WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 11:17 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

this pic we picked up today.. it was wrecked in the front as you can see in the original pic i posted... but the interior is MINT
plus it has an alarm, and we are going to wire the jimmy typhoon style ...

we bought the jimmy back in july when we went to NC. it was gutted and needed some serious TLC... it has a typhoon chassy just have to install the brakes i think??? anyways, we were just going to re-do it little by little... but we bought this parts typhoon today at an awesome price ...

we are trying to decide on what color to have it painted... we have a good friend who is going to hook us up on the cost... just parts no labor ...

red with black wheeles and black windows
black with black wheeles and black windows
or
white with black wheeles and black windows
LOL ... hard to choose

we will be listing most of the typhoon parts on eBay and make our money back :YEAH
Old 11-10-2006, 11:18 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by amberatua
hewwwo everyone!

HeeEEEyYYYYOooooO
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

hi amber

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
IS THEre ALOT Of CoNTriBuToR's?????

(I KnOW NoT aS ManY As You WISh BuT )

there has been 1 for the month of november... for october there were 3 ...
Old 11-10-2006, 11:19 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

I just bought out Target
Old 11-10-2006, 11:19 PM

hi miss "i havent been on stuntlife much because i have better things to do than to sit and chat about nothing"

just kidden .. how you been?
Old 11-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cathi
there has been 1 for the month of november... for october there were 3 ...
Damn that's not much at all. How much a month is stuntlife?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 11:21 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

hi miss "i havent been on stuntlife much because i have better things to do than to sit and chat about nothing"

just kidden .. how you been?
<<<been REALLY busy!

I had to get out and have fun so I went to a movie, target then RENTED a movie haha. Going to visit friends out of town tomorrow so I've been packing!
Old 11-10-2006, 11:22 PM

- 85 Jimmy Tyclone SS Project
LT1, 4L60-E, Z28 SS heads & intake, ported, gasket matched, CC502, MSD blaster coil, TB mod, MAF descreened, OBD1 ECM, Oil cooler, 2000 stall, Tranny cooler, Borg Warner 4472 all wheel drive transfer case, 3.73s, rear posi, front open diff... new forged piston bottom end coming soon...
- 92 Typhoon Black/Black #2040
Clear title, 79,999.7 miles, new engine, rebuilt turbo, gutted stereo, Boyds rims, new tires, OH!! and a head on collision!
Old 11-10-2006, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
Damn that's not much at all. How much a month is stuntlife?

$500.00 a month!
Registered Spammer

- 85 Jimmy Tyclone SS Project
LT1, 4L60-E, Z28 SS heads & intake, ported, gasket matched, CC502, MSD blaster coil, TB mod, MAF descreened, OBD1 ECM, Oil cooler, 2000 stall, Tranny cooler, Borg Warner 4472 all wheel drive transfer case, 3.73s, rear posi, front open diff... new forged piston bottom end coming soon...
- 92 Typhoon Black/Black #2040
Clear title, 79,999.7 miles, new engine, rebuilt turbo, gutted stereo, Boyds rims, new tires, OH!! and a head on collision!
Now that you have a new toy there should be an automotive forum I'm trying to hold off spending my $4000 on my car so I can buy a stuntbike when one comes up. It's hard though

brb ..........
Old 11-10-2006, 11:24 PM
Registered Spammer

$500.00 a month!
How much do all the ads generate if you don't mind my asking? If I had have known it cost that much I would have contributed earlier... I feel bad about posting now...

Old 11-10-2006, 11:29 PM

.................................................. ....................................!
Old 11-10-2006, 11:29 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

this pic we picked up today.. it was wrecked in the front as you can see in the original pic i posted... but the interior is MINT
plus it has an alarm, and we are going to wire the jimmy typhoon style ...

we bought the jimmy back in july when we went to NC. it was gutted and needed some serious TLC... it has a typhoon chassy just have to install the brakes i think??? anyways, we were just going to re-do it little by little... but we bought this parts typhoon today at an awesome price ...

we are trying to decide on what color to have it painted... we have a good friend who is going to hook us up on the cost... just parts no labor ...

red with black wheeles and black windows
black with black wheeles and black windows
or
white with black wheeles and black windows
LOL ... hard to choose

we will be listing most of the typhoon parts on eBay and make our money back :YEAH

93. TYpHoON..YEAH
ALso HaD A 91 S10 SPORt (ConVeRTEd)
anD a 92 CONVERtEd
THeN haD a 94 NOT CONVeRTEd (StaDaRD SPoRT PaCkaGE)
THEN My ORIG 93 BaCK...:YEAH
Old 11-10-2006, 11:31 PM
Registered Spammer

I need help deciding what I want to do with my car

Old 11-10-2006, 11:33 PM

who wants to come watch a movie?????
Old 11-10-2006, 11:35 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by amberatua
who wants to come watch a movie?????
What movie? Can we snuggle up together?

Old 11-10-2006, 11:36 PM

What movie? Can we snuggle up together?
" little man " sure we can snuggle :p
Old 11-10-2006, 11:37 PM
Administrators

I need help deciding what I want to do with my car

SElL IT AND By a TRuCk You CaN GO OUT INTO
THa MuD,...:YEAH

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy