no
47.39%
Voters: 287. You may not vote on this poll

Do you smoke weed>

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 10:04 PM

Yanngumbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Do you smoke weed>

I usually smoke one joint a day, after coming home from work I have some food and then chill with the TV or Computer and smoke one. On the weekend when with my friends (I will have one with a beer and chill) but it makes me too relax and I often dont feel like doing anything. After a night of partying that usually makes me go to bed. I know its not good for me but...
Old 06-12-2006, 12:31 AM

StuntDreamer is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to smoke, for the past 5 years I smoked..went to college smoked everyday, and after I got out I smoked every day for a year straight..then I cut it down a very little and quit cold turkey just about 3 months ago. Don't have the urge to do it.
All that is addicting is the lifestyle...who wouldn't want to be lazy and lounge around ****ing off all day? Now that I have a job that drug tests, it just outweighs having a little fun. I still have fun, just stay away from what would get me in too much trouble.

100% life insurance is a pretty good thing considering that i am going to get getting into stunting pretty hard next year, exactly when that will kick in :YEAH
But if somebody does rock the ganj,,i'm not gonna bust their ***** for it, most of the guys I hangout with do it all the time. I guess I have just outgrown it.

Sorry if my post is way out of line from the other posts...i just skipped from the beginning and came right here.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:07 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

smoke weed all day... currently in the process of getting my medical liscense.... so i can be a legal pot head:YEAH
Old 06-20-2006, 01:20 PM

oBonilla is an unknown quantity at this point

All day everyday I don't think i'd try some of the **** I do without soe good purple in my system.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:29 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StuntDreamer
I used to smoke, for the past 5 years I smoked..went I guess I have just outgrown it.
I love when people say that.....you're a clown and can't handle your weed. I'll get high and go play football or anything else.....it helps me relax but it doesn't make me lazy.....I get tunnel vision when I'm high and I'm just focused on what I'm doing......the only people who "outgrow" weed are the kids that went overboard when they were younger.....if you treat it as a social drug and not a way of life you'll never "outgrow" it. Oh and I love the part about quitting cold turkey and not having the urge....of course not it's not an addictive drug....it's mind over matter boy....but I'm glad you're happy with your decision!!
Old 06-21-2006, 02:37 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by skillz954
I love when people say that.....you're a clown and can't handle your weed. I'll get high and go play football or anything else.....it helps me relax but it doesn't make me lazy.....I get tunnel vision when I'm high and I'm just focused on what I'm doing......the only people who "outgrow" weed are the kids that went overboard when they were younger.....if you treat it as a social drug and not a way of life you'll never "outgrow" it. Oh and I love the part about quitting cold turkey and not having the urge....of course not it's not an addictive drug....it's mind over matter boy....but I'm glad you're happy with your decision!!

Thats because there not smoking that dank sh*t :YEAH
Old 06-21-2006, 02:45 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

yeeaaa boiiiiiiii
Old 06-21-2006, 02:59 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by letsride
Thats because there not smoking that dank sh*t :YEAH
I don't smoke none that dirt.....only dank nugs Bro!!

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
yeeaaa boiiiiiiii
you know how we doo my Nig!! :YEAH
Old 06-26-2006, 03:40 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

werd.. weed is like my coffee.. if i dont smoke on my way to work im all grumpy and draggin ***.. ahaha starbucks should carry weed
Old 06-26-2006, 05:06 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ninja636
werd.. weed is like my coffee.. if i dont smoke on my way to work im all grumpy and draggin ***.. ahaha starbucks should carry weed

+1
Old 07-03-2006, 09:50 AM

R6AJ is an unknown quantity at this point

nooooo
Old 07-03-2006, 09:56 AM

minipig is an unknown quantity at this point

every day for 20 years, day n night , havent had any in 4 months now. fooking sucks. send me some please. the cops caught me 2.5 k's. so i ran away from U.K .. now its more expensive here than england ... sheiser.

Last edited by minipig; 07-03-2006 at 09:59 AM.
Old 07-03-2006, 05:42 PM

Shawn_PBZ is an unknown quantity at this point

I just fired one up
Attached Images  
Old 07-05-2006, 08:47 AM

rangtangtang is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets see.
1st spliff on the bog with my morning crap.
Breakfast.
Work
Spliff
Lunch
Work
Spliff
Go Home
Spliff
Do whatever
Spliff
Spliff
Bedtime.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:30 PM

GetSum750 is an unknown quantity at this point

:YEAH :YEAH Its no fun if your not ripped doing 180. I burn wit the best of them. puff,puff ,pass!!!!
Old 07-05-2006, 03:34 PM

saps19 is an unknown quantity at this point

ya i pretty much smoke every day, but just recently started smokin a j with a buddy and goin cruisin, where im from its hard to get that bomb sticky icky
Old 07-05-2006, 03:49 PM

hedgy is an unknown quantity at this point

stops stress,insomnia and even stops you doing real stupid ****.
should be compulsory....an off switch to the brain..keeps me sane..
keeps me from going postal anyhow.
what was the question again??
Old 07-25-2006, 02:41 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OnLy Da BlUNTs...:YEAH
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2blunts.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	176318  
Old 07-25-2006, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
OnLy Da BlUNTs...:YEAH
that thur is some nice work Son!!
Old 07-25-2006, 06:13 PM

Shawn_PBZ is an unknown quantity at this point

that **** looks tasty

Quick Reply: Do you smoke weed>