kyle woods @ local spot

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 02:58 AM

saturn0317 is an unknown quantity at this point
kyle woods @ local spot

i just got home from riding at our local spot here in brandon. and at about 12:30 this minivan rolls up and we're like who is this, kyle woods get out pulls his bike out and starts talkin and riding with us. it was pretty cool watching the caliber of riding this guy can do.

thanks for coming out kyle.
Old 10-14-2004, 03:07 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: kyle woods @ local spot

Originally Posted by saturn0317
i just got home from riding at our local spot here in brandon. and at about 12:30 this minivan rolls up and we're like who is this, kyle woods get out pulls his bike out and starts talkin and riding with us. it was pretty cool watching the caliber of riding this guy can do.

thanks for coming out kyle.
yea he has been riding with us in orlando. down to earth guy. ask him about stiching up a guys leg at our spot in o-town :YEAH that was some **** we got on video 9 stiches total
Old 10-14-2004, 04:23 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by suicidl
yea he has been riding with us in orlando. down to earth guy. ask him about stiching up a guys leg at our spot in o-town :YEAH that was some **** we got on video 9 stiches total
Did he sign your boob?
Old 10-14-2004, 04:47 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by nags
Did he sign your boob?

Old 10-14-2004, 08:20 AM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

Thats cool.
Old 10-14-2004, 10:06 AM
Regular StuntLifer

RoadStainR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeaaa... yet another reason I want to live in FL. You've got cool *** Pro's who will come chill with you and teach and show you ****. Now tell me again why this isn't the best sport on the planet? Name one other sport where you can get online and have conversations and ask questions from the "pro's" of your sport. Then have them come ride with you. Yea... Didn't think you could name one.
Old 10-14-2004, 10:49 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by RoadStainR6
Yeaaa... yet another reason I want to live in FL. You've got cool *** Pro's who will come chill with you and teach and show you ****. Now tell me again why this isn't the best sport on the planet? Name one other sport where you can get online and have conversations and ask questions from the "pro's" of your sport. Then have them come ride with you. Yea... Didn't think you could name one.
Yeah that's true ever since i started riding it's like a big family everyone is like hey what's up I'm so and so. Yeah but you get the guys that have huge egos and ****. I haven't met any..everyone here that's good seems to be pretty cool..
Old 10-14-2004, 10:51 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

florida is for people who need to practice streetbikes 12 months a year.

you gotta diversify your funds crackas!

don't be skeered of the fiddys, the mx tracks, the ice racing, or the road racing.

come to new england, home of the best riders around (but we are not friendly)

lol
Old 10-14-2004, 10:59 AM

GSE_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
(but we are not friendly)

lol

There is some truth to that statment.

Not meaning you, we have never met and you've been nothing but helpful in the past when I needed something. But really, people tend to keep to themselves alot more up here.
When I lived in Florida I hung out and rode with everyone and it was like a big family.
Old 10-14-2004, 11:09 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

yea **** seems to be alot different to me to (were def not freindly and this lifestyle isnt about being friends with everyone,but nomatter what evertime i go to florida im there for a week and cant wait to get home back to all the hatin and bullshit that the northeast provides on a regular basis,but diversify like teach said and your skillz will be plentifulin the new year.
lata,
mike
Old 10-14-2004, 11:13 AM
DNFstunt

I wanna go. How do I move there from Canada????? My aunt and uncle own a chain of pita restaurants in FLA. They want me to go there and work for them, but they tell me its not do-able...
Old 10-14-2004, 11:54 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ZANNMANN
yea **** seems to be alot different to me to (were def not freindly and this lifestyle isnt about being friends with everyone,but nomatter what evertime i go to florida im there for a week and cant wait to get home back to all the hatin and bullshit that the northeast provides on a regular basis,but diversify like teach said and your skillz will be plentifulin the new year.
lata,
mike
Maine is different than the northeast you live in. We have the friendliest people around. I've driven to Florida countless times and it seems the further south you go the less friendly the people are. This is just in general and may have no connection with the stunt world.
Old 10-14-2004, 11:55 AM

