Miami Zoo Crew?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 11:13 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of
Re: Miami Zoo Crew?

JD1 and the ZOO CREW O hell ya that is the first stunt vid i ever seen and i still watch the trailer on you tube once a week. LOL With the sound track from star ship we built this city ha ha ha ha I love these old threads
Im watching it now
Old 12-01-2009, 11:21 PM
Chris*Stunner

Chris*Stunner is an unknown quantity at this point

**** yeah but i still want to know what really happened to them .... i have an 05 cbr 600rr with furred out white and black leopard seats..... and besides that my girl lives next to merto zoo soo im always always driving up and down the metro zoo area... from 152 and 137 to us1 . . . . . lol like i still ******* sence them in the area and people are always asking me if im from zoo crew like these old as grandpas and **** lol . . . and when i have my bike on the trailer and stop to eat at like tacobell or mcdonalds people ask me if im from zoo crew... lol
Old 12-01-2009, 11:29 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Chris*Stunner
**** yeah but i still want to know what really happened to them .... i have an 05 cbr 600rr with furred out white and black leopard seats..... and besides that my girl lives next to merto zoo soo im always always driving up and down the metro zoo area... from 152 and 137 to us1 . . . . . lol like i still ******* sence them in the area and people are always asking me if im from zoo crew like these old as grandpas and **** lol . . . and when i have my bike on the trailer and stop to eat at like tacobell or mcdonalds people ask me if im from zoo crew... lol
LOL ya i heard they split and did there own things like got jobs and family and what not
Old 12-01-2009, 11:32 PM
Chris*Stunner

damn thats sick **** though. . . . will happen eventually to everyone.... wouldnt mind starting up the zoo crew once again ... just to keep there names alive... lol
Old 12-01-2009, 11:47 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Just the seat.... Name:  lac.gif
Views: 963
Size:  1.3 KB
Old 12-01-2009, 11:50 PM
Chris*Stunner

yeah dnt want to really coppy them with the furred furred out so decided not to add to my seats... i ******* love my seats... i want to add more furr some how on my vest straps lol....
Old 12-01-2009, 11:54 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Name:  Picture034.jpg
Views: 2166
Size:  70.0 KB

FFUURRR DDAATT ****
Old 12-01-2009, 11:57 PM
Chris*Stunner

looks ******* sickk..... let see if i find a good pic of my bike seats
Old 12-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Chris*Stunner

looks ******* sickk..... let see if i find a good pic of my bike seats
Old 12-02-2009, 12:10 AM
Chris*Stunner

Name:  l_922f09833cbc46149be62b028997af2e.jpg
Views: 1237
Size:  37.6 KB

Last edited by Chris*Stunner; 12-02-2009 at 12:12 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:13 AM
Chris*Stunner

Name:  l_a4cea3bd4dc942c39c9a213da8eed812.jpg
Views: 1282
Size:  55.8 KB
Old 12-02-2009, 12:46 AM

ghost* is a decent person

hahaah holy resurrection
Old 12-02-2009, 03:19 AM

OC DeBo is a decent person

http://www.facebook.com/#/photo.php?...&id=1092690519

my stunt piece before the cages and total overhaul before i deployed. i live in el paso texas, only furry bike in the el paso/las cruces area that i know of. a couple people in my unit from florida ask if i know about the zoo riders. kinda cool that the furrrr idea has swept the nation. cant wait to bring it back to Rockville MD thought....
Old 12-02-2009, 03:29 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by OC DeBo
http://www.facebook.com/#/photo.php?...&id=1092690519

my stunt piece before the cages and total overhaul before i deployed. i live in el paso texas, only furry bike in the el paso/las cruces area that i know of. a couple people in my unit from florida ask if i know about the zoo riders. kinda cool that the furrrr idea has swept the nation. cant wait to bring it back to Rockville MD thought....
looks scchhwweeettt
Old 12-02-2009, 08:30 AM

OC DeBo is a decent person

yea man, its really a love/hate kinda thing. im hopin more people fall in line so i can get a few more furry bikes to ride with. once i get bored with all black, i was gonna do somethin even crazier, like all red
Old 12-02-2009, 08:35 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

oh my.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:06 AM

stunt305 is a decent person

damn thats sick **** though. . . . will happen eventually to everyone.... wouldnt mind starting up the zoo crew once again ... just to keep there names alive... lol
yoo im always lookin for people to ride with so hit me up
Old 12-02-2009, 11:53 AM
Chris*Stunner

i dnt just ride with anyone ... post pics of bike? and **** yeah i really want to get miami into the furr game once again... thats why i was curious about when i brought this thread back.......lol serious **** i love riding down the metro zoo area....love getting stopped and asked if im a zoo crew....lol
Old 12-02-2009, 12:04 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

Happened to most of us in IMR, but some of us still ride..... oh AND have real jobs

IMHO, stunting is a lifestyle that you either live or you were just in it for the scene back in the day.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Chris*Stunner

but stunting can also stay as a lifestyle even after growing up... and who doesnt want to be known or have atleast a little fame whereever there from... lol doesnt hurt.... lol

Quick Reply: Miami Zoo Crew?