WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 11:47 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

guys go read my last bulletin on myspace the "freakin funny" one!!!

it's long but SO worth it!
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
Hawaii is really bad among riders.. Seems like everyone had a Black Arai with blacked out shield..now everyone is wearing DB helmets with goggles

hahahah

I have ta WeR My DB HelmeT,cuz I BusTed THE ***** Out
oF my HJC,I KiNda WaS LauGhing THE FiRsT TIMe I WoRe
THE DB HElMeT,BUT I KIndA LiKE THE DB HElMeT(Except whEn I
hit THE HighwaYS.. )

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

forget it
Old 08-04-2006, 11:48 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by trojanfan
ok, think what u want. I'm not here to find a husband so I could really care less if a guy likes me or not. I don't need to show my ***** to make friends.

i never said all that.. but with the stuff you say and the pics u got up on your myspace... show a lil somethin i mean ****. a lil cleavage wont hurt nobody if youre putting up a pic of a nked girl to make ppl think its you
Old 08-04-2006, 11:49 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

forget it
I'm not scared....
Old 08-04-2006, 11:52 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

BewBiEs BEwBiEs BewBiEs BewBiEs BewBIes
Old 08-04-2006, 11:52 PM

I'm not scared....
oh u better be.
punishment!!!!
its gonna HURT
Old 08-04-2006, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
i never said all that.. but with the stuff you say and the pics u got up on your myspace... show a lil somethin i mean ****. a lil cleavage wont hurt nobody if youre putting up a pic of a nked girl to make ppl think its you
I play around a LOT....I might say some really crazy vulger stuff but that doesnt mean i have to get naked to validate anything

it's not gonna happen
Old 08-04-2006, 11:53 PM
Administrators

Old 08-04-2006, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
not cool
Old 08-04-2006, 11:54 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

I play around a LOT....I might say some really crazy vulger stuff but that doesnt mean i have to get naked to validate anything

it's not gonna happen

well thank you for finally clearing that up..
Old 08-04-2006, 11:55 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

WOO HOO I leave tom !!! 2 weeks YIPPIE
Old 08-04-2006, 11:56 PM
Brap

Administrators

not cool

Oh ThaTs COOl...
Administrators

Old 08-04-2006, 11:57 PM
Brap

Old 08-04-2006, 11:57 PM
Brap

Old 08-04-2006, 11:58 PM
Brap

Old 08-04-2006, 11:58 PM

Old 08-04-2006, 11:59 PM

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh yea:YEAH
I'll call up bob and tell him to get ready

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy