RuntStunts is a decent person
Re: Did Gixxie Go Chopper?

It's like a new game

"Where in the World is Susan Hamilton"
Old 06-30-2005, 12:56 PM
The Micron Model ~gixxie

gixxie is an unknown quantity at this point

for the record...None of my bikes are stolen. A boyfriend of 3 years and i broke up and it was like a Divorce...u get this and you take that...nothing like what all this says...I havent went back to read all this BS and won't but i am writing to protect my well-being.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:33 PM

So just settle it. Obviously he doesn't think it was like that. Hell if you have more than 1 and it will be that easy to settle, just do it. That is much easier than involving cops.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:57 PM

2502 is a decent person

Originally Posted by ~Carms~
OOPSIE!!!!This was posted on a local board here in our area..www.clearwaterbiker.com

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:40 pm Post subject: gixxie problem child email from ohio

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: stolen bike
To: webmaster@clearwaterbiker.com

This is the second time we have notified you that you have a member of your forum that has committed a felony by stealing and remaining in possession of my son's motorcycle; THe bike is a 2001suzuki R750VIN#JSGRHA512100802, the initial color was blue it is now pink. Her name is Susan Hamilton she has been in contact with me for 2 weeks saying she was getting the loan for the bike , only to find out now she has disapearred again. We've notified the police in Norwalk where it was taken from .If you have information about this you'd better respond because she does not care who she uses or takes advantage of,I'm sure you know her website. or e-mail gixxie@gixxie .com . Our good nature has gone out the door she has done nothing but tell me lies even to the fact her mother had cancer! God have mercy on her if I ever have to see her again. This is no joke- the norwalk police are just waitig on Brian to get home to give the go ahead to have the police there pick her up. I' certain you don't want to be in this triangle, because it's going to be nasty. You don't screw over my family and get by with it . So if you know where she is you'd better give it up or suffer whatever comes your way in the process.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITC HH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE THE BIKE BACK.

if this bike does get recovered, 2502 Design will repaint it for free. i hate that ugly pink pearl **** anyway. anyone know a good repo man? we do...

Last edited by TILLER; 07-01-2005 at 01:40 PM.
Old 06-30-2005, 02:06 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

Originally Posted by 2502

GIVE THE BIKE BACK.

if this bike does get recovered, 2502 Design will repaint it for free. i hate that ugly pink pearl **** anyway. anyone know a good repo man? we do...

lmao..........

Old 06-30-2005, 02:09 PM

2502 is a decent person

i'm not sure about the cop involvement though. doesn't this biitch advertise where she's going to be "appearing?"
Old 06-30-2005, 02:21 PM

SicFLgirlR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by anya
Courtney, i swear i have no clue what any of this is about. I havent spoken to Susan in a few months. I havent been to FL, and last time i stayed w/ her was during Cyclepalooza at Carms and Emrocks house. I know nothing about the bike, or whats going on at all about anything. Frankly, im starting to get scrared of the stunt scene, its freaking me out. I just wanna ride and have fun, and dont want drama to follow me around. JUST TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR AGAIN, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANY STOLEN BIKES. Im not a criminal and dont want people to think im one! Im a good person, and dont do anything shady to anyone.

Thats just my 2 cents.
No problem hun, I'm just saying if you guy's did know where she was it'd be best to speak up even if she is your friend. I believe in the whole karma thing, and I'd want someone to help me out if my bike was stolen. Frankly I don't know why Susan is still trying to lie her way out of it. How many people does she have to **** over, and she thinks someone will believe her when she say's its not stolen . I don't like liars and I hate thieves, they are all pieces of ****. And I really don't like *****es who latch on to guys to mooch on for the rest of their lives until their **** start sagging. Oh well, someone has to love the ho's.
Old 06-30-2005, 02:33 PM

2502 is a decent person

We don't love 'em 'doe...
Old 06-30-2005, 02:34 PM

Only the ho's that ride with us, not ride away
Old 07-01-2005, 12:11 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

GIVE THE BIKE BACK.

Ooo O O Oooo OOOO pick me Pick me!!!! I want a paint job!!!??! :YEAH

Old 07-01-2005, 12:20 PM

2502 is a decent person

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
Ooo O O Oooo OOOO pick me Pick me!!!! I want a paint job!!!??! :YEAH
actually, i have a little crush on you, so i'd be happy to do it.

pm me and i'll shoot you the number here.
Old 07-03-2005, 01:13 AM

clumbsybiker is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW! The opinions are FLYING in here! The wierd thing is that I think I met this "gixxie" at a bike show a while back........well not met.......more like some dude with her had her sit on my F4 and took her picture......I'M SPECIAL NOW! But seriously, GIXXIE, if you have things going for you right now (income, a place to stay, multiple bikes, access to new bikes) why not give this guy his bike back? Lets say he DID sorta treat it like a divorce and say "whatever, just keep it", if he wants it back now and you truly want to show everyone that your a "good person", GIVE IT BACK TO HIM! Im not hatin cause it aint my style, but I gotta agree with Carms on a LOT of things. My opinion: if you truly belive that your a good person, and if you actually belive that others think the same of you, you will do what is right. Now the problem: someone who already knows what others think of them and it bad, and TRUE, will just "defend their good name" in words and not actions. You convict YOURSELF by arguing instead of actually fixing the problem which makes myself, Carms, and everyone else conclude that even YOU know that your yankin cranks here! If you really were a "good innocent person", this shiit would have been cleared up WAAAAY before now!

again, I aint hatin cause I dont know you like everyone else and it aint my style. Carms - I am sorry to drop your name sweetie but you made a GOOD point and I have "known" you here on stuntlife for a WHILE and you have never talked any **** that couldnt be backed up 100%. This thread is kinda personal to me cause one of my good friends recently got his gixxer ripped off, and more personally, when my ex left, she took my at the time new car (2001 nissan altima) and put that **** in her name when the pink slip came, and she booked with her new meat injecor buddy! So I cant stand when people jack **** and then try to play sweet and innocent about it, or drop the "but we were together" horseshit! My 1 year old has more imaginative excuses!!!

sorry for the rant

Fox
Old 07-03-2005, 05:41 AM
The Micron Model ~gixxie

Originally Posted by clumbsybiker
WOW! The opinions are FLYING in here! The wierd thing is that I think I met this "gixxie" at a bike show a while back........well not met.......more like some dude with her had her sit on my F4 and took her picture......I'M SPECIAL NOW! But seriously, GIXXIE, if you have things going for you right now (income, a place to stay, multiple bikes, access to new bikes) why not give this guy his bike back? Lets say he DID sorta treat it like a divorce and say "whatever, just keep it", if he wants it back now and you truly want to show everyone that your a "good person", GIVE IT BACK TO HIM! Im not hatin cause it aint my style, but I gotta agree with Carms on a LOT of things. My opinion: if you truly belive that your a good person, and if you actually belive that others think the same of you, you will do what is right. Now the problem: someone who already knows what others think of them and it bad, and TRUE, will just "defend their good name" in words and not actions. You convict YOURSELF by arguing instead of actually fixing the problem which makes myself, Carms, and everyone else conclude that even YOU know that your yankin cranks here! If you really were a "good innocent person", this shiit would have been cleared up WAAAAY before now!

again, I aint hatin cause I dont know you like everyone else and it aint my style. Carms - I am sorry to drop your name sweetie but you made a GOOD point and I have "known" you here on stuntlife for a WHILE and you have never talked any **** that couldnt be backed up 100%. This thread is kinda personal to me cause one of my good friends recently got his gixxer ripped off, and more personally, when my ex left, she took my at the time new car (2001 nissan altima) and put that **** in her name when the pink slip came, and she booked with her new meat injecor buddy! So I cant stand when people jack **** and then try to play sweet and innocent about it, or drop the "but we were together" horseshit! My 1 year old has more imaginative excuses!!!

sorry for the rant

Fox
Thanks for being a NON HATER. He has never wanted the bike. And his mom didnt want him to ever have a bike again, she didnt want to see her son dead, and he and I both respected that. I dont know, i look back to this day and wonder if i did the right thing and choose the right path...The BIKE over him...but he doesnt want the bike back and everything should be DONE on Tuesday as long as the paperwork goes as planned.

One thing to look at is this; I am sure Carms will always have her 2 cents she just cant help herself...But We were together for a few years. We jumped into a great relationship built around Cars and Bikes. A great passion. But he had a bad wreck with me there, i won't state what happened cuz that doesnt need to be said. But he broke his collar bone. I was there for him even after finding out about a fiancé'! I was letting him choose what he wanted to do and he choose me, making his mom very upset.Until she found out that i worked at a law firm on cases with accident/injury claims and was very good at what i did. Then she became my bestfriend calling me everyday trying to hear what is going on...same thing for about a good 6 months but think how i was feeling...He went bk to Ky. to be hospitalize while i couldnt be by his side. It was like she was calling everyday drilling me with questions while all i wanted to know was him condition until the wkends would roll around where i could take off and see him and also in the back of my head knowing the EX was in the same state. Well to make this short...he thought he wanted a bike again...but then soon realize he started hating the people in the industry calling the Starboyz FAGboyz cuz i liked them and would talk about them...but started really HATING crotchrockets, making fun of everyone that had one, swerving into them on the roads, etc. Well soon he starting seeing his girlfriend still having a strong passion, then naming her cats gixxie & gixxer...then buying gixxie.com. It started KILLING him and the relationship...so i offer to give it up move in with him and get a job near his town in Ohio. So that is what happened. After a few months of dedication to each other we found ourselves not doing anything. Coming home and sitting on the coach. Then he started treating me bad. While at my work my assistant asks hey, I found this card with you on it and found your website. Why didnt you tell me you rode bikes! That is so HOT! "Yea, well Brian hates them now, and i understand why." Continuing on with him treating me bad at home, I was slacking in work. My assistant asked what was going on I usually kick @ss at work and my performance was getting sad?? Every time she mentioned the website she would see me glow! So one day she took upon herself to update the site. I LOVED IT! But got home to a very HOT AND MAD person! U ****'n around on your website again! I told you it was over if you choose that site over me." "NO, it wasnt me, it was Rachel at work." "Well I hate her & that site!" Big fight, so i went and stayed at her house...after a few more fights i moved to Cleveland for a while hoping we would have time to think. Sure enough, it was getting nicer out and i picked the bike up. Then everything went downhill for the relationship and uphill for gixxie.com.

