WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 11:56 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by KURLZ
Double :YEAH

:YEAH:YEAH

ThaTs Tha DRuNkIn ***** WoRKIN...
Old 11-20-2006, 11:56 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

Old 11-20-2006, 11:57 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
I've got to step it up so that I can get back into the top 10 all time...

Yes YEs You Do...
Old 11-20-2006, 11:57 PM
Administrators

DouBlE

Old 11-20-2006, 11:58 PM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Perhaps i should tell my girl I'm gonna spend less time with her, so that I can up my post count...

Think that'll go over nicely?
Old 11-20-2006, 11:58 PM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

alright guys gadda get some sleep..have a project that I havent started and its due wednesday..later and night
Old 11-20-2006, 11:59 PM
gStatus

Perhaps i should tell my girl I'm gonna spend less time with her, so that I can up my post count...

Why do you think I broke up with mine

playin playin
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

not playin checkers tonight?

No, Amber doesn't play very nice
Administrators

You WanT ME TO TalK TO HEr...

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

alright guys gadda get some sleep..have a project that I havent started and its due wednesday..later and night
DUDE, that' leaves 24 hours before you HAVE to start working on it. you have PLENTY of time
Old 11-21-2006, 12:00 AM
Administrators

L8R ManG
Old 11-21-2006, 12:00 AM
gStatus

DUDE, that' leaves 24 hours before you HAVE to start working on it. you have PLENTY of time
later
Old 11-21-2006, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
You WanT ME TO TalK TO HEr...
Yeah here's her number...
1-810-614-....

lol yeah right!
Old 11-21-2006, 12:02 AM

later
good night
Old 11-21-2006, 12:02 AM
Administrators

+1

Old 11-21-2006, 12:03 AM
Administrators

Yeah here's her number...
1-810-614-....

lol yeah right!

I wiLl figuRe OuT tHa reST...
Old 11-21-2006, 12:05 AM

I can't believe I'm this tired, and it's only Midnight...

How am I supposed to get in the top ten with this attitude???
Old 11-21-2006, 12:06 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

drink an XXL Monster energy drink, snort some coke, turn up your stereo really loud and flick yourself in the nuts. That should help a lil
Old 11-21-2006, 12:07 AM
Administrators

I KNow Im TRYIN TO PaSs NiNEr,BuT I AM OnLY GEttIN
LIKE 50-60 IN A NiGHt...

WELl LIKE a Fat KiD In DoDge BalL

IM OuT....

Old 11-21-2006, 12:07 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by FAhq
drink an XXL Monster energy drink, snort some coke, turn up your stereo really loud and flick yourself in the nuts. That should help a lil

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy