You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 10:24 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
yeah it usually takes me like 3 boxes
my hair is only to my shoulders, but it's super thick....maybe i should go with 3 boxes if this one doesn't do it.

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

"right now" is the song in the commercial
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by KROHNSTUNTS
ok i was gone for a few minutes and now we are talking about crystal pepsi poop? man what did i miss
you were there who was it that had the clear poop earlier

gixxerguy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn i want some rep.

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KC Becky
ok, ok ok, i just got you, change your avatar, it's going to make me sleep with one eye open tonight
hahaahah yeah that avatar kinda creeps me out
Old 12-08-2006, 10:26 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gixxerguy6
damn i want some rep.
bwhahahaha your avatar just made me laugh hahahahahhaa....
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DLish
"right now" is the song in the commercial
gotcha

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

yeah it usually takes me like 3 boxes
Your not supposed to do "down there"

Originally Posted by gixxerguy6
damn i want some rep.
i cant for 24 hrs..i tried
Old 12-08-2006, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by silverstunterR6
bwhahaha there is nothin down there to dye
Old 12-08-2006, 10:27 PM
what is he doing?

i'm debating doing that..mike wants to see fire crotch
Old 12-08-2006, 10:28 PM

my hair is only to my shoulders, but it's super thick....maybe i should go with 3 boxes if this one doesn't do it.

my hair is somewhat past my shoulders and thick and 3 boxes work:YEAH
Old 12-08-2006, 10:28 PM

i'm debating doing that..mike wants to see fire crotch
bwhahahahhaa
Old 12-08-2006, 10:29 PM

gixxerguy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

hit the scales to the left
i see it now

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

what is he doing?

my hair is somewhat past my shoulders and thick and 3 boxes work:YEAH
do you ever thin yours out? i do everytime i get mine cut, which is only like 3 times a year tops
what is he doing?

bwhahahahhaa
i'm actually totally serious on that one too
Old 12-08-2006, 10:30 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

yeah right

also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok, ok ok, i just got you, change your avatar, it's going to make me sleep with one eye open tonight
thank you becky......dont be skuured thats just my little buddy nags after a few drinks hahaha

do you ever thin yours out? i do everytime i get mine cut, which is only like 3 times a year tops

yeah i cut my hair every 6 to 8 weeks and i layer it...

Quick Reply: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.