Starboyz and Las Vegas Extremes

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2002, 12:43 AM

Thew1096 is an unknown quantity at this point
Plain and simple, Pauly is a DICK. He will say and do anything to get ahead, but only if he thinks you can help him. If your not able to help him make money than he doesn't have time for you. I once saw Pauly not sign an autograph for a 10 yr. old because the kid didn't purchase anything, Pauly said if he wanted the autograph he could talk his dad into buying something. There's also the fact that at the XSBA comps Pauly stays seperated from all the other stunters, until he needs to cry about getting beat. Then after pissing and moaning about getting beat, he bad mouths all the other stunters to XSBA officials. I've tried to be personal and talk to Pauly, only to be slapped by his arrogance and stand-offishness (if thats a word). The stunt community has repeatedly reached out to him, only to have him turn his nose up at us, he's had his 2nd, 3rd and as far as i'm concerned last chance to be part of our community. This is not to be taken as me not wanting to compete against him. We all know that as soon as he got beat once he started to whine, then went on slander the very thing he once said was the future of the sport. However, this is easy to undestand why he did that. Either admit he's getting beat or blame it on something else, that way he can claim he still has it. Thats the shame, Pauly is a very competant competitor at the XSBA events and could still win if he went a different way then he did, but he didn't. So in short Pauly, **** OFF, keep doing your thing away from the rest of us, because we don't want you in the way as we all move the sport forward.
Old 10-09-2002, 01:45 AM
LVX Moderator

LVX-JoJo is an unknown quantity at this point
**I once saw Pauly not sign an autograph for a 10 yr. old because the kid didn't purchase anything, Pauly said if he wanted the autograph he could talk his dad into buying something.**

-Thew, are you serious? That's friggin ridiculous and you know it.

**There's also the fact that at the XSBA comps Pauly stays seperated from all the other stunters**

-If you are referring to the Pocono event, Abbott said that we had to pit out of where we did because we were racing. No moving vehicles were allowed in the vendor area, nor was there an entrance to the track from the vendor area. It obviously wasn't our first choice seeing as though we would have gotten more sales by being in the vendor area. Teach was racing as well, and therefore was pitted directly across from our pits. If you are referring to going out and getting **** drunk at night, then I apologize for seperating ourselves from the stunters, as we choose to stay at the track and mingle with roadracers, team owners, and sponsors. Please forgive us...

**Then after pissing and moaning about getting beat, he bad mouths all the other stunters to XSBA officials.**

-I don't remember bad mouthing ANY of the stunters...if you have an example of this, I would be glad to address it...but nothing is coming to mind with which you could be referring to. The only people that we were unhappy with were the XSBA officials themselves. None of the riders caused what happened, nor had any control over the situation...why would we hate on them?

**Thats the shame, Pauly is a very competant competitor at the XSBA events and could still win if he went a different way then he did, but he didn't.**

-Thew, are you aware that Pauly and Abbott spoke on the phone today, and that Abbott had mentioned that D-mann and Todd Colbert will be judges for the next event? Do you honestly believe that these judges are un-biased? hahaha How would you feel if Pauly was a judge? He has plenty of experience and is completely capable. Would you protest him being a judge? That's what I thought. Take a look at it from the other side of the fence, because you may find yourself in this exact same position.

By the way, congrats on the points championship - you are a very talented rider, and you impress the hell out of most people that witness you ride. Feels good, huh?
Old 10-09-2002, 01:46 AM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
One down(starboyz) and One to go(LVX)...................

Welcome Starboyz, thanks for starting up the revolution.....

Goose
soon to come LVX on stuntlife.....
Old 10-09-2002, 01:50 AM
I love all hot women!!!

JoJo is here too......that means LVX is here....shuggs can we have an LVX forum now...............................YES!

Goose

here is JoJo's registration page: http://208.179.249.170/forums/member...nfo&userid=576

thanks SO MUCH JoJo and Pauly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-09-2002, 02:35 AM
I love all hot women!!!

Originally posted by Goose

Here is what I wrote in my email to LVX:

"Hello LVX!

I would like to compliment you on your success so far and recognize you as one of the best stunt teams in the nation.

I would also like to invite you to join your fans and fellow stunters at this website: http://208.179.249.170/forums/showth...=&threadid=624

The link I provided is a discussion about why having LVX on the website would be beneficial to LVX and to the stunt community in general.