So remember that when you read him bashing me...he hated me when it was all said and done, putting pictures of bums on my site with their middle fingers up, and causing trouble on the site. Then one day we reunited, kinda got back together, he said, "So you doing wheelies now i see from the site." I was like, "Yea, wow, you still get on there?" Yea, I love you and i am proud no matter what happens with us today, i am proud of you."

And that is all i have to say...the last i knew he was looking at choppers.

If anything why cant someone have a personal life without everyone wanting to get involved. Do you all really care what happens in my life this bad that i have to explain my life story? Seriously...I know you all have better things to do, right? Isnt it warm out all over right now, shouldnt you be doing what you love to do: RIDE?
Old 07-03-2005, 05:46 AM
The Micron Model ~gixxie

i'm not sure about the cop involvement though. doesn't this biitch advertise where she's going to be "appearing?"
Exactly! Thank you, and the bike goes everywhere with me! The bike is not STOLEN! And hasnt been claimed to be either!
Old 07-03-2005, 06:47 AM

clumbsybiker is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, like I said in the first place, OPINIONS are flying. EVERYONE has a good point or two and THEIR version of what has happened based on what they have SEEN first hand, and what they have only HEARD. And once someone has had a bad experiance with you, and their opinion becomes one of disliking, hearsay is enough to become fact for them. This is true of EVERY human being in the world. When you just dont like someone, or dont understand/agree with their lifestyle, you choose how to view everything they do. Usually in a way that supports your own feelings for them. That is to say, YOU are right. Carms is right. Telephonica is right......and on and on. EVERYONE here is guilty of judging each other. ME TOO. We all do it and it is normal. I have to grin at the fact that this thread has been EVERYWHERE topic wise lol. But I can understand you not wanting people in your personal life. However, the whole point of posting is to let people have a glimps into just that! And an open door is VERY tempting to walk right through. I AM NOT DEFENDING YOU OR ANYONE ELSE! I like just about EVERYONE on this board. I like to try and get along with everyone. And I hate to see so many of you not getting along for one reason or another. When it comes down to it, we all ride, and are therefore, a sort of FAMILY. Families fight from time to time. But I hope that everyone can relax now and try to have fun. Please no one hate on me for acting like some wannabe medium or something. I just guess I want a fantasy world were at least all the bikers can get along lol. If what you say is true Gixxie, post up and let us all know what happens on tuesday. It will take a lot of heat off of you. For that anyway. And yes Carms and the girls have VERY stronge opinions and it is there right to do so. Just remember, you talked about you having that passion for this sport. SO DO THEY. And with passion comes PRIDE, ANGER, and a TON of stronge emotions. In the future try to be mindfull of what you say about your fellow riders. You never know when it will get back to them. Or HOW it will get back to them. Will someone spice it up for drama? Will it just be misunderstood? YOU NEVER KNOW! The best advice I can give: if you must talk about someone in a SERIOUS fashion, do it as if they were standing right beside you! I consider everyone on this board my friends and you are all like extended family for me lol. So please excuse another ranting by me.

EVERYONES buddy lol,

Fox
Old 07-03-2005, 07:04 AM

Big Brother is a decent person

:jerkoff

.....just kidding, that was very well put

And it's true about the people on here, some of these people are like our hero's.....we look up to them, we respect them for what they do, we are their fans and they are our celebrities. We buy their DVD's and support them at Stunt Shows.....so it's just natural to want to know what's going on in their personal lives. And Gixxie, if all this is true.....then post up an update. U will have a lot of apologies coming your way. But we'll see.....
Old 07-03-2005, 08:50 AM

2502 is a decent person

Old 07-03-2005, 03:21 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
SKILLS!!!!! I MISSED YOU!! you left after we faught... didn't think you were coming back :sniffles:
Oh no worries girl I still heart you!! I don't get upsey easily!!

I got slammed on my bike by a guyin a van, totaled the 954 and fcuked me up, but I am getting better, and I have a downpayment on a brand new shiny 1000RR so not all bad news!!
Old 07-03-2005, 03:27 PM

Big Brother is a decent person

damn, dude.....welcome back.
hope u feel better!
Old 07-03-2005, 03:43 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bigbrother
damn, dude.....welcome back.
hope u feel better!
Thanks!! I get my mouth unwired July 22nd, I fractured my jaw. I also broke my right arm and will get the cast off around the same time. About 7 weeks total for all my injuries. Then the new bike, so at least I have something to look forward too!!

Oh and all this gixxie sh*t just sounds really shady to me. I mean she's trying to explain it away, but how many people you know get into this kind of drama on a regular basis and they are innocent all the time?? Exactly!!

Quick Reply: Did Gixxie Go Chopper?