You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 11:00 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

<<<< 8 blox
Old 12-04-2006, 11:02 PM

shockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MikeM
<<<< 8 blox

damn you got 3 bright green blox now :YEAH

show some love...i'm at 218 now...see how you're worth
Old 12-04-2006, 11:04 PM

shockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the rough

see you ****** in a sec time to go home....then ***** it up more
Old 12-04-2006, 11:06 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shockermatt
man that place looks sic!!
Yeah, pretty cool *** job ... cant wait to go back .. although when we are busy, they pretty much own you .... 7 days a week, 15+ hours a day ...... its crazy.. longest shift I ever worked was 32 hours, tryin to get a vehicle done for a show... we finally got it done, and they had the nerve to ask us to stay for a couple more hours to do some paint touch ups n clean **** up ... I was like ummmm NO .. n walked out
Old 12-04-2006, 11:07 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

yeah I deff need to up my reeeeeeeeeeeeeep... and my post count......
Old 12-04-2006, 11:08 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

when do you go from blox to solid bar? 1500+? or 2000?

<<<< 8 blox
to gangster for radio ... u gotta be worth a killing
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to shockermatt again.
Old 12-04-2006, 11:09 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by LEASNIT
to gangster for radio ... u gotta be worth a killing
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LEASNIT again.

**** man im tapped on everybody
Old 12-04-2006, 11:09 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

last time mike hit me he was worth 24 points
Old 12-04-2006, 11:10 PM
bp chaser

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Street Warrior again.

this is good for my post count at least
Old 12-04-2006, 11:11 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Street Warrior again.

.... now that I can afford too ... i need to hire some mexicans to post for me while im at work
Old 12-04-2006, 11:11 PM

true dat

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mike have you noticed if you're able to give out more rep per 24 hours the more you get?
Old 12-04-2006, 11:14 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

I can't feel my TOESSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old 12-04-2006, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by amberatua
I can't feel my TOESSSSSSSSSSSSS
sit on them
Old 12-04-2006, 11:15 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
sit on them
I am sitting on one. I keep rotating which one I'm sitting on.
Old 12-04-2006, 11:16 PM

the toe... or foot? ... lol... you outta batteries?
Old 12-04-2006, 11:19 PM

that's a pleasant visual
Old 12-04-2006, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by LEASNIT
the toe... or foot? ... lol... you outta batteries?
my FOOT and no it's not up my giner. it's under my bum bum.
Old 12-04-2006, 11:30 PM

my FOOT and no it's not up my giner. it's under my bum bum.
Your giner? LOL .. wtf...

Well, there goes THAT fantasy ... thanks .. u svck ...

Quick Reply: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.