US Riders in Oz

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 10:15 PM

GMB-FTP is an unknown quantity at this point
US Riders in Oz

Hey Yo,

A special thanks to all the US Riders that visited Australia to compete in the 1st International MotoFreestyle Challenge. It was great to meet all you guys and hope that we can get our **** together to get you out again soon. Also looking at bringing Dangerous Dave on a tour to visit you guys over there in the US to hang out and rip it up.....

You Guys Rock.....

GAVIN
GMB-FTP
Old 05-20-2004, 10:33 PM
IS YOUR GOD!

RONNIE is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: US Riders in Oz

yo gavin, was that you in the air qantas magazine for some type of KPI service or some sh#t.?? darius and tony were like, look at this!! hahaha, shoi nuff, the gav man, and if it wasnt, you have a twin mate!!! lol, lata!
Old 05-21-2004, 12:56 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

what Up G Man, ya dude you are in the quantas magazine n **** was hella funny, here's the pic you had us rollin, and tell Dangerous Dave he better get his *** to Cali this summer!

Old 05-21-2004, 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by Darius
what Up G Man, ya dude you are in the quantas magazine n **** was hella funny, here's the pic you had us rollin, and tell Dangerous Dave he better get his *** to Cali this summer!

Hey yo Ronnie / Darius.... yessum that is me my mates... had not seen the advert as yet but photos were taken in my wharehouse about 3 months ago..... tooooo funny.....

Catch u boyz soon.....

Darius.. will have some video footage together for you hopefully by the end of next week.. got a lot of **** I am sorting thru here at the moment... will send you an email to keep you informed....

GMB
Old 05-21-2004, 03:05 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Damm Gavin didnt know you were a model man ha ha, I have been going thru some footage also, got some pretty good stuff so far, Im dying to see my stoppie crash man, i still got some australia road rash healing up.
Old 05-21-2004, 03:25 AM

Dayv is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah man I have burnt some stuff on cd for you D, You should have that next week...
Old 05-21-2004, 03:42 AM

insano is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DV8Ronnie
yo gavin, was that you in the air qantas magazine for some type of KPI service or some sh#t.?? darius and tony were like, look at this!! hahaha, shoi nuff, the gav man, and if it wasnt, you have a twin mate!!! lol, lata!
yo thats some funny **** how come you ****ers didnt show me on the plane. I hope everyone is doing well. just saying hey and hoping I can get some footage too, but whenever ya know what I'm saying bro. :YEAH
Old 05-21-2004, 03:52 AM

Hey Cpt Insano.... glad to hear u made it home in one piece..... thought u might have tried some wing walking on the way home...

Will sum all the boyz up with footage in the long run... as you may have guessed.. the stoned irish man has screwed me over a bit. but will get it all sorted in the long run.... I have about 3 hectic weeks to put the program together for the National TV over here then str8 onto the DVD of the tour..

Keep you all informed....

GMB
Old 05-21-2004, 03:54 AM

Ha Ha Ha... D.... yeah my new part time job is modelling.... but gonna need a bit more to make up for the out of pockets on the tour.... Hey may yet need a distributor for the Oz DVD of the tour....lol
Old 05-21-2004, 04:06 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Come on Gavin put that footage together and make a show out of it, you got some tight **** it shouldnt be hard to make something good, drink a few bourbons and start editing man!!
Old 05-25-2004, 11:06 AM
ScooterTrashST.com

NICK HILL is a decent person

that was him??? how funny. bla bla bla bla
Old 05-25-2004, 04:44 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Looks like you guys had the time of your lives! on a much less serious note, did anyone see Jacko from the old energizer commercials?