Jayseal22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DNFstar
They want me to go there and work for them, but they tell me its not do-able
wait they say do this but don't????

go be a manager there or something. 2k you can move anywhere
Old 10-14-2004, 11:56 AM

BigBalla is an unknown quantity at this point

don't be skeered of the fiddys, the mx tracks, the ice racing, or the road racing.

lol
new england, don't you have take a chunnel to get over there?

not friendly? i wouldnt be either if all the clams in town had chowder.

WTF is chowder anyway?

i guess you'd have to live there....
Old 10-14-2004, 12:48 PM
DNFstunt

Originally Posted by Jayseal22
wait they say do this but don't????

go be a manager there or something. 2k you can move anywhere
They WANT me to run one or more of these restaurants, but tell me its NOT easy at all to get me moved to the USA perminently to work.....any ideas?
Old 10-14-2004, 12:50 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DNFstar
They WANT me to run one or more of these restaurants, but tell me its NOT easy at all to get me moved to the USA perminently to work.....any ideas?

It's not.. But if they help you out and get you there as an employee it will be much easier.
Old 10-14-2004, 12:54 PM
go kill yourself

RecklessSteve is an unknown quantity at this point

lol
teach , i know exactly what your sayin but, ive lived here for way to long and ive froze my *** here for way to long when i went to florida last year i lived down there for 6 months,although i was a broke *** bitch i still loved evry second of it.i met so many people in so little time. i met digidy and jumped dirt bikes at his house,met merk and went out to chicago to ride the streets,i even met mad mike jones at brandons house,i also met travis willis,rudy waller and kenny yoho ,all the fmx guys i looked up to for years.met adam chumita and preston vann at steak and shake and rode the streets of orlando with them.now if i stayed in new england,this woulda never happend to me.somtimes you just gotta get up and go somtimes and youll realize,where you were born and raised,sucks.
Old 10-14-2004, 01:05 PM
Regular StuntLifer

RoadStainR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

In all honesty, how easy would it be for me to just pick up, and roll down? I'm wanting too soooo bad! I've got 900 bucks in the bank. I'll work anywhere. and I might have a place to stay till I can get on my feet. Should I do it... or wait and save? I don't know if I can take this cold *** weather!
Old 10-14-2004, 01:11 PM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RecklessSteve
teach , i know exactly what your sayin but, ive lived here for way to long and ive froze my *** here for way to long when i went to florida last year i lived down there for 6 months,although i was a broke *** bitch i still loved evry second of it.i met so many people in so little time. i met digidy and jumped dirt bikes at his house,met merk and went out to chicago to ride the streets,i even met mad mike jones at brandons house,i also met travis willis,rudy waller and kenny yoho ,all the fmx guys i looked up to for years.met adam chumita and preston vann at steak and shake and rode the streets of orlando with them.now if i stayed in new england,this woulda never happend to me.somtimes you just gotta get up and go somtimes and youll realize,where you were born and raised,sucks.
I dunno, I have bitched and complained over the years about living here. I hate winter, the cold, blah blah blah... But I do agree with Teach. I was gunna move to Cali, and ride all year, but i'm still stickin around for a little while.

Represent New England :YEAH :YEAH

~J
Old 10-14-2004, 01:12 PM

THOMPSONS is an unknown quantity at this point

lol

AINT GOT NUTTIN ON PATRICKS CIRCLES,GREGS 43 MILE LONG KNEE IN THE SEAT WHEELIES(on vid if you would like to see it), OR MY SIT DOWNS!!COME TO FT. WORTH!!!!TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TEXAS!!!!!!!!!TEXAS! !!!! recognise

JASON THOMPSON
http://stores.ebay.com/thompsonsdistributing

Quick Reply: kyle woods @ local spot