. As long as he knows what his priorities are and places his 3 children first, it’s all good. However; with me being the mother of two of them, I will always have a relationship with him in one way or another no matter what. We are still good friends and we still care about one another. That is something you will just have to deal with until you’re pushed to the side like the rest of them.

I have no problem with you posting your business all over stunt forums for the world to see, but please, by all means, keep me and Caesar’s personal business off of it because if you don’t, I assure you, things will get very bad for you (you need you ask him AGAIN about me). The best thing you can do is show some respect and class while you’re with him – maybe that’ll make him stick around a little longer. And if you have any “issues” to discuss or childish “tantrums” to throw, by all means, give me a call since you claim to have my number.

Its clearly obvious that you feel threatened by me, or else you would have never put yourself out there the way you have, losing energy and sleep about me, so I must not be too damn ugly since:

1) Caesar's orgams have never been faked with me, either the *** was on me or runnin' out of me, you dumb *** bitch.

2) I have way too many emails and texts from him saying and showing otherwise.

Thank you.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:51 PM
I'm in love with a lot

PancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of light

^^^wtf!!??
Old 10-30-2009, 08:01 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by civilly disobey
^^^wtf!!??
wow.....
Old 10-31-2009, 01:55 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

got everyone
Old 10-31-2009, 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by TJTJTJ
Lynn,

Wow, I knew this site was full of drama but damn, does it really have to resort to this? I thought you knew how to contact me and knew where I lived. Why must I have to read such randomly negative comments from you, directed towards me when I’m not even a member on this site?

Damn girl, I thought about returning the “disses” but figured, what the hell, I have time to write 1000 words…. One thing that chick wrote is on point, there is nothin gangsta about you. From reading past posts, it seems as though you like public attention, with everyone in your personal business. So, I decided to bypass “PM’ing” you.

First of all, let’s get something straight – I know that Caesar has already spoken with you a few months back to stop with your **** and keep my name out of your mouth and off of this site. I don’t know whose harassing you nor do I know (or care) why. But you need to stop jumping to conclusions and blaming me. I saw how you went off on the chick Ju-C just for simply giving the boy a compliment and how that led into a plethora of drama. You really need to calm down. Your threats of pressing charges, and threats that things are going to be made worse for me (and/or him) has no affect on me. And I must admit that I have had tendencies to do lame **** like harass females, whips some asses, make phone calls and threats etc… But the majority of that was back when I was around your age (nearly 10 years ago). However; I am truly flattered that you would waste so much time and energy checking for me and writing things about me when clearly, this “mystery person” has a lot of personal information on you that I couldn’t possibly know.

What you are failing to realize is that, you are a child to me and your temporary position in C’s life is no threat to me, given the fact that:

1) Caesar would much rather be single than in a relationship any day (I’m sure you’ve read that about a million times) but yet, there you are, sittin’ in Arizona, nearly 1600 miles away with a wet *** over a dude you can’t even be with on a regular basis.

2) He loves sex more than almost any material thing and gets bored VERY easily and with you being out there, well……….. That’s pretty much self-explanatory.

3) You hold no attributive material to make him even consider having something long-term.

5) He has no plans on moving away to be closer to you and has made it very clear to me that you will not be moving here.

6) He’s also made it clear that he DOES NOT love you. He “loves” the “idea” of being someone that’s not tying him down; someone that he doesn’t have to answer to, yet someone who “entertains” him for the time being and in addition, he’s free to do whatever the hell he damn well pleases and with whomever.

7) And I’m more than sure that he has told you that he does, but it’s easy for him to say that because you’re miles and miles away. What you have is a “convenient fling” for him, until he decides that he’s bored and then will try his best to let you down easy and move on to something else.

8) You will never fully have a clue of what goes on down here in New Orleans, so I suggest you get a grip.

In addition, regarding me being “mad” because you have something that I want…(sigh)… smh.
Another clarification: When it comes to Caesar, you may be “affiliated” but you “have” nothing. Furthermore; if I wanted him as badly as you think I do, I’d have him.

I‘m cool with the fact that he’s ventured off to see what’s out there and got twisted up with you. As long as he knows what his priorities are and places his 3 children first, it’s all good. However; with me being the mother of two of them, I will always have a relationship with him in one way or another no matter what. We are still good friends and we still care about one another. That is something you will just have to deal with until you’re pushed to the side like the rest of them.

I have no problem with you posting your business all over stunt forums for the world to see, but please, by all means, keep me and Caesar’s personal business off of it because if you don’t, I assure you, things will get very bad for you (you need you ask him AGAIN about me). The best thing you can do is show some respect and class while you’re with him – maybe that’ll make him stick around a little longer. And if you have any “issues” to discuss or childish “tantrums” to throw, by all means, give me a call since you claim to have my number.

Its clearly obvious that you feel threatened by me, or else you would have never put yourself out there the way you have, losing energy and sleep about me, so I must not be too damn ugly since:

1) Caesar's orgams have never been faked with me, either the *** was on me or runnin' out of me, you dumb *** bitch.

Thank you.
Oh Tquana...

check your e-mail
Old 10-31-2009, 05:04 AM
Post Whore Nazi

Really... That is it? She put it public....
Old 10-31-2009, 07:48 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TJTJTJ
Lynn,

Thank you.
WOW....chicks are a trip.

Quick Reply: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.