45.00%
No Bring that F*kcer Back In
55.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Freevetter

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 03:00 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Freevetter

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
oh i see... so you are weak, and can't even follow the rules yourself... well i guess i can go post it and all i have to fear is a 12hr ban.. stick to the rules cathi, make it 24hrs, starting now
sacrelige
Old 11-14-2006, 03:00 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

never have been, but that's what rep i have because people are stupid ...

i dont like this, but i do what i have to do
Old 11-14-2006, 03:01 PM

i think the point was made...

and now you turn it around on me .. its a no win situation ..

whatever
Old 11-14-2006, 03:02 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cathi
i think the point was made...

and now you turn it around on me .. its a no win situation ..

whatever
stick to your guns pumpkin... keep the 24 hr ban active
Old 11-14-2006, 03:03 PM

oh i see... so you are weak, and can't even follow the rules yourself... well i guess i can go post it and all i have to fear is a 12hr ban.. stick to the rules cathi, make it 24hrs, starting now

no, just for you i will accomidate you with the 24 hour bann .. only because you didnt say hi properly first *pinch*
hehehe
Old 11-14-2006, 03:03 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by amberatua
I hope he's gone forever! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAA

no really I just like to tease him
from what i hear, you like to tease everyone
Old 11-14-2006, 03:04 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hahahhahahahhahahahaha
Old 11-14-2006, 03:05 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

no, just for you i will accomidate you with the 24 hour bann .. only because you didnt say hi properly first *pinch*
hehehe
k then ban me, if u're miss tough-girl... i rarely post anymore, since i don't have a job, i do other things, like watch tv, or build stuff.. i probably wouldn't even notice
Old 11-14-2006, 03:06 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

lol .. that was NOT an accident ...
how many spins did you make it through?
Old 11-14-2006, 03:10 PM

k then ban me, if u're miss tough-girl... i rarely post anymore, since i don't have a job, i do other things, like watch tv, or build stuff.. i probably wouldn't even notice

lol i wouldnt without a reason .. you know this ..

by the way .. wtf is up with the job?? i thought everything was cool????
Old 11-14-2006, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by letsride
how many spins did you make it through?

is that a serious question???
Old 11-14-2006, 03:13 PM
B.T.M.

lol i wouldnt without a reason .. you know this ..

by the way .. wtf is up with the job?? i thought everything was cool????
everything was great.. then one of the owners bought out another owner, and he happens to be greedy, said he was cutting my salary on january first... i said ok.. then two days later, said actually it stops today, i said ok great, i quit, bye...

just got hired at washington mutual, senior personal financial advisory rep. don't really even know what it is, but i think i start monday
Old 11-14-2006, 03:14 PM

everything was great.. then one of the owners bought out another owner, and he happens to be greedy, said he was cutting my salary on january first... i said ok.. then two days later, said actually it stops today, i said ok great, i quit, bye...

just got hired at washington mutual, senior personal financial advisory rep. don't really even know what it is, but i think i start monday

wow ... that fast eh? how long were you with that company??

good luck on your new job... are they going to match your pay at your previous job?
if you dont mind me asking
Old 11-14-2006, 03:14 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

is that a serious question???

Yes, I got to 3 and then fell on the floor laughing
Old 11-14-2006, 03:15 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Does it include a desk and a computer
Old 11-14-2006, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by letsride
Yes, I got to 3 and then fell on the floor laughing

i was sickened by the first glance ... i dont rock that way ...
Old 11-14-2006, 03:16 PM
B.T.M.

wow ... that fast eh? how long were you with that company??

good luck on your new job... are they going to match your pay at your previous job?
if you dont mind me asking
haha no, not even close.. taking a big pay cut, well salary wise, but then i get bonuses monthly, so it shouldn't be bad, i guess one employee that worked at this branch, made 6 figures one year... i don't really see that possible, but oh well.. should be easy, it's a slow branch, on a golf course basically, i can generate business no prob.
Old 11-14-2006, 03:17 PM
also known as OMR

he was fired for watching meat spin reruns at work..............
Old 11-14-2006, 03:18 PM

haha no, not even close.. taking a big pay cut, well salary wise, but then i get bonuses monthly, so it shouldn't be bad, i guess one employee that worked at this branch, made 6 figures one year... i don't really see that possible, but oh well.. should be easy, it's a slow branch, on a golf course basically, i can generate business no prob.

then you should have no troubles getting those large bonuses... is your boss like your last one? where ***** take over cooperate america ?? hahaha
Old 11-14-2006, 03:18 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by ssteve
Does it include a desk and a computer
yeah, and a back wall of windows to see outside, it's right by a scenic overlook, so it's badass views... i'll have to see about internet, banks don't like having open connections y aknow