downshift wheelies???

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 05:11 PM

#1legspreader is an unknown quantity at this point
downshift wheelies???

i was woundering if anyone had ever seen any clips of anyone downshifting a wheelie from second to first?.... WHY??? cause let's say if you could downshift then you'd never have to put down the front wheel!!!......this is what i'm imagining here...you get on your bike at your house and you wanna go to work all on one wheel...you start wheeling in first and you ride that until the freeway then you get on the freeway and shift up to second...ride that until you have to get off the freeway....then you go hella far back into a coast in second gear, might have to scrape for a minute!! (don't know if that part is possiable in 2nd) then you pull in the clutch and shift down into 1st while it's hella high up there, then release the clutch in first and ride a 12 rest of the way there.... think it would work??? i would nomanate chris P, or darius, or kyle woods to try this for the first time......

P.S downshifting is not something you should try if your new to stuntin. prob shouldn't be tried at all for that matter.
Old 07-22-2006, 05:14 PM

OLIVER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: downshift wheelies???

Originally Posted by #1legspreader
i was woundering if anyone had ever seen any clips of anyone downshifting a wheelie from second to first?.... WHY??? cause let's say if you could downshift then you'd never have to put down the front wheel!!!......this is what i'm imagining here...you get on your bike at your house and you wanna go to work all on one wheel...you start wheeling in first and you ride that until the freeway then you get on the freeway and shift up to second...ride that until you have to get off the freeway....then you go hella far back into a coast in second gear, might have to scrape for a minute!! (don't know if that part is possiable in 2nd) then you pull in the clutch and shift down into 1st while it's hella high up there, then release the clutch in first and ride a 12 rest of the way there.... think it would work??? i would nomanate chris P, or darius, or kyle woods to try this for the first time......

P.S downshifting is not something you should try if your new to stuntin. prob shouldn't be tried at all for that matter.
pleAAAAAse go get a gun and shoot your self.
Old 07-22-2006, 05:14 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

P.S downshifting is not something you should try if you new to stuntin. prob shouldn't be tried at all for that matter.
your timmys friend arent you???

p.s. you bike would proly blow the **** up...
Old 07-22-2006, 05:19 PM

if u dont got one u can barrow mine
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC08237.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	176083  
Old 07-22-2006, 05:22 PM

Schooler is a decent person

i do it in my vidoe...on ym video theres even a litlte subtitle that sais "down shift" when i do it
Old 07-22-2006, 05:24 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Schooler
i do it in my vidoe...on ym video theres even a litlte subtitle that sais "down shift" when i do it
so in any of your vidoes, do you ever do the ss jump to pull your head out of your ***???
Old 07-22-2006, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Ninja636
so in any of your vidoes, do you ever do the ss jump to pull your head out of your ***???
ive been working on it...but its stuck pretty far up there
Old 07-22-2006, 05:26 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

ive been working on it...but its stuck pretty far up there
yeah i figured that was it... just keep tryin!
Old 07-22-2006, 05:26 PM

lol....****ing squid *** newbie....
Old 07-22-2006, 05:37 PM

schooler.....go through puberty!!

if someone woulda said highchair circels, or 1000ft stoppies 4 years ago you no talnet *** clowns would have said the same ****....."go shoot your self!!" why don't you go come up with a new idea and we'll see how good your idea is....all i wanted to effin know is that if it's possiable to coast in second....or if anyone had done it....that's all.....it's not that bad of a question....fukkk it....who cares

alex floors is doing no handed seatstanders...if i would have asked that if that was possiable 5 months ago you **** woulda been just like this....

Last edited by #1legspreader; 07-22-2006 at 06:05 PM.
Old 07-22-2006, 05:43 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

LOL at the wheelie to work idea... Be cool to pull a 2nd gear coaster when it gets pretty slow down shift to first and rock some Os
Old 07-22-2006, 05:49 PM

Venom600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ninja636
I actually laughed out loud at that one.
Old 07-22-2006, 05:49 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by OLIVER
if u dont got one u can barrow mine
That's bling bling.. I wanna pick one of these up when I get back
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	XD9102Large.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	176086  
Old 07-22-2006, 05:51 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Threads Like This Should Be Removed.
Old 07-22-2006, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
LOL at the wheelie to work idea... Be cool to pull a 2nd gear coaster when it gets pretty slow down shift to first and rock some Os

that's all i wanted to know...seriously.....
Old 07-22-2006, 06:10 PM

your name cracks em up lmao "number one leg spreader" are you spreading your legs for your boyfreind....or for everyone cause i mena..you are number one!
Old 07-22-2006, 06:12 PM

schooler.....go through puberty!!

if someone woulda said highchair circels, or 1000ft stoppies 4 years ago you no talnet *** clowns would have said the same ****....."go shoot your self!!" why don't you go come up with a new idea and we'll see how good your idea is....all i wanted to effin know is that if it's possiable to coast in second....or if anyone had done it....that's all.....it's not that bad of a question....fukkk it....who cares

alex floors is doing no handed seatstanders...if i would have asked that if that was possiable 5 months ago you **** woulda been just like this....
you dumbass people where coasting in 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th and 6th gear over 2 years ago whos alex floors? and as far as no talent goes thats all you you power wheelie ranger
Old 07-22-2006, 06:13 PM

your name cracks em up lmao "number one leg spreader" are you spreading your legs for your boyfreind....or for everyone cause i mena..you are number one!
he cant even do a spreader on a big bike maybe on a 50 .
Old 07-22-2006, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
That's bling bling.. I wanna pick one of these up when I get back
thx dawg i like this gun 10mm colt delta elite gov issued. :YEAH lightened trigger, adjustable glown dark sites its the shizzle
Old 07-22-2006, 06:14 PM

#1legspreader/ quicker brain getter from your mom.

Quick Reply: downshift wheelies???