what was the funniest thing a cop has said to u after he pulled u over ???????

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2004, 06:56 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person
what was the funniest thing a cop has said to u after he pulled u over ???????

the funniest thing that a cop has ever said to me is

"OMG what in gods name happened to your gastank did u have to go to the hospital after that happened" then i had to tell him why the tank is smashed like that and the classic answer to that is a laugh and a head shake !
Old 03-18-2004, 07:02 PM

Juice is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what was the funniest thing a cop has said to u after he pulled u over ???????

Originally Posted by CrazyJ
the funniest thing that a cop has ever said to me is

"OMG what in gods name happened to your gastank did u have to go to the hospital after that happened" then i had to tell him why the tank is smashed like that and the classic answer to that is a laugh and a head shake !
I got pulled over once and the cop walked up and looked at my pading on my wind screen and gave it a sqeeze and said, "I'm not even gunna ask" in a pissed off tone. He gave me a dirty look and walked back to his car.
Old 03-18-2004, 07:47 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Tenny is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what was the funniest thing a cop has said to u after he pulled u over ???????

Originally Posted by Tina
"your a girl!" (got caught raceing, no ticket though, haha the guy i was raceing got one,... at least thats what they told me)
and
"what gym do you go to?" (got pulled over never told why though, but he DID make me late to work)
and
"dont i know you from somewhere?" (i was passing through texas and had never even been to texas before, AGAIN not told why i got pulled over)
and
"where do you live?" (he had my frickin lisence in his hand,... YET AGAIN never told me WHY I got pulled over)

its cause your hot.
Old 03-18-2004, 08:02 PM

bill parr is an unknown quantity at this point

got pulled over on the way home from one of our practice spots, the cop asked where my plate was, i got off the bike, scraped the rubber away and showed him it was there. he shook his head got in his car and left.
Old 03-18-2004, 09:18 PM

Marc B is an unknown quantity at this point

going down the highway doing the Boston Strangler and passed a Highway Patrolman he pulls me over and all he could say was "son what were you doing with your left foot" ..he was cool as hell no ticket, sent me on my way
Old 03-18-2004, 09:19 PM

Ninja Jay is an unknown quantity at this point

did you even see me. you rode a wheelie right passed me.
Old 03-18-2004, 09:25 PM

gurilla is an unknown quantity at this point

that is the ugliest piece of s**t I have ever seen.

oh and then there was the time i got arrested and the cop was trying to be a smart *** and he said..........Welcome to the school of panama city beach police..... F**kin cornball!
Old 03-18-2004, 09:33 PM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

"Do you know why I pulled you over?" Well let me guess..
Old 03-18-2004, 10:05 PM

DEVIANTSGRL1221 is an unknown quantity at this point

"mam, do u know why i pulled you over.....because my tailight is out and i didnt use my blinker?.......no because you ran the stop sign, but i'll let it go" WHY BOTHER!?

"Did you have any idea you were riding the rumble strip?" Hello!? no i couldnt feel my whole car vibrating...dumb ***! (no ticket)

"Since I pulled you over a week ago in this same spot for speeding again, my guess is that a ticket doesnt teach you anything....so you can clean my car" THAT WAS NASTY!!!

I've been pulled over 13 times and only got 1 ticket!! Theres finally benefits to being a lady huh girls!!
Old 03-18-2004, 10:31 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

you're only 14 and you can already go over 100 mph?!!?
Old 03-18-2004, 10:31 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

I got cought in o.c md doing a stoppie . The cop said " see thats why we don't follow cars so close, we use space cushion's you should realy take a safety course" he procede to give me a written warnning for following distance. I laughed and thought to myself he must have just cought the end of that thank god!

COP"S ARE DICK's FTP
Old 03-18-2004, 10:47 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

I take that back about the cop's (it was realy IGNORANT) I"V just had alot off domb run ins with um. ticket's for my plate, face sheald, mirror's our just becouse my bike looks like a peace or SH#@.

SAME COP TWO WEEKS LATER BUSTED ME
Didn't even see me do a roling burnout but aparently 5 other people did and thought i was creating a traffic hazared (called the 5/0) and he foung me by discription almost an hour later. TRIED TO TAKE MY BIKE! once again i was lucky i guess i just got a ticket.

NEED STUNTER"S B-MORE
Old 03-18-2004, 10:53 PM

stoppykid is an unknown quantity at this point

Why did U stop? (thats is what he actually asked me) then gave me a ticket for 115 in a 65
Old 03-18-2004, 10:58 PM

PUCK is an unknown quantity at this point

"if you would have kept going, I would have never caught you....those thing are just too fast" i was like, "excuse me?"
Old 03-18-2004, 11:09 PM
Regular StuntLifer

robinsok is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm surprised you guys stopped. I clocked one of you at 89 mph in a wheelie. He points at me and says, was it you?? Like i'm gonna admit to it.
Old 03-18-2004, 11:14 PM

Cdawg02 is a decent person

Did you know we have a noise ordinance?
Well DUH!
*It's 530 in the afternoon, just took out my system and was rewiring a couple add ins and what not, didn't even have the cd player in at the time*
I'm going to write you a ticket for public disturbance, your stereo was WAY too loud.
Okay, go ahead. I'll just laugh at you because the only thing in my car is a bunch of wires, with nothing hooked up.
No, your music was louder than need be.
No *******, LOOK!
*He leaned in my car a little bit and saw the cd player wasn't even mounted. He turned around and walked back to his car.*

That guy has pulled me over 6 times now!
Old 03-18-2004, 11:21 PM

Danimal is a decent person

who was it?
Old 03-18-2004, 11:24 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

I used to rip down the street to my house back in the day in my datsun 510 that was loud as hell and the nieghbor on that street would call the cops on me all the time. One day I'm in my driveway with a few friends working on my car, I had just pulled the motor out. My friend comes over in his VW Gti that had a supertrapp and was hella loud, he was probably speeding so the nieghbor called the cops saying it was me. 10 minutes later a cop pulls up and starts hassling me saying I was speeding down the street, we all started laughing at him and pointed to the engine compartment which had no motor, he felt like the biggest ***** and just left.
Old 03-18-2004, 11:36 PM

WINGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry i couldn't make this shorter

I was heading home from Portsmouth, NH and flew past a parked cop.
i looked down i was goin over 100. i was in a 30 zone. so i kept going,
into the next town. by the time i got to the hwy, a state trooper flies up behind me and gets me before i get on the hwy. so i stop. he says the usual,
i said i'm not sure why you pulled me over? trooper said you didn't use your
blinker back there. 2minutes later the cop i past before pulls up. comes over and said are you the one who was rippin down Rt 155? i said no, i've been on Rt.125. i went ahead and said, you just missed a bike goin fast that way...both cops leave to chase the other bike. which wasn't ever there. i just can't believe they fell for it.
Old 03-19-2004, 12:01 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Schniggy02zx6r is an unknown quantity at this point

not really one about what they said but its still funny as ****...

me and a buddy are cruisin down the blvd (35 zone) doin about 80 in my car, blew by a cop sittin on the side of the road, saw the blues come on in the rear view, go around a turn, i pulled over got out started jumpin up and down screamin and ****, he rolls up im all yellin "you see that ****er screamin down the road, damn near ran me off the road, go get his ***!!!" he proceeded to get in the car and speed away, f'n classic, we were on the side of the road laughing for at least 10 minutes. he must have not been paying attention and just heard the car fly by, lucky for me it was nighttime and there were no streetlights

Quick Reply: what was the funniest thing a cop has said to u after he pulled u over ???????