Please ask Pauly and JoJo to read this....and please urge them to join us at www.stuntlife.com"

Goose

After sending the email above to JoJo at LVX, she wrote this back to me:

"Goose-
Thanks for taking the time to forward us this discussion. I read the posts to the thread that you sent us, and I figured that maybe I could help to clear up a few things that have been tossed back and forth.

First and foremost, we have absolutely never dissed any of our fans ever. Friends and fans are what make or break you, and nobody understands that better than us. Since our fan base and name brand is our most precious asset, people believe that starting rumors that we diss our fans will hurt us where it counts. The only problem with this theory is that it backfires. When fans approach us, they realize very quickly that we appreciate their support, and enjoy their time more than anything - therefore, all bad rumors are immediately dismissed and credibility is lost in the person that passed on the rumor. We have witnessed this happen time and time again. If everybody would take a step back and evaluate the situation, you would see that the only people spreading negativity seem to be the fellow 'stunters' and their close friends - not the fans. As for the D-mann post, when I read his story, it didn't even register that he could have been talking about Pauly. I had assumed that he was speaking of Todd Colbert, as they had had a pretty recent break-up after the release of their collaboration video. It's funny how everybody assumes that he is talking about Pauly.

I want to share with you a quick little theory using crabs in a bucket. Here me out, it makes a lot of sense: If you put one crab in a bucket, it must have a lid to keep him from escaping. If you put a few crabs in a bucket, you do not need a lid - no crab will ever escape because the others will continuously pull him down. This is a success theory. People spread negativity when they see others succeed. It seems as though nobody is ever happy to see someone 'make it', they only feel jealousy because it wasn't them. So, they spread bullshit rumors to try to bring that person down, trying to make themselves feel better and on a more equal playing field. Why is that? People can only hear so much negative bullshit until it is so draining that they just don't want to hear it anymore. That is why you we choose to focus on the positive aspects of life. The reason LVX doesn't answer to the majority of threads or rumors is because we usually don't have to. The fans know that we are true to them, and we know that we can count on them to stick up for us if they feel necessary.

As for Pauly, I don't believe that I have to stick up for him at all. He is a very intelligent, respected, business-minded person, that has a dream to follow. He is not going to let the bullshit affect him, his business, or his future - and I back him up 150%. 99% of todays 'stunters' did not roll out of bed and get the idea to stand on their gas tank while rolling down the road, let alone make it into a professionaly run business. I would bet $1,000 that 99% of today's 'stunters' viewed a Las Vegas Extremes video and said, 'hey, i can do that!' Why can't the fellow 'stunters' give credit where credit is due?!?! Why can't the fellow 'stunters' follow dreams of their own and get out of the bucket instead of trying to pull the successful players down?!?! Why do the fellow 'stunters' choose negativity for their drive?!?! Pauly is passionate about what he does, and will not settle for anything else - who would? And it is not like we bitch and moan about being the 'originators' because this **** has been done overseas a million times over for at least 10 years now. LVX just helped to bring it to the US and were lucky to capitalize on the market when we did. We have figured out the rules to the game and have used it to gain industry support from players like: Joe Rocket, Arai Helmets, Pirelli, Tires, Hindle Exhausts, Hyperpro Steering dampers, Roadracing World.com, Sharkskinz, Motul, EBC Brakes, Intuitive, Pitbull Stands, and so on. All of these major players have kept us alive and in the game, offering cash, product, or both. Thanks guys!

I can't complain about all of the press that has come out of the 'Hate on Pauly' bandwagon, as it seems to be the topic of the day almost every day. Thank you! It is amazing to me how many followers versus leaders there really are! The rumors do not affect us in the slightest, in fact they have become a good conversation story to tell our friends & family. It only proves that we are lucky enough to be hated for being successful. Bottom line is, we respect and are friendly to everybody until they give us a reason not to be, and we will not betray or abandon or fans - they are the only thing that keep us alive and well and is the only reason why everybody knows of the Las Vegas Extremes.

Next time you hear a rumor, remember the #1 rule - CONSIDER THE SOURCE. What is their motive? Everybody has one...

We don't usually wander the chat rooms or message boards, so if you had asked us a question there and did not receive a response, then that is why. Most emails are answered if emailed to us at sales@lasvegasextremes.com. Since we are usually on the road, we have a few people in the office that know the answer to the majority of the questions to answer the emails, but if something comes along that is out of the oridinary, they save it for us. It may take a little time to respond, but most deserve an answer.

Anyways, I hope to see you guys succeed, as it is the best feeling in the world, and the sooner you let go of the bullshit, the sooner you will get out of that damned bucket. If you see us at an event, please come up and introduce yourself, as that is the highlight of this sport. It is only a matter of time until we all meet each other, but until then - consider the source & then follow your dreams.

