gixxers part 2...

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 04:01 AM

1wheelfelon is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: gixxers part 2...

but in all honesty i could give a **** less what anyone rides as long as whatever i have runs lol

Gates
Old 10-08-2005, 06:32 PM

clumbsybiker is an unknown quantity at this point

um........so based on what I have just read I must be a trendy douche-bag ******* fad lover on a jelousy inducing greatest invention ever? oh and smart. LOL. I LOVES my F4! I dont care what people ride either as long as they ride, but, I have noticed that my friends on gixxers tent to be the ones that push it till they eat **** on a freeway somewhere. Its my Honda friends who have had TWO DEATHS on RC-51s in the last 3 years, NO ONE wants a kawi around here and I know only ONE guy with a yamaha that DOSNT want to sell it lol.

FOX
Old 10-09-2005, 02:32 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by clumbsybiker
um........so based on what I have just read I must be a trendy douche-bag ******* fad lover on a jelousy inducing greatest invention ever? oh and smart. LOL. I LOVES my F4! I dont care what people ride either as long as they ride, but, I have noticed that my friends on gixxers tent to be the ones that push it till they eat **** on a freeway somewhere. Its my Honda friends who have had TWO DEATHS on RC-51s in the last 3 years, NO ONE wants a kawi around here and I know only ONE guy with a yamaha that DOSNT want to sell it lol.

FOX

IS THAT HOW YOU FINISHED OFF YOUR GIXXER IN YOUR AVATAR

IF SO GOOD MOVE