Bored!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 11:02 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bored!!!

guess he got discharged from boot camp or something...i really don't know...it was a thread going around for a while...lotta people gave him **** about it...i just thought the damn thread was entertaining....so what is the deal with this kid anyways??
Old 11-07-2006, 03:20 AM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

Originally Posted by cupcake
guess he got discharged from boot camp or something...i really don't know...it was a thread going around for a while...lotta people gave him **** about it...i just thought the damn thread was entertaining....so what is the deal with this kid anyways??
He's a failure at everything he has attempted. I honestly can't think of one situation (that he has posted) that he either went through with or at least came out of without something holding him back.

And is that really his number?

-Max.
Old 11-07-2006, 03:50 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by n00bkid001
He's a failure at everything he has attempted. I honestly can't think of one situation (that he has posted) that he either went through with or at least came out of without something holding him back.

-Max.
He wheelied that chick off pretty well

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 10:21 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by n00bkid001

-Max.
Not sure, got the voicemail...but who ever it was, they tried calling me back waaaaayyyyy tooo early this morning!!!!
Old 11-07-2006, 10:36 AM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
Haha..funny shiit
Old 11-07-2006, 12:05 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Thats a ego killer for sure.
Old 11-07-2006, 12:40 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
yeah and he nailed the "pale boyband drop-out heroin addict" look too
Old 11-07-2006, 01:01 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

and he rides a ninja250
Old 11-07-2006, 04:16 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

U guys are just wrong!!
Old 11-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

and his third nipple has hair growing off of it..
Old 11-08-2006, 07:37 AM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cupcake
I'm bored...where is everyone the boys are out riding and i'm sittin on the couch smokin, drinkin dt mt dew and somewhat watching tv...entertainment please!!!
so this is what happens when I have the day off!!!
Old 11-08-2006, 07:43 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kelm
Sorry about that Christinia, I dialed it and then when I remembered what tme it was I hung up didn't know it actually rang on your end so yeah sorry...
OMG ur number is now posted for everyone to know- that's too funny. Now I have something to do while i'm bored in court...LOL!
Old 11-08-2006, 10:15 AM
Scrapes Elbow

5 words 3 silybols

Pay Phone
Old 11-08-2006, 10:34 AM
Scrapes Elbow

I Live in the ghetto buddy, in a state capital, 1000's of pay phones, one on every corner.
Old 11-08-2006, 10:48 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

isnt phoenix the capital of arizona, not avondale?
Old 11-08-2006, 10:52 AM
Scrapes Elbow

yeh its all one big city.