Re: ........

STOP "OVER MODERATING" !!!
Old 12-14-2004, 05:55 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

Originally Posted by RedlineJimmy
STOP "OVER MODERATING" !!!
do you need a hug or something.....all i ever see you posting about lately is the moderators......dude simmer down bro and quit bitching about htis pointless crap.
Old 12-14-2004, 06:02 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Then you should see a trend...started when you started. I joke around with Robbie and he jokes back...that's all it is. I bitch when I feel the need to...got a problem with it hommie...go cry to Greg .
Old 12-14-2004, 06:03 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

I'll start PM'ing you with my concerns for now on .
Old 12-14-2004, 08:10 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

Ok in hopes of ending this stupid thread.....i will speak to the moderator of THAT forum....in an effort to stop the moving of threads....but like i said....i dont moderate that forum so it is completely up to him...
Hahahaha...you can't escape from me. Why was the thread closed if it was in Post ******? Did I hurt someones little feelings...don't be ashamed of being in "New Kids On The Block" Mr J. .?.

LOL...I just saw that JopeK is the newly appointed moderator of that board . Anyways, you are an all mighty "Super Moderator" so you are able to move any threads in any board. At least that is how it worked when I moderated Stunt Discussion and the Video section for quite some time. Then people started to bitch to Greg because posts were being moved around and thought I was over-stepping my boundries(doing as greg directed). Then Greg gets pissed-off because I made a statment that he should be more "concerned" with pleasing his "paying customers" from the Stuntlife store than be bitching about stupid posts that are in the wrong forums....some things NEVER change.

ANYWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssss, that would be wonderful if you could sit down and have a little Pow-Wow with JopeK. Then he can get back to those Pow-Woweelies and stop moving crap in Stunt Discussion.
Old 12-14-2004, 08:22 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

Originally Posted by Jeremy B
Bro, in all fairness, you have a problem with anyone not doing things the way that YOU want them to be done. And in all reality, we would probably help out more to your wines if you were a little more tactful but its like everything in life man, if you show respect, you get respect...if you're a total ***, then you probably get treated like one. Just my
Try again bro...I'm just not affraid to VOICE my opinion as others are in fear of being banned by saying something out of line to the wrong person stuck on a power trip.

If I say PLEASE and THANK YOU more will that be more tactfull...just want to prepair myself for the future.
Old 12-14-2004, 08:30 PM
BOOBS

Try again bro...I'm just not affraid to VOICE my opinion as others are in fear of being banned by saying something out of line to the wrong person stuck on a power trip.

If I say PLEASE and THANK YOU more will that be more tactfull...just want to prepair myself for the future.
yes instead of douche bag....and stupid **** like that......ok so now you know i didnt move those threads......happy now that you yelled at me.....ok i will talk to jope-k.....but that is his forum and gregg is the one who appointed him so i think gregg would agree with his decissions... .....
Old 12-14-2004, 08:39 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

Originally Posted by Cody W.
yes instead of douche bag....and stupid **** like that......ok so now you know i didnt move those threads......happy now that you yelled at me.....ok i will talk to jope-k.....but that is his forum and gregg is the one who appointed him so i think gregg would agree with his decissions... .....
As I said....some things NEVER change! Your a cool cat...sorry you were the first person that poped in my head as you were the one that replied to this similar thread.
Old 12-15-2004, 12:16 PM
BOOBS

As I said....some things NEVER change! Your a cool cat...sorry you were the first person that poped in my head as you were the one that replied to this similar thread.

no worries and thank you....i just got a little frustrated when you tried to pun me out for something i didnt do....so no hard feelings im sorry i called you a dumb ***.... .... ......and ill try to see that stunt discussion topics stay in stunt disc...