WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 12:12 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

WeeD WITh WiLlie.....ToBY KiEtH...:YEAH
Old 08-10-2006, 12:16 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
NO.....I aM GuEssiN Ya ToOk It..
Yeah, I told the guy that I would accept the job, even though I was kinda upset that they took so long to call me, and even didn't call when he said he would..

I felt like a highschool chick getting stood up for prom...

Old 08-10-2006, 12:18 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

did you know that my eyes are a "reverse hazel"????
Old 08-10-2006, 12:20 AM

apparently Hazel eyes are green on the outside, and brown on the in... well mine are the opposite of that...
Old 08-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
Yeah, I told the guy that I would accept the job, even though I was kinda upset that they took so long to call me, and even didn't call when he said he would..

I felt like a highschool chick getting stood up for prom...

Ya ThaT WOuLD HaVe Pssd Me OfF Too.

KeG In THE Closet...KennEy ChEsnEy
MaN ITuNes KiCkin Out SOME GoOd OnEs ToniGHt..:YEAH
Old 08-10-2006, 12:22 AM
Administrators

did you know that my eyes are a "reverse hazel"????

WTF Is ThaT

ReVerSe HaZeL...

I WaNT ReVersEd Red..:YEAH
BlaCk OuTeR And THE CEnTEr RED..:YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-10-2006, 12:22 AM

That Summer -Garth Brooks

I'm just randomly searchin stuff on Wikipedia... Gonna check out what Jarsh comes up with...

Motorcycle wheelie
A motorcycle wheelie on a closed track.
Enlarge

A wheelie is also a common motorcycle trick. The principle is the same, but the throttle and rear-brakes are used to control the wheelie. On more powerful motorcycles (usually above 500 cc) the front wheel is lifted into the air by accelerating, but on smaller bikes the clutch may be used.

Since the introduction of the GSXR750, many motorcycle enthusiasts have learned that a threshold phenomenon exists with high power and low weight sportbikes. Wind resistance becomes quite large at freeway speeds, and any motorcycle able to lift the front tire in the air at 65mph and above can maintain the wheelie for miles without the use of a rear brake or any advanced skills.

This phenomenon is largely responsible for the glut of sportbike wheelie videos which has become popular starting with StarBoyz and continuing with Las Vegas Extremes, and now several hundred sportbike stunt videos on VHS and DVD.

The definitive book on the subject is titled "Wheelyin' With the King" from the late Doug Domokos. It focuses on motorcycle wheelies.
Old 08-10-2006, 12:23 AM
Administrators

apparently Hazel eyes are green on the outside, and brown on the in... well mine are the opposite of that...

THaTs A GoOD PiC UP LINE...

JuSt LoOk InTo My EyEs....HeHE
Old 08-10-2006, 12:25 AM
Administrators

Motorcycle wheelie
Enlarge

A wheelie is also a common motorcycle trick. The principle is the same, but the throttle and rear-brakes are used to control the wheelie. On more powerful motorcycles (usually above 500 cc) the front wheel is lifted into the air by accelerating, but on smaller bikes the clutch may be used.

Since the introduction of the GSXR750, many motorcycle enthusiasts have learned that a threshold phenomenon exists with high power and low weight sportbikes. Wind resistance becomes quite large at freeway speeds, and any motorcycle able to lift the front tire in the air at 65mph and above can maintain the wheelie for miles without the use of a rear brake or any advanced skills.

This phenomenon is largely responsible for the glut of sportbike wheelie videos which has become popular starting with StarBoyz and continuing with Las Vegas Extremes, and now several hundred sportbike stunt videos on VHS and DVD.

The definitive book on the subject is titled "Wheelyin' With the King" from the late Doug Domokos. It focuses on motorcycle wheelies.

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-10-2006, 12:27 AM

WTF Is ThaT

ReVerSe HaZeL...

I WaNT ReVersEd Red..:YEAH
BlaCk OuTeR And THE CEnTEr RED..:YEAH :YEAH
lol, I was just sayin, my eyes are reverse hazel, atleast if by wikipedia's standards
Old 08-10-2006, 12:29 AM
Administrators

lol, I was just sayin, my eyes are reverse hazel, atleast if by wikipedia's standards

I StiLl WaNT ReVerSeD RED...
Old 08-10-2006, 12:30 AM
Administrators

SoRrY Bout THE DouBLE CoMmEnTs On MySpaCE

I WuZ ALl FaCKeD UP...
Old 08-10-2006, 12:33 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

wasap ******?!

i love you!

<<< Might have drank a little
Old 08-10-2006, 12:35 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by rUu
wasap ******?!

i love you!

<<< Might have drank a little

HoLY ChIt

RUu Is In Da HiZ OuZZZ....

<<<Is WuRKIn On DriNkIn A LItTle MoRE..:YEAH
Old 08-10-2006, 12:35 AM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

HoLY ChIt

RUu Is In Da HiZ OuZZZ....

<<<Is WuRKIn On DriNkIn A LItTle MoRE..:YEAH

werd, i'm ova at freestylekyle's
i gotta go home in a minute tho, i work at the fire dept in the morning. :YEAH
Old 08-10-2006, 12:37 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by rUu
werd, i'm ova at freestylekyle's
i gotta go home in a minute tho, i work at the fire dept in the morning. :YEAH

BBBbBooOOoOoO

Ya DaY *****...
Old 08-10-2006, 12:38 AM

Like a Rock -Bob Segar

SoRrY Bout THE DouBLE CoMmEnTs On MySpaCE

I WuZ ALl FaCKeD UP...
lol, that's alright, I figured you were wasted...

What about the night you left like 5 in a row???
lol
Old 08-10-2006, 12:40 AM
rUu

BBBbBooOOoOoO

Ya DaY *****...

ya, f'real. not for long......my dayjob is TOAST in 2 weeks. :YEAH
Old 08-10-2006, 12:43 AM
Administrators

Like a rock....Bob Seagar

lol, that's alright, I figured you were wasted...

What about the night you left like 5 in a row???
lol

hAhahaHahhahaha
ThaT WuZ AnOThER GoOD NiGht....

aaahahhhhh little bob seager...
Old 08-10-2006, 12:43 AM

man, how does one go from photochop to the goatse.cx pic??? on wikipedia

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy