Booted from local MC club for wheelies!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2004, 12:26 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Speedballer is an unknown quantity at this point
Booted from local MC club for wheelies!!!

Rant....
Joined a local MC club...prolly 50 members strong. All sportbikes, ride backroads, trackdays, etc. Their best riders are good/safe/average, and their worst suck eggs. I can hand their best riders their azz on the backroads or racetrack.
I am a licensed Expert roadracer, and other than super slow-rolls, scrapes and circles...an OK, and safe/competent stunter.

Before the backroad ride they say "no wheelies" ...whatever
Anyway, by the end of the 5hr ride I had pulled 7 or 8 wheelies completely out of the other riders way, and THEY pulled 3 bikes out of the ditches in corners.
Then they verbally attack me and throw me out of the group saying I am endangering everyone w/ my 60mph BP wheelies (done on a highway).
Now, (other than a couple of guys) they act like I am Frankenstien's monster
They lost another bike in the weeds just the other day too

Funniest thing is, a couple of the guys were giving me props all day, then later were saying I was wreckless and a danger cause of the wheelies

Squids

Rant over...thanks
Old 07-07-2004, 12:56 AM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person
Re: Booted from local MC club for wheelies!!!

I agree thats pretty gay, but on the same note man if it their club and rules and ya break their rules, ya cant really say **** about it ya know
Old 07-07-2004, 01:04 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by JD_GSXR
I agree thats pretty gay, but on the same note man if it their club and rules and ya break their rules, ya cant really say **** about it ya know
I agree w/ ya bro.
It's their club, and that's why I got booted. And they are gay

If these guys were safe/responsible riders I wouldn't say anything...but 150mph down driveway laden backroads is OK.
They also pass cars on blind hills corners at 100+mph too. I actually saw one of their top-guys run an old lady literally off the road. I pulled over to apploligize to her and she was terrified and pizzed. But I am the dangerous one
Old 07-07-2004, 01:44 AM

slylos is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Speedballer
Rant....
Joined a local MC club...prolly 50 members strong. All sportbikes, ride backroads, trackdays, etc. Their best riders are good/safe/average, and their worst suck eggs. I can hand their best riders their azz on the backroads or racetrack.
I am a licensed Expert roadracer, and other than super slow-rolls, scrapes and circles...an OK, and safe/competent stunter.

Before the backroad ride they say "no wheelies" ...whatever
Anyway, by the end of the 5hr ride I had pulled 7 or 8 wheelies completely out of the other riders way, and THEY pulled 3 bikes out of the ditches in corners.
Then they verbally attack me and throw me out of the group saying I am endangering everyone w/ my 60mph BP wheelies (done on a highway).
Now, (other than a couple of guys) they act like I am Frankenstien's monster
They lost another bike in the weeds just the other day too

Funniest thing is, a couple of the guys were giving me props all day, then later were saying I was wreckless and a danger cause of the wheelies

Squids

Rant over...thanks
God thats gay . . . go start a stunt team, and kick people out for riding in the twisties

where's pelican bay?
Old 07-07-2004, 02:01 AM

Clay is an unknown quantity at this point

You Can Roll With Us Anytime. We All Do Highway Wheelies Before We Run The Roads It Gets The Blood Following
Old 07-07-2004, 02:23 AM

nos96f22 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats how a lot of people are here in jacksonville... thats why i pretty much only ride with about one or two people if not bymyself all the time....everybody else acts like little bitches...
Old 07-07-2004, 03:13 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

HAHAHAHAHHAA

This is a great story...
The same thing happened to me..same thing.
BUT...it was for the best

Reason:
I started www.ChicagoRiders.com and never looked back...we are local riding group and over 1000 strong...some stunt...some do track days...so tear up the streets like there on a track...some just ride...i dont give a *** what you do...just do it im a semi-safe maner and not hurt the riders around you....and its simple.....get in the other lane out of the group and do ur thing
Old 07-07-2004, 05:19 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

LOL, you actually stopped to appologize to the old lady? I would have called it payback and kept going. Probably smiling ear to ear too. She wasn't hurt, let her experience some of our fear for a while.
Old 07-07-2004, 05:36 AM

zedhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by R6bbie
...just do it im a semi-safe maner and not hurt the riders around you....and its simple.....get in the other lane out of the group and do ur thing
Good call that man...
If people get wound up by you doing your thing even when it's out of their way, then f*ck 'em... just do your own thing...
Old 07-07-2004, 07:23 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Speedballer
Rant....
Joined a local MC club...prolly 50 members strong. All sportbikes, ride backroads, trackdays, etc.
Rant over...thanks

Post the name of their club so we can laugh if we see them
Old 07-07-2004, 08:34 AM

jethro426 is an unknown quantity at this point

what is a twisty? if u ride with other stunters u wont have this problem. we shut down roads cause ppl got 26+ sprokets. on our group rides there r more wheelies than any thing. :YEAH go slow and keep it on one wheel bhrrrraaaappp
Old 07-07-2004, 09:10 AM
Old School

Ice Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like the club was a bunch of wannabe squid posers, they're all over the place... Comes from upbringing.
Old 07-07-2004, 10:09 AM

03silvers is an unknown quantity at this point

they are in the ditch but your not being safe...i think they are angry that they suck at riding
Old 07-07-2004, 03:01 PM

teva is an unknown quantity at this point

F@#k Those P@#$ies, Your Better Off Without Them.
Old 07-07-2004, 03:06 PM

3Fifty is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 03silvers
they are in the ditch but your not being safe...i think they are angry that they suck at riding
Yeah, I agree. You should get a bunch of stunters together and then go with them on one of their rides. And start doin those wheel stands while they are ridin on the highway, right next to them. What are they gonna do, tell you that you cant ride on the same street as them?
Old 07-07-2004, 03:13 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by GettinUWet310
Yeah, I agree. You should get a bunch of stunters together and then go with them on one of their rides. And start doin those wheel stands while they are ridin on the highway, right next to them. What are they gonna do, tell you that you cant ride on the same street as them?
Why be dick about it? Just do your own thing and stay away from ****s like that...no need to do wheelies in a group of people...get ur own lane.
Old 07-07-2004, 03:34 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by Lotensin22
LOL, you actually stopped to appologize to the old lady? I would have called it payback and kept going. Probably smiling ear to ear too. She wasn't hurt, let her experience some of our fear for a while.
Nah, Bro....
She didn't deserve to be run off the road by some a$$ on a sportbike.

It's one thing to kick off a mirror if someone PURPOSEFULLY swerves at you. It's totally wrong to run innocent old ladies (or anyone else) off the road because you can't wait a second or two B4 passing on some backroad. That's not right.

Passing over blind hills and around blind corners at triple-digits is Ok. Running cars off the road is OK. Riding over your head and crashing in the corners is OK. Riding a couple of smooth balance-point standups gets you the boot?
Old 07-07-2004, 03:35 PM

r1jason is an unknown quantity at this point

theres a group like that in phoenix too that i wont ride with... oh well theres alot of groups around that do stunt..
Old 07-07-2004, 03:40 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Thanks for the support fellas. I just needed to rant...kind of pissed and insulted by getting booted from club.

Funny thing is, most of the guys like me and thought the wheelies were cool. The guys who run the club are Stunt HaterZ, and kicked me out, even when more than half the members were arguing for me.
They are all about railing/crashing on the backroads, but have a No-Stunt policy.
Pisses me off the most because I am by FAR the best, safest, and most courteous rider in the group. But I can ride wheelies

HaterZ...cause they can't ride wheelies
Old 07-07-2004, 03:48 PM

RopeGun69x77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 03silvers
yeah.... fuggin posers
Hope they continue to "safely" go into ditches!

Quick Reply: Booted from local MC club for wheelies!!!