WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 11:27 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of
Re: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
# SeX...

WHaT I WIN...
how bout a hot plate of sex?
Old 10-09-2006, 11:27 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

HEY DUFF HOW HARD DID U HAVE UR REAR SUSPENSION SET UP ON UR GIXXER
Old 10-09-2006, 11:28 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
Hahaha

If this one gets deleted someone should just start a new one in an unused forum like the idaho riders forum or something. Stealth postwhoring

It WiLL BE IN THa 750 StuNNA sUCks I haTe THaT GuY

THREaD.....
Old 10-09-2006, 11:28 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Hahaha

If this one gets deleted someone should just start a new one in an unused forum like the idaho riders forum or something. Stealth postwhoring
OH CHIT they better not delete this one or I'll be back to like 10 posts
Old 10-09-2006, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
It WiLL BE IN THa 750 StuNNA sUCks I haTe THaT GuY

THREaD.....
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH THATS COOL
Old 10-09-2006, 11:29 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by amberatua
how bout a hot plate of sex?

eek
I

AM

On

THE

waY!!!!!
Old 10-09-2006, 11:31 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
HEY DUFF HOW HARD DID U HAVE UR REAR SUSPENSION SET UP ON UR GIXXER
I had it whatever it came as. It was my first roadbike too. I wasn't too up on that sort of thing. The picture in my avatar was taken at a place where I'd get wobbles alot. I found out at the end of the day that the tyre was flat
Pressures varied from 20 psi to about 3

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 11:31 PM
Administrators

YoU So WOuLD...
Old 10-09-2006, 11:32 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Hahaha

No a girl started it and i guess there were complaints about something so they deleted it.
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have more posts than you

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

hahaha wheelie u crack me up
Old 10-09-2006, 11:33 PM

I had it whatever it came as. It was my first roadbike too. I wasn't too up on that sort of thing. The picture in my avatar was taken at a place where I'd get wobbles alot. I found out at the end of the day that the tyre was flat
Pressures varied from 20 psi to about 3
I USUALLY RUN ABOUT 25-30 PSI IN THE REAR TIRE
Old 10-09-2006, 11:33 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by FoxGirl
No a girl started it and i guess there were complaints about something so they deleted it.
Stuntlife should ban all the girls

just kidding

Old 10-09-2006, 11:34 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

just kidding
real funny haha.... then there would be no one for all you boys to leg hump

it was complete BS they need to grow up and get the F over it. They are like freakin 30 yrs old!

just kidding
JUST SOME OF EM NOT U AMBER
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by 750 stunna
I USUALLY RUN ABOUT 25-30 PSI IN THE REAR TIRE
My bike used to handle like a boat. A mate had a go and he got to the end of the street then came back. I was gone on his bike for about 45 minutes

Old 10-09-2006, 11:35 PM
Administrators

THaTs WHUT I LuV BoUT THis THREaD

NO DRaMA!!!!

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

it was complete BS they need to grow up and get the F over it. They are like freakin 30 yrs old!

yeah no ****......i didnt go in there much bc im not a fan of a few of them...
Registered Spammer

real funny haha.... then there would be no one for all you boys to leg hump
I'd start my own forum

stunt

life

girls

.org

Quick Reply: WHEELIE SUCKS! I hate that guy