52.61%
no
47.39%
Voters: 287. You may not vote on this poll

Do you smoke weed>

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 03:36 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Re: Do you smoke weed>

Originally Posted by badmatt625
So I heard someone on here say weed leads to other drugs. That person was wrong. All I do is smoke nuthin else. An occasional 24 pack every couple of nights but I started drinkin first.

keep blazin up and i bet sooner or later u will try something else let it be yayo, smoking a laced blunt with some yay or whatever else on it.
tryin x.

sippin sisurp.

weed is a gateway drug and that is a fact.
Old 05-12-2006, 03:37 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by *IRONLUNG*
I get the purple for regular prices the 70 a gram is for a bomb gram covered in hash oil,them rolled in keif(worth every penny). I only get my $hit through the club.

oh ya we got that **** 2. honey bud a gram and it is covered in the oil. thats the only stuff i havent tried yet. dont think its worth it. the weed out here gets me good enough.
a good strand of kush out here will make u have to rest ur head and say whoa lol
Old 05-12-2006, 04:10 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
oh ya we got that **** 2. honey bud a gram and it is covered in the oil. thats the only stuff i havent tried yet. dont think its worth it. the weed out here gets me good enough.
a good strand of kush out here will make u have to rest ur head and say whoa lol
Its deffinatly worth it, me and my 2 buddies there each throw in and blaze a blunt, buy the end I can barly even hit it
Old 05-12-2006, 04:14 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

I recently started again to aid in my quitting drinking efforts... :YEAH
Old 05-12-2006, 04:18 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Felces
*correction* weed isnt a drug lol

that would mean tabaco is more of a drug than weed because you grow both of them the same and you get a buzz off of both but weed isnt addictive and tabaco is
Tobacco is a drug .

So is mary jane . The U.S. used to grow it until it was banned
Old 05-12-2006, 04:23 PM
$$$$$$$

tobacco is its own thing. its not a drug however.
Old 05-12-2006, 04:27 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

No drugs are good for you but :

If you are gonna do a recreational drugs , do the sweetleaf . It is the safest .

Everything else will leave you in a state of no return .

E is the worst . I WILL say to all of you , "DON'T DO E !!"
Old 05-12-2006, 04:29 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

If it is not a drug , than how can you get addicted to it ?
Old 05-12-2006, 04:36 PM
$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by Crazy D
If you are gonna do a drug , do the sweetleaf .

Everything else will leave you in a state of no turning back .

E is the worst . I WILL say to all of you , "DON'T DO E !!"

after going on a year E binge ive been sober off that **** for 3 years this new years. and yes dont get hooked on it it does bad things
Old 05-12-2006, 04:50 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

yes it is, just like caffiene.

you can get addicted to ANYTHING, your body can become dependant on anything, although the withdrawls are different.

for instance, i am addicted to caffiene, if i don't have some for a day or 2 i'll get what is similar to a hangover.

when you smoke weed you are inhaleing smoke, this can cuase damage to your lungs, your inhaleing somethey are aren't designed for, just like coal miners can get "the black lung" after many years in a coal mine. coal isn't really posionious, but long term inhalation will cause damage.

weed works by releasing endorphins in your body, that's the stuff that makes you feel good. there are receptors in your brain that absorb it, and that's how you brain knows how funny your are/it is. you know how after you smoke for a long time (couple years), it takes alot more weed to get you as high as before? that's becaue your brain reduces the amount of receptors you have, thus things are where once REALLY fun can become dull or pointless.

thus, many weed addicts withdrawls, is depression, which can lead to suicide.

now, this isn't true for everyone (just like anything else)

my grandma smoked 2 packs a day for 50 years, and died at the age of 91 of a brain hemmerage. some things have an effect on you and some don't.
Old 05-12-2006, 04:51 PM
Don't read this.

after going on a year E binge ive been sober off that **** for 3 years this new years. and yes dont get hooked on it it does bad things

if you don't drink enough water while on it, you could easily die
Old 05-12-2006, 04:59 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete

you can get addicted to ANYTHING, your body can become dependant on anything, although the withdrawls are different.

for instance, i am addicted to caffiene, if i don't have some for a day or 2 i'll get what is similar to a hangover.

when you smoke weed you are inhaleing smoke, this can cuase damage to your lungs, your inhaleing somethey are aren't designed for, just like coal miners can get "the black lung" after many years in a coal mine. coal isn't really posionious, but long term inhalation will cause damage.

weed works by releasing endorphins in your body, that's the stuff that makes you feel good. there are receptors in your brain that absorb it, and that's how you brain knows how funny your are/it is. you know how after you smoke for a long time (couple years), it takes alot more weed to get you as high as before? that's becaue your brain reduces the amount of receptors you have, thus things are where once REALLY fun can become dull or pointless.

my grandma smoked 2 packs a day for 50 years, and died at the age of 91 of a brain hemmerage. some things have an effect on you and some don't.
thanks doc... lets get high......
Old 05-12-2006, 05:06 PM
$$$$$$$

if you don't drink enough water while on it, you could easily die
not easily but you will pass out but wont die.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:07 PM
$$$$$$$

iono how ure gonna compare coal smoke to weed smoke.

thats like comparing teh stench of human **** and say rhino ****.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:09 PM
Don't read this.

not easily but you will pass out but wont die.

depends on each person. i'm a lil guy and my family has always had heart problems/anxiety attacks. more than likely, if i took it at this age, i'd have either a BAD anxiety attack or heart attack.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:10 PM
Don't read this.

iono how ure gonna compare coal smoke to weed smoke.

thats like comparing teh stench of human **** and say rhino ****.

i'm saying inhaling ANYTHING other than 21% oxygen 78% nitrogen 1% other, is not good for your lungs
Old 05-12-2006, 05:10 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by LEASIN IT
thanks doc... lets get high......

do it up
Old 05-12-2006, 05:14 PM
$$$$$$$

depends on each person. i'm a lil guy and my family has always had heart problems/anxiety attacks. more than likely, if i took it at this age, i'd have either a BAD anxiety attack or heart attack.

no you'd probably want a lil 16 year old to touch your ***** dog.
i'm not sayin go do it. but its not bad u wont have a anxiety attack or a heart attack. if you ever do take it. a kid with your knowledge will rant on about the most random subject and put hella emotion into it.

but if its just you and chick youre gonna be all touchy touchy feelly feely all night long
Old 05-12-2006, 05:26 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

but if its just you and chick youre gonna be all touchy touchy feelly feely all night long
how is that different from being sober/drunk/high/anything but unconscious?
Old 05-12-2006, 05:31 PM
$$$$$$$

dude if youre thizzed out and i mean really thizzed out. u wont think twice about messin around with a ugly one. na mean

Quick Reply: Do you smoke weed>