Meacham gets arse handed to him by stock 10R

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2004, 12:03 PM

punisherzx12r is an unknown quantity at this point
Meacham gets **** handed to him by stock 10R

so we get to barnes and noble around 9 and its fu(kin packed. we all chill, talkin to a bunch of people i aint seen in a minute.

so anyway, mecham pulls up with his stunt bike, with a cage and all the jacked up plastic, so i roll up and start busting his ***** for wearing the same FTP hoody he been rocking for 2 straight years, then i call him out to little friendly endo contest, since thats about all you can do in the parking lot.

so there is mad people there, and we clear them out of one row, there are people packed on both sides watching and takin pictures. so i am first up, roll some nice ones. mecham on the 750 has to go warm up his tires first...lol..like we are road racing, and after all his bitching about not enough room and too many people he pulls some ****, but mecham i thought you been practicing, what happened?? i broke out some nice endos on the new 10R, and my **** looks like it just came off the show room floor.

then since he got the cage and i just out endoed him, he droped his little baby bike on the ground to get some more attention, but he broke the brake lever. ahahahahahahahahahahah

then my boy mad dog does a little burnout. now i have told myself no burnouts on the new bike, you know, trying to keep it pretty and i am trying to get into road racing and stay away from stunting, and i want to run good tires, but this tire i have got destroyed at summit, and when there is a crowd you just have to bust something, so its whatever.
so i start a rolling burnout. now keep in mind i aint done one of these in a year, and never on the 10R. so even though there is like 300 people here, lets see if i can get some circles going. got two nice ones, then straightened up with a nice long loud burnout through the crowd to finish it up. crowd got all excited when i pulled the 360 joints.

anyway it was fun, i aint stunted in a while, and it was just simple stuff, but all that crowd ever see's is people posting up, they got there moneys worth.

meacham we can make this a weekly rutine, at least till the cops catch on, next time bring the camera dork. i aint never seen you anywhere without the camera, whats up with that???????

stuntin over time to ride

then we blaze to b more, then down 97, and now its time to see what my boys 1000rr can do. we did one roll on, shank jumped a couple on me, but i reeled him in, but real slowly. then another roll on and i stayed out in front.
but three times a charm, we both hit at the same time, we both shift to 6th gear at the same time, we got wide open road, no cars. shank is right beside me, same speed. i am thinking there is no way i am losing, and i am sure shank is thinking the same, so we keep twisting. the 10R is indicating 189mph, the fastest it will indicate, but its still pulling, and after what seemed like forever the 10R pulled on past him...
mad props to shank for twisting the under powered over weight bike. with his light *** on it, it was hard for me to beat. but imagine if we switched bikes, he would effin fly on a 10R.
Old 07-16-2004, 12:13 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Meacham gets **** handed to him by stock 10R

What distance are we talkin about on those endos?
Old 07-16-2004, 12:23 PM
Liv fr PEACE prpre fr WAR

D-UNIT dem xpt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by punisherzx12r
then i call him out to little friendly endo contest, since thats about all you can do in the parking lot.

u sure about that
Old 07-16-2004, 12:33 PM

Bmann29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe 20 feet? Well I would say this it's a very dangerous area to stunt at with all those people crowding the lot and people walking in front of you while you are getting up to speed to do an endo. I would say what 400 people out there and to try to endo in between all that it's nuts IMO. You guys need to take this too a nice open lot where there is much less people.
Old 07-16-2004, 01:38 PM

man those endos were like 600 feet...lol
all i know is mine were longer and higher then mechams......
Old 07-16-2004, 01:46 PM

DCMETRO1 is an unknown quantity at this point

man those endos were like 600 feet...lol
all i know is mine were longer and higher then mechams......
who cares... I thought i saw you last night during the toolfest but I must have left before the fun started.... when we going for a ride in the dirt, you still riding your 426?
Old 07-16-2004, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by DCMETRO1
who cares... I thought i saw you last night during the toolfest but I must have left before the fun started.... when we going for a ride in the dirt, you still riding your 426?
na, the bike is for sale, still looks like new, factory tires still in good shape
3 g's
its a 2002
Old 07-16-2004, 02:07 PM

DCMETRO1 is an unknown quantity at this point

na, the bike is for sale, still looks like new, factory tires still in good shape
3 g's
its a 2002

are you getting out of the dirt bike game, whats up with that, also my friend is selling his 02 WR426 with 3 rides on it cuase is slow as **** and he got a 450,
Old 07-16-2004, 02:45 PM

no, the bike is fast as hell, a 450 is not really that much faster, at least not with me on the track, mabey a pro.
i am gettin knee surgury in two weeks that will have me out of the dirt for about 4 months. i will get another one
Old 07-16-2004, 03:12 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

HOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enoughHOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enough

glad you had fun. I don't really enjoy hitting people and/or cars that WERE constantly interfering. And I had no idea we had some sort of competition going, I just thought you wanted to kill some **** and get some pictures taken ..(I SEE, you tell your peeps its a comp, and then you tell me we're just playin, and you are out there with totally diff. intentions than me ...nice)..... it's all good. Gimme a real area to get some speed and actually NOT worry about people and cars running back and forth, and you'll see some ****. You're right PUN, I have been practicing, that's why I warmed up my tire (who doesn't, it's a michelin), and that's also why I was worried about hitting someone, or something. ............. for someone being so cautious about ALWAYS wearing their helmet and jacket, you sure don't seem to practice any other methods of caution.

BTW, I did in fact appreciate your idea to do the damn thing in the first place, and I think that we should definitely do it for real next week. Just as long as mother f*uckers KNOW what we're doing, and get the fu*ck out of the way. You're right, Im always with a camera, and we'll have em out next week for sure. I'll be there. Make sure you wear that cute jacket again you sexy man you.
Old 07-16-2004, 03:15 PM

orionVTR is an unknown quantity at this point

you should post up some pics of that new zx10.
Old 07-16-2004, 03:33 PM

pics are in my photo album, but i dont have any stunt pics yet.

i quote myself

"lets have a little endo contest"
all good, i know we only had about a hundred feet to work with, but we put on a nice show for all the posers
Old 07-16-2004, 03:48 PM

Bmann29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why don't you guys actually go somewhere where there is not like 300 on lookers? I think it would not only be much safer but you two will have much more fun knowing that you can get your best take off without someone walking into your path.
Old 07-16-2004, 05:59 PM

go somewhere by myself with meacham?????????
uhh no..lol
its more fun with people there to watch, enjoy, and laugh when you crash.....
Old 07-16-2004, 07:06 PM

slylos is an unknown quantity at this point

what a dumb thread
Old 07-17-2004, 03:53 AM

Spark~R.O.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont make me come there and put a 187 on you clowns....................ha...............
Old 07-17-2004, 03:56 AM

Spark~R.O.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

I just re-read this thread and its completely gay....cmon guys....you know you were there just drinking coffee and looking at your new undertail.
Old 07-17-2004, 07:21 AM

XPnugget is an unknown quantity at this point

"posers" LOL
Old 07-17-2004, 07:45 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

cbr929dude is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	gay16[1].jpg
Views:	15
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	88330  
Old 07-17-2004, 08:39 AM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spark~R.O.C.
I just re-read this thread and its completely gay....cmon guys....you know you were there just drinking coffee and looking at your new undertail.

I know right, sittin there drinkin coffee, and discussing the new Harry Potter book, and exchanging wheelie stories.

Quick Reply: Meacham gets arse handed to him by stock 10R