Another whore graduates

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 06:44 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light
Another ***** graduates

I will keep this short since I have more whoreing to do before I leave work.
First off I would like to thank all the squids that make it so easy to be a ***** now a days. Secondly and most likely the most important on the list would be you senior ******, without you it would be very easy for a young ***** like myself to get off the right track. A special thanks goes out to Stock05 and the rest of the A-qpwt for showing me the proper way to hate, old man roger for being such an accepting old man and letting me spread my ***** wings on his threads, Dboy for his wonderful squidly post that always keep me entertained, and a special thanks goes out to all the tools out there including but not limited to: Bibo,kelm,droptop,ronhightower,erack, and nightrider. Without you guys I really dont think this would even be possible, and you have taken the hate well guys keep it up.
bring on the strippers
Old 11-17-2006, 06:47 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all
Re: Another ***** graduates

why wasn't i mentioned?
Old 11-17-2006, 06:48 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
why wasn't i mentioned?
You got grouped into senior ******
Old 11-17-2006, 06:49 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

didn't realise you've been here since 2003

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

ok fine.
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

and another stunt life regular grad ........it wasnt what you expected huh ....maybe 2000 will be better

yep straight OG
Old 11-17-2006, 06:50 PM
Scrapes Elbow

its all about 5k :YEAH
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

congratulations
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

wheeliest i told you its cause your kinda mean.........you p r i c k
Old 11-17-2006, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
and another stunt life regular grad ........it wasnt what you expected huh ....maybe 2000 will be better
Its everything I have ever hoped for in a post. Im actually on my way to get beer now
Old 11-17-2006, 06:52 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Originally Posted by ssteve
wheeliest your the coolest
thanks
Old 11-17-2006, 06:53 PM
also known as OMR

ps nice touch with the link ....you little ninja
Old 11-17-2006, 06:54 PM
Scrapes Elbow

did you clicky?
Old 11-17-2006, 06:55 PM
Scrapes Elbow

ok well i gotta go see ya monday
Old 11-17-2006, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
ok well i gotta go see ya monday
piece
Old 11-17-2006, 07:08 PM
also known as OMR

yum yum just had dinner
Old 11-17-2006, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
yum yum just had dinner
Yumyum just had graduation beer
Old 11-17-2006, 07:10 PM

wheeliest you little **** I thought you said you were out?
Old 11-17-2006, 07:11 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i rmbr when i got a thousand posts...

after a thousand you dnt really pay attention. haha

i'm at almost 7 thousand and i dont even know HOW!
im mostly on here during work hours and late nights after comin home ova of somethin

Quick Reply: Another whore graduates