World Record Stoppie - Craig Jones...

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2003, 11:47 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by Scott@STUNTERS
Gorka,
Than how do you go about getting it documented through Guniess(sp?), and get that in the books, cause I do not think Jones can break 1000 unless he puts a motor on his front wheel... lol
F the guiness book. The stuntlife book is whats key.
Old 10-14-2003, 11:58 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Dactyl is an unknown quantity at this point
ryan, since you and thew both blew up your bikes, is that still gonna be on two wheel tuesday tonight?
Old 10-14-2003, 12:41 PM

kc50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by DetroitStyle
I am still astounded that he has a 30lb lead ballast on the front of the bike, and that he comes right out with it like it's OK....
he said he put a 30 KG weight up front.....thats actually about 65 pounds!!!
Old 10-14-2003, 12:47 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person
Originally posted by kc50
he said he put a 30 KG weight up front.....thats actually about 65 pounds!!!
shat, i didn't even notice that!
Old 10-14-2003, 01:06 PM

Kevin Emary is an unknown quantity at this point
Sh*t with 65 lbs up front and about 25 off the back I could stoppie like my heros to. (Ok I couldn't really) but I bet I would go from 50ft to 250 REAL quick. What a FUC*KING CHEATER!! No wonder they needed so much help in WWII!!!Damn Brits
Old 10-14-2003, 01:15 PM

PUCK is an unknown quantity at this point
in bob-sledding adding weights to the front of the sled is cheating....
Old 10-14-2003, 01:15 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Dactyl
ryan, since you and thew both blew up your bikes, is that still gonna be on two wheel tuesday tonight?
i think so, they said they wanted to air it no matter what, tonight at 10:30 i believe
Old 10-14-2003, 01:19 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person
Originally posted by DV8Ryan
i think so, they said they wanted to air it no matter what, tonight at 10:30 i believe
Tape it!
Old 10-14-2003, 02:41 PM

Veggie Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Gorka:
Ok, everybody listening?
THE WORLD RECORD IS IN THE UNITED STATES. UNLESS SOMEONE POSTS 1000+ FOOTAGE, THE RECORD IS STILL IN THE UNITED STATES. IF THOSE BRITISH FOOLS DON'T RECOGNIZE WHAT'S GOING ON OVER HERE, THAT'S NOT OUR FAULT. HE HAS THE EUROPEAN RECORD, NOT WORLD. SOMEONE TELL HIM TO GET ONLINE AND QUIT EMBARASSING HIMSELF WITH THESE CLAIMS.
Okay Gorka, before you start throwing more bullshit comments about the Brits around, let's get something straight

Jones has got the World Record. Don't like it? Well, tough ****! Does it matter? Does it hell! The Guiness Book Of World Records has and always will be complete bollocks. Want the world to know a Yank can go further? Then go and jump through all the hoops like a trained chimp the suit wearing ***** at Guiness tell you to, if it's really that damn important to you - but remember that no one with half a brain cell reads the damn thing anyway

The stunt world knows the truth and that's all that matters, although no one seemed to mind when the person who had the record (who also hadn't got anywhere near the 1,000 feet mark) was from the US

And, just for the record, I saw Jones for the first time this weekend, and his show was tedious beyond belief - he's crap, which is probably why he's prepared to jump through the Guiness hoops like a trained chimp...
Old 10-14-2003, 02:46 PM

2k2954 is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree whats next we lift the bike onto some type of a rig that holds it up and then tow it down the strip. BS......

Originally posted by cr500
ummm thats cheating, removing rear weight and adding front weight
Old 10-14-2003, 03:05 PM

JAVIER is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Veggie Dave
Okay Gorka, before you start throwing more bullshit comments about the Brits around, let's get something straight

Jones has got the World Record. Don't like it? Well, tough ****! Does it matter? Does it hell! The Guiness Book Of World Records has and always will be complete bollocks. Want the world to know a Yank can go further? Then go and jump through all the hoops like a trained chimp the suit wearing ***** at Guiness tell you to, if it's really that damn important to you - but remember that no one with half a brain cell reads the damn thing anyway

The stunt world knows the truth and that's all that matters, although no one seemed to mind when the person who had the record (who also hadn't got anywhere near the 1,000 feet mark) was from the US

And, just for the record, I saw Jones for the first time this weekend, and his show was tedious beyond belief - he's crap, which is probably why he's prepared to jump through the Guiness hoops like a trained chimp...
I KNOW YOU PEOPLE DO SOME GANGSTA **** BUT WE ARE HOLDING IT DOWN IN THE US SPORTS BIKES,DIRT BIKE AND CUAD
Old 10-14-2003, 03:06 PM

nubstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Want the world to know a Yank can go further

yank is a funny word, never knew why they call all of us yanks but its funny **** p.s. if it wasnt for me grandpa you would say schnizzer alot
Old 10-14-2003, 03:24 PM

Javier, no one ever said US riders couldn't ride - no one dissed you guys, and I see no reason for anyone to diss us. Simple as that

Oh, and Nubstar, this isn't the place to discuss WWII political history...
Old 10-14-2003, 04:29 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person
I saw GORKA roll like 700-800 ft. no problem in Texas. And the thing about it is GORKA comes into the endo somewhere around 60-80 MPH. That is gangsta as hell. To be able to roll the distance that the europeans roll going like 50-70 MPH less. Thats pretty impressive if you ask me. Ive seen JONES and Carmichael in person and they come into the endo at like 130MPH. Dont get me wrong its still impressive and I cant do it but all Im saying is that the US riders are coming on strong and there is no stoping us.
Old 10-14-2003, 04:33 PM

JAVIER is an unknown quantity at this point
I KNOW I WAS JUST F#@ING WITH YOU.YOU GUYS BE HOLDING IT DOWN TO. I SAW A VIDEO OF A GUY DOING A ENDOW WITH A PERSON IN THE BACK IT WAS LIKE 350-400 FT I DONT KNOW WHO THE GUY IS BUT HIS FROM THE UK.THAT GUY IS GANGSTA
Old 10-14-2003, 04:54 PM

Natedogg is an unknown quantity at this point

You got ***** son ....
Old 10-14-2003, 05:07 PM

EDOG OUTERMOST:
Im saying is that the US riders are coming on strong and there is no stoping us.
Too right
Old 10-14-2003, 05:21 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
why put weight up front. ( know obvious reasons) Isn't that what leaning forward does? Just lean over the bars. There! it comes up quick.
Old 10-14-2003, 05:58 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point

http://207.148.204.26/images/DV8Ryan.wmv
http://www.underzen.com/videos/mattgorka.wmv

(gorka) (me) (<-------Europeons)

(aaron byrd )
Old 10-14-2003, 07:41 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Darkmind is a decent person
Sorry guys I had too do it!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	drama.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	39118  

Quick Reply: World Record Stoppie - Craig Jones...