See ya soon-

JoJo
Las Vegas Extremes"

THEN I SENT THIS EMAIL TO JOJO......

"JoJo,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a
long letter in response to the LVX thread found on
www.stuntlife.com

I must say though that I think you missed my point in
a way.

It was my goal to have Pauly and JoJo become
enthusiastic about joining stuntlife.com and
contribute by being talkative with their fans and
peers.

Can I expect you to commit to this? I know it would
mean a lot to many others to see you actively
participating. Even though the busy schedule.

Oh, and with your permission...I would like to post
your response on stuntlife.com Is that alright with
you and Pauly?

Thank you very much again,

Goose"

I THEN GOT THIS EMAIL BACK FROM JOJO...............

"Goose-
I will try my best to keep up to date with the thread...as long as stuntlife.com realizes that sometimes we are away from the computer for a couple of weeks at a time, but the site could be checked when we return.

And yes, go ahead and post the email.

Thanks,

JoJo
Las Vegas Extremes"

THEN I SENT THIS EMAIL..............

"JoJo,

I am so happy you're responding so quickly.

Please one more thing. Will you REGISTER on the site
and ask Greg(Shuggs) to open a LVX forum, especially
for just LVX fans. He already wants to do this for
you, all you have to do is email
him(webmaster@stuntlife.com) or go here:

http://208.179.249.170/forums/member...tinfo&userid=1

Thanks a lot. End yes, its ok that you don't visit
the site for weeks on end lots of the teams are THAT
busy...we understand. But thanks for making the
effort!

Goose"

I just wanted to give all of you "the play-by-play" on how LVX got here...............and because JoJo gave me permission to post all of this info for you to read.

Thanks to everyone in advance for welcoming LVX with warm hearts and open arms.......

Goose
Old 10-09-2002, 11:15 AM
I love all hot women!!!

Shuggs,

Where ya at man? I gotta know if Jojo emailed you last night to ask for a LVX forum to be set up for them.

HUH? HUH? HUH? I am just dying to know........=)

Goose
Old 10-09-2002, 01:16 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Old 10-09-2002, 01:21 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

BABEE is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by LVX-JoJo
****Friends and fans are what make or break you, and nobody understands that better than us. Since our fan base and name brand is our most precious asset. ***We don't usually wander the chat rooms or message boards, so if you had asked us a question there and did not receive a response, then that is why***Since we are usually on the road, we have a few people in the office that know the answer to the majority of the questions to answer the emails, but if something comes along that is out of the oridinary, they save it for us. It may take a little time to respond, but most deserve an answer. *****
Ok, I don't bash anyone in the stunt community, I love everyone the same. But I personally DO NOT want an LVX board on here seeing as though she personally told you that they do not surf the message boards.... So why bother.

The purpose of this board was for the stunt riders to communicate with friends and fans and to give our growing community a place for an ask and give advice, learn from some of the best. Seeing as though JoJo claims that these are the most important people, they DO NOT communicate in this sort of way so why bother.

I e-mailed JoJo personally about 5 or 6 months ago asking them to be a part of StuntLife, I wanted permission to put up their pictures or send some underground pics that no one see's. You want to know what kind of response I got...... NOTHIN!!!! She didn 't even have the courtesy to e-mail me back. I completely explained who I was and what we were about and NOTHIN..... So as far as I am concerned, they do not want to be a part of StuntLife, so why give them a board?

I had to vent. I have no beefs with LVX or anyone for that matter, but your enthusism with regards to getting everyone on here is GREATLY appreciated!!!
Old 10-09-2002, 02:27 PM
LVX Moderator

LVX-JoJo is an unknown quantity at this point
BABEE -

The reason that we have chosen to stay out of most message boards is because they seem to encourage rude and disrespectful discussions between people. This is why we do not offer a message board on LasVegasExtremes.com - it seems as thought it is too difficult to moderate. We get most of our feedback from our guestbook, which somehow stays totally positive and beneficial. We have decided to give stuntlife.com a try because it seems as though its members are not your average flamers, and it may be a cool opportunity to answer some questions and interact with other riders. Regarding your email, if you didn't receive a response, then it probably wasn't sent to the right place. Every email we read is answered. Please do not direct any emails that are in need of an answer to jojo@lasvegasextremes.com, as these are very rarely answered. Please try to re-send your request to --> sales@lasvegasextremes.com and I am sure that they will be able to help you. Sorry for the misunderstanding...
Old 10-09-2002, 02:58 PM
Creater/Founder

