You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 04:35 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough
Re: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

WTF is all this
Old 12-01-2006, 04:37 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hey jon, how's being out of the closet treatin u?
Old 12-01-2006, 04:37 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

I've hit the rep limiter already this morning

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 04:39 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hey jon, how's being out of the closet treatin u?
Not bad man just been real busy with work bro finally got off early today hows life treatin ya and why do people have all that green **** under there profile names i dont feel like reading
Old 12-01-2006, 04:40 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jon X
Not bad man just been real busy with work bro finally got off early today hows life treatin ya and why do people have all that green **** under there profile names i dont feel like reading
i have green under my name because i am better than you. That's good to hear, yeah i got a new job, i fvcking hat eit already. it's been 5 days. Weather is awesome, but i'm too lazy to go ride, u still a fiddy killer or what?
Old 12-01-2006, 04:41 PM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

well im gettin there almost got my 2nd box.

who esver has been hittin me up let me know an ill hit you back
Old 12-01-2006, 04:41 PM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

haha i got 2 boxes now. yaaaa i got mail yaaaa i got mail
Old 12-01-2006, 04:42 PM
The Mountain Killer

i have green under my name because i am better than you. That's good to hear, yeah i got a new job, i fvcking hat eit already. it's been 5 days. Weather is awesome, but i'm too lazy to go ride, u still a fiddy killer or what?
naw man i sold it when i moved to Georgia have not even had time to ride the big bike it gets pretty cold here at night so i dont even feel like leaving the house
Old 12-01-2006, 04:44 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gixxer601

send me some and I'll get back at you in 24 hours

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 04:46 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gixxer601

I got you once today
Old 12-01-2006, 04:47 PM
B.T.M.

naw man i sold it when i moved to Georgia have not even had time to ride the big bike it gets pretty cold here at night so i dont even feel like leaving the house
why did you move to georgia? for peaches?
Old 12-01-2006, 04:48 PM

carm3twenty2 is a decent person

did you really just say that????
Old 12-01-2006, 04:50 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by carm3twenty2
did you really just say that????
cool it old man, before i break your hip
Old 12-01-2006, 04:50 PM

alright well im maxed out again. just let me know who hits me up an ill hit you tomorrow. i hit a bunch of people though
Old 12-01-2006, 04:51 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by ssteve
I got you once today
sent you one just now

Old 12-01-2006, 04:53 PM

carm3twenty2 is a decent person

cool it old man, before i break your hip
ill have my bodyguards take care of your ***
The Mountain Killer

just got tired of Miami bro its like another country down there and its becoming to expensive to live 2 bedroom townhouse in Miami 1 grand a month up here i got a 4 bed room house for 600 now i just have to deal with all the rednecks
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by carm3twenty2
ill have my bodyguards take care of your ***
chris and dan? hope u got dan on juice too then.
Old 12-01-2006, 04:54 PM
B.T.M.

just got tired of Miami bro its like another country down there and its becoming to expensive to live 2 bedroom townhouse in Miami 1 grand a month up here i got a 4 bed room house for 600 now i just have to deal with all the rednecks
i don't even wannnnna hear it... i have a 2 bed 2 bath townhome.. mortgage is MUCH higher than 1k a month.
Old 12-01-2006, 04:57 PM

322efonic is an unknown quantity at this point

chris and dan? hope u got dan on juice too then.
watch it ****

Quick Reply: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.