You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 02:00 PM

D Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to allD Stunta is a name known to all
Re: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.

Originally Posted by MikeM
i hate the 24 hour rule

No doubt I agree

who needs some rep that i havent already hit up?
Old 12-04-2006, 02:01 PM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

ya that rule sucks but if that wasnt there wed all be repped out already
Old 12-04-2006, 02:03 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gixxer601 again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to amberatua again.

Ill give it to you guys tinigh when I get off..maybe If I can
Old 12-04-2006, 02:06 PM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

I'll get u all abck tomorrow, i spread to much today
Old 12-04-2006, 02:07 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Alright guys, I say we make another thread and not post in this one anymore so it doesnt get thrown out.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:08 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

even if it gets thrown out our posts will still count, they will just stop counting

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KURLZ again

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KURLZ
Alright guys, I say we make another thread and not post in this one anymore so it doesnt get thrown out.

ya i suggested that already. theres already another thread. i say we close this one but people keep postin in it.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:09 PM

ok post the link to the other thread
Old 12-04-2006, 02:09 PM
gStatus

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
even if it gets thrown out our posts will still count, they will just stop counting
Yeah they do lol, atleast thats what they did with wheelis thread
Old 12-04-2006, 02:11 PM

just start whorin the "im a good person" thread. but we gotta get everybody out of this one
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
who else would say what i said..

and no,. this is crap. ppl who have like under 3k posts shouldn't get rep.
LOL... damn your a PW.....
gStatus

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...69#post2489869
Old 12-04-2006, 02:18 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

rep............gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie
Old 12-04-2006, 02:18 PM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
rep............gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie
i got u tomorrow bro, given out to much today, gotta wait the 24
Old 12-04-2006, 02:24 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

i've already repped everyone..... need someone new!
Old 12-04-2006, 02:26 PM

hook it up with some super rep roger
Old 12-04-2006, 02:28 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by gixxer601
hook it up with some super rep roger
Old 12-04-2006, 02:29 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

ill hook everyone up tomorrow when i have some to give...i hadnt posted since friday and it stopped letting me rep when i got to like 9 reps.

fkin whack !
Old 12-04-2006, 02:29 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
just spread a bunch of love through here feel free to hit me back
I would but it wont let me

Quick Reply: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to celgsxr again.