View Poll Results: Have you run from the police on your bike?
yes
71.45%
no; got pulled over
10.28%
no; haven't needed to decide yet.
18.26%
Voters: 564. You may not vote on this poll

Have you ever run from the police?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 06:50 PM
FTP

IDontStop4Cops is a decent person
Re: Have you ever run from the police?

First time i got stopped i stopped, 2nd time not so much. acted as if i was pulling over... then floored it. needless to say cops got better things to do then to pull me over for speeding.
Old 08-05-2012, 01:46 AM

tungtran is a decent person

always run. just been pulled over once.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:25 PM

snowzzr600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Sfighter900
The only reason i do run, is cause i dont have License, insurance, and title not under my name. if i had a clean bike i would stop.
im in the same boat there. no license, no insurance, tags been out since 09 when i bought the bike, no inspection, and no m class. **** them pigs. i never stop if im on the highway. plus i got the fairings i just took off to swap out if i think they got a good look at the bike.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:28 PM

gambitz101 is a decent person

yep in car and on bike, got caught once in my maxima and went to jail.. took em for a wild ride the day after hurricane katrina with no street lights and ended up spinning out ang hopping a median and i gave up... also once i bailed on a cop on my old gsxr and like 20 min later another cop showed up behind me on some random side street while i was doing 20mph, I calmly stopped like i didnt know what was going on and played dumb.. like 10 cop cars showed up but the video couldnt prove it was me so i got off with an insurance ticket haha also got away a couple times on that bike and once in that maxima and onece in my old riced out civic lol............... pigs-1 me- 4+
Old 09-02-2012, 10:55 AM

cmdrep is a decent person

I had my first police experience yesterday. There's a big local car show on a strip here in maryland. saw a few goons out trying to show off that could ride worth a ****. So i hopped on my bike, cruised up the road looking for cops, didn't see any, so i turned around and rode a stand up the whole way down the road. Little did i know a cop came up behind me and as soon as i sat the front wheel down the lights came on. i don't have mirrors, so i didn't know they were there for the first couple seconds, they never got too close and when i saw the lights finally, i dropped a gear, split a few cars, and out of city limits i went. Im still here, hopefully they didn't get my tag. But im thinking if they did, they would have tried to contact me by now. That was mid day yesterday. Anyone know about how long it will take before they would show up? Im hoping since they pulled a ton of people over left and right for burnouts and driving like idiots, they weren't so worried about me haha. my tag is somewhat tucked, but still readable. What do you guys think? anyone have experience with that in maryland?
Old 09-11-2012, 04:16 AM

karlos96 is a decent person

yep - got to when they are going to *** u anyway.

was encouraging an M3 BMW to go faster down a motorway/highway? while trying not to make it so obvious how quick the bike was... had a friend on the back... the bmw moved over at 115mph - I thought wtf... looked in my mirror - red and blue lights chasing up towards us from the distance... instant ban!

drops down a gear - and nails it -round a bend under a bridge on the straight 150s+ got off this main road - straight into a housing estate... guy on the back is punching me in my back at this point lol.. saying slow down, you lost them lol

the last few times I stopped cause I knew they could not prove how fast I was going but I got points and fined (tinted visor, race exhaust).... have only been let off once lightly for overtaking cars in traffic on the front wheel lol but they marked the bike.

A guy I used to ride with has made a sport of it - *** out burn outs in front of them - My ***** are not big enough for that... I would bin it and look a **** lol

lf I had the ***** for it - I would ride with out a reg plate, the government do far worse.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:24 AM

karlos96 is a decent person

cmdrep if they did not get you with your lid off - who cares, they never caught you - hard to prove it was you riding, in this country they would say in that case who was - we need there name and or try and have you for them not being insured or say you r are with holding evidence or obstructing - I would say, cant help you officers.. I was having sex with your wife that day... someone must have cloned my plate and put it on a similar bike - they are not going to spend ages trying to sort it out if you make it difficult and they have no way of proving it was you riding. If you have spare plastic, change them if your super worried - but you would have heard something pretty soon
Old 09-18-2012, 04:08 PM

CRFstuntin is a decent person

I ride a crf 100 (I just started stunting last week) all I can do is wheelie and staggered stand up wheelies(I doubt thats what you call them)

I have a suspended license and I'm on probation. In NoVA if your license is suspended you can't even ride a go-ped without getting fucked add a probation violation on top of that and say goodbye to you bike, hopes of getting a license and your freedom.

If I stop I go to jail... If I run and get caught I go to jail. I'll take my chances
Old 09-19-2012, 06:18 PM
StarBoyz Rider

StarBoyKevin is an unknown quantity at this point

no plate, no license, no insurance, and im not even worried about it....lol

free c bear lol
Old 09-19-2012, 07:26 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I just had to come in to see what Kevin said...
Old 09-19-2012, 09:01 PM

Alex600 is a decent person

had to run only once when I was a teen
Old 09-19-2012, 10:59 PM

cmdrep is a decent person

thanks for the info dudes, i never did get caught so fuuuuck the police. haha
Old 09-20-2012, 05:21 PM

akiraruns is a decent person

Back when I was a High School delinquent, my boys and I were getting in to a big fight with some other group and a shiit load of cops came to the scene... ran on foot! went through the wash and into some small streets.. thought we got away but about 6 cop cars rushed us from both sides of the streets........... out of 10 of us they only took in me and my boy cuz we had "deadly" weapons.. More like a pipe and a fist pack.............. Now that I'm on 2 wheels, them fools will have a harder time catching me!
Old 09-22-2012, 09:59 PM

Jrose152 is an unknown quantity at this point

constantly, i get them to chase on purpose. i clutch up everytime i see a cop car
Old 09-23-2012, 06:55 PM

rastaboy15 is a decent person

yes a few times, btw does anyone know what would happen if i got caught by the police if i were driving a pocket bike on the street?
Old 09-26-2012, 10:08 PM

Daug401 is a decent person

I stopped one time and learned my lesson then lol now my insurance just say" drop a gear and go!" ... If your an experienced rider you should have no problem leaving them in the dust! And after you do it a couple of times you'll get a rush out of doing it !!! Go on YouTube and watch ghost rider, he does it for fun and video tapes all of it lol
Old 09-27-2012, 11:40 AM

CRFstuntin is a decent person

This guy has run from more cops than everyone in this thread combined hahaha. I love these videos!

http://youtu.be/TKF3zHpAcEc]width=480
Old 09-30-2012, 11:25 PM

chef636 is a decent person

Definitely ran before and can't say i wont do it again. if im flying down 95 and a trooper gets an itch up his *** to pull me, im clicking down and saying bye.i know its not the right thing to do but everyday is different. not saying i wont stop, but the chances of me stopping are very very slim.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:11 AM

GLL40 is a decent person

Originally Posted by cmdrep
I had my first police experience yesterday. There's a big local car show on a strip here in maryland. saw a few goons out trying to show off that could ride worth a ****. So i hopped on my bike, cruised up the road looking for cops, didn't see any, so i turned around and rode a stand up the whole way down the road. Little did i know a cop came up behind me and as soon as i sat the front wheel down the lights came on. i don't have mirrors, so i didn't know they were there for the first couple seconds, they never got too close and when i saw the lights finally, i dropped a gear, split a few cars, and out of city limits i went. Im still here, hopefully they didn't get my tag. But im thinking if they did, they would have tried to contact me by now. That was mid day yesterday. Anyone know about how long it will take before they would show up? Im hoping since they pulled a ton of people over left and right for burnouts and driving like idiots, they weren't so worried about me haha. my tag is somewhat tucked, but still readable. What do you guys think? anyone have experience with that in maryland?
Maryland is very strict. They will pursue and chase you to the FULLEST. They are switching over to all Chargers in the next few years and there will be no more crown vics for you to EASILY get away from. IF you are sloppy in turns and not experienced i do not recommend running or you probably will end up dead or putting yourself in a situation you cant correct and getting very hurt. IF YOU do plan on running in Maryland def make sure your tag is bent and not visible. because once they get your tags. it dosent matter if you get away or not, sooner or later there will be a warrant out for your arrest. You might not even know it too. Just my experience when i got arrested at work and lost my job I LOVED for 45 mins of play time on my way home from work on 95. make sure they don't get your tag! ESP in Maryland. Baltimore's different. Maryland Highways are not. super strict and they are all gona chase you. and like i said before once the BOYS get your tag you can hide all you want. they will be at your door!

Last edited by GLL40; 10-04-2012 at 11:18 AM.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:16 AM

GLL40 is a decent person

Id like to add im not saying running is right but i do belive there is a moment i will re literarte a moment when you need to make a choice if you are or not. and if they are close enoughto not get your tag. And also 100% know you can get away SAFELY and not injuring yourself or others. cuz if you do then thats a whole nother ball game. Also i wanna add..just saying i wasn't on it when it happend. Wont cut it it in Court. IF you own the bike and dont report it stolen in a fleeing and alluding chase.. THEY ARE COMING TO YOU. no one else. so all that about saying you just weren't on it. Doesnt work, TRUST ME.. thats a big old myth

Quick Reply: Have you ever run from the police?