Originally posted by LVX-JoJo
BABEE -

The reason that we have chosen to stay out of most message boards is because they seem to encourage rude and disrespectful discussions between people. This is why we do not offer a message board on LasVegasExtremes.com - it seems as thought it is too difficult to moderate. We get most of our feedback from our guestbook, which somehow stays totally positive and beneficial. We have decided to give stuntlife.com a try because it seems as though its members are not your average flamers, and it may be a cool opportunity to answer some questions and interact with other riders. Regarding your email, if you didn't receive a response, then it probably wasn't sent to the right place. Every email we read is answered. Please do not direct any emails that are in need of an answer to jojo@lasvegasextremes.com, as these are very rarely answered. Please try to re-send your request to --> sales@lasvegasextremes.com and I am sure that they will be able to help you. Sorry for the misunderstanding...
Actually, the messageboard just started up last Monday. The email you were sent just when StuntLife.com just opened up and we emailed all known stunt groups asking for banners for the links page, images for the stunt pictures page and if you would like an article or two for the aticles-howto section. There was no communication via messageboards then, just a website that promoted all the stunt groups and provided pictures, info and links for them all.

If you goto www.StuntLife.com and goto Stunter Pictures, that is why the LVX name is in grey text, and there is no link or pictures available as opposed to the 50 other groups who did participate. The special thanks on teh main page of www.StuntLife.com is for all the groups that helped us get started by sending us videops to sell in teh store. This is also why LVX videos are not available for sale here at StuntLife.

Just had to clear this up.
Thanks!
Old 10-09-2002, 04:55 PM
7th StuntLife Forum Member

BiG C is an unknown quantity at this point
If everyone can get along and respond w/o getting flammed then I dont see anything being a problem, but hey it isnt my decision it is SHUGGA's decision. The more people that sign up for StuntLife the better Shugga knows what he is doing he will handle it.
Old 10-09-2002, 10:09 PM
IS YOUR GOD!

RONNIE is an unknown quantity at this point
man o man!!

i wanna be one of the first "not known" stuntaz to reply.. hehehe... even though i may be "OUTTA MY LEAGUE"...

its pretty much basic arrogance.. even if some dont realize it.. just becuz LVX was one of the first bigger videos dont mean everyone was ridin yer coat tails..dont kid yerself.. STARBOYZ ***** *****!!!! thats where it was at and thats where it still is.. im sure im not the only .1% that knows that! SUURREE, was a cool video i guess, but you guys ARE NOT STARBOYZ and they arent even cocky ***** like you.. im sure that everyones attitude changes a lil with success,but yer goin a lil overboard actin like yer the reason we are all here.. YOU NOT!! D-MANN was the coolest in yer damn video anyways... WHY ISNT HE A DIQ?? my view is that no matter where you go.. pauly vs. chauncey.... pauly loses.. (unless chauncey has the flu) same goes for at least 10 other riders i can name ya.. (thew being one of them) . anyways.. sorry dear, but people dont make up stories becuz he is so good it makes us sick and we wanna pull him back in the fookin bucket... GEEZUZ!! you gotta be kiddin me.. i bet half the stuntaz that read this could give a **** less about LVX. dont you see that just by posting something of that nature you prove everyones point.. THEENNN you come on here and "justify" why you are arrogant and insist that there have been 20 misunderstandings that made people believe so.. after that you wish us all the best!! lmao!! noone in the mood for gettin smoke blown up the ole asshola.. im with THEW on this one.... **** OFF!!

P.S- just in case you wanted the ten... thew,gorka,kyle,joe,brock,(xxx),patrick(sbh),schwa rtz,hill(scooter trash),brandon(pbr), scott,kevin (starboyz)............ omg, i could go on for hours!! if we were more "ESTABLISHED" i'd say meand ryan but i done got in trouble for that **** once!!! lol!!!

LATA EVERYONE!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ronnietriangle3 copy.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	317.5 KB
ID:	1592  
Old 10-09-2002, 11:17 PM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person
P.S- just in case you wanted the ten... thew,gorka,kyle,joe,brock,(xxx),patrick(sbh),schwa
rtz,hill(scooter trash),brandon(pbr), scott,kevin ...........

How many names do you see here?

my god here we go again with basic stunna math skillz.....LMAO.......good thing we are better with bike skillz.......ya know I'm just messin Ronnie! Good points bro!
Old 10-09-2002, 11:35 PM
IS YOUR GOD!

RONNIE is an unknown quantity at this point
blah blah blah!!!

lmao... no sweat bro.. i just couldnt stop!!! lmao.. LATA GATA!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	pci.bmp
Views:	63
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	1605  
Old 10-10-2002, 05:19 PM
I love all hot women!!!

I'm glad all of you care enough to post on this subject, it shows that you're not totally apathetic(who cares) about LVX.

Thanks for caring negatively or positively about LVX....it's better than not posting anything at all.

Glad to see both the Starboyz and Las Vegas Extremes are a part of stuntlife.com

Shugga and Babee, thanks much!

Goose
Old 10-10-2002, 07:21 PM

RideHardNoFear is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by CRAZY DAN
dont know, but your avatar is making me horny!!
:rolllaugh :rolllaugh :rolllaugh :rolllaugh :rolllaugh
Old 10-10-2002, 08:49 PM

-Baker- is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn girl...After spending 4 hours talking with Pauly on the phone and having my battery go dead...I should have been talking with you....

Pic of an agel in disquise
Old 10-11-2002, 11:33 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have to be completely honest here....

DTE has competed against LVX on multiple occasions. We've been to all XSBA events with them and he even took part in a small show in NH last summer (with us)..... so needless to say, I know Pauly and JoJo good enough for me to comment.

Now I have no idea how many of you people have actually personally dealt with LVX, but I have. First off, Pauly was indeed one of the first "Extreme Sportbike Rider's" along with the Starboyz so for that alone he deserves respect. Secondly, without him many of us wouldn't even be riding, let alone stunting. Without him, we may no even have this sport.... or at least the way it is now. Plain and simple, he helped start it all.

Don't get me wrong, I've disagreed with Pauly in many instances. I was at the last XSBA event and I firmly disagreed with his "zero tolerance" attitude towards Ken Abbott, Thomas, and the Officials / Judges. He needs to realize this sport just isn't organized yet. Each event is different because.....quit simply.... it's an expermental process right now. He also needs to bear in mind he needs to follow the rules and regulations as they appear. But hey, you can't knock the guy for standing up for what he believes. He believes the "riders" should be more respected. He doesn't want anyone taking advantage of him and hey, I'll take a little more respect from Corporate America too.... it can only benefit me.

You can look at him like an ******* or you can look at him like he's your lawyer. His going to bat for everyone by trying to set in stone some "Rider Rights". He is one of the only trying to make this a do-able career. The guy has to be doing something right. There isn't many who drive around the country in an RV riding for a living. I'd quit my job if the $$ was there for me..... how about you?

So cut the guy some slack. He's doing his thing. If you don't agree with him then turn and walk away.

Lata,
Bri

PS. For the record, DTE stands completely Neutral. We try our hardest to see both sides of the story.... I just wish everyone could work together to make this sport THE NEXT BIG THING!!!

Last edited by Brian_C6; 10-11-2002 at 11:37 AM.
Old 10-11-2002, 01:44 PM

rainman is an unknown quantity at this point
well said...

Well said Brian. "You can't please everyone all of the time", "it is, what it is", and "the best way to be fair, is to be consistent" are the top 3 terms that I use all of the time.

The XSBA is not trying to control the freestyle stunt industry, minipulate it, or take advantage of it, as some would think and even say. The XSBA only wants to build it's program so that it will better benefit the riders who participate in this sport. If we can bring the sport to more mainstream audiences, then the revenue for the riders should increase expidentially and allow more riders to have motor homes and travel the country competing and doing shows.

The XSBA has taken financial risks this year to build a program and launch it into the future. It will not happen however without rider input and support from sponsors and media. The XSBA program is a series built for the riders, by riders.

Fun and exposure are the first two goals.
Old 10-11-2002, 01:56 PM
Creater/Founder

Re: well said...

Originally posted by rainman
Well said Brian. "You can't please everyone all of the time", "it is, what it is", and "the best way to be fair, is to be consistent" are the top 3 terms that I use all of the time.

The XSBA is not trying to control the freestyle stunt industry, minipulate it, or take advantage of it, as some would think and even say. The XSBA only wants to build it's program so that it will better benefit the riders who participate in this sport. If we can bring the sport to more mainstream audiences, then the revenue for the riders should increase expidentially and allow more riders to have motor homes and travel the country competing and doing shows.

The XSBA has taken financial risks this year to build a program and launch it into the future. It will not happen however without rider input and support from sponsors and media. The XSBA program is a series built for the riders, by riders.

Fun and exposure are the first two goals.
Speak the truth brotha!!

amen.

Quick Reply: Starboyz and Las Vegas Extremes