World's Record in Endo

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2003, 11:24 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point
here is why i wanted the world record, and here is why im going to give it another try (if i can get a motor this weekend)

i have been stuntriding for over 3 years now, and never have i been anyone important in this sport. i finally have something to offer this sport (maybe), i would like to be a world record holder for alot of reasons. its recognition, its something my parents and family members can be proud of , considering theyve been tellin me ive been wasting my time for the last 3 years. to gain sponsors. and my own personal enjoyment, plus something i can tell my kids when im older. the biggest reason is to be somebody in this sport, i have spent so much money that i didnt have or shouldnt have spent on my bike, and never paid off until i became a name in this stoppie thing. and then when i moved up here my teammates pushed me and pushed me along with thew and a little help from gorka. i almost feel like i owe it to them to prove them they werent wasting their time on me. never have i wanted to be someone in something that i love doing. i love competing and i love meeting new people. when i see some complete strangers (and this happend in texas) walk by and recognize gorka , thew, chauncey, dan jackson, patrick , ant mist and start asking them questions or takin pictures of them, and im just sitting there almost invisible to them like "hey, i can roll far stoppies", but they still dont care, i feel hurt, that all this time ive put into it was wasted, so there are alot of reasons i want to break or hold this record, and thats simple, its to be somebody.
Old 10-09-2003, 11:27 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by DV8Ryan
here is why i wanted the world record, and here is why im going to give it another try (if i can get a motor this weekend)

i have been stuntriding for over 3 years now, and never have i been anyone important in this sport. i finally have something to offer this sport (maybe), i would like to be a world record holder for alot of reasons. its recognition, its something my parents and family members can be proud of , considering theyve been tellin me ive been wasting my time for the last 3 years. to gain sponsors. and my own personal enjoyment, plus something i can tell my kids when im older. the biggest reason is to be somebody in this sport, i have spent so much money that i didnt have or shouldnt have spent on my bike, and never paid off until i became a name in this stoppie thing. and then when i moved up here my teammates pushed me and pushed me along with thew and a little help from gorka. i almost feel like i owe it to them to prove them they werent wasting their time on me. never have i wanted to be someone in something that i love doing. i love competing and i love meeting new people. when i see some complete strangers (and this happend in texas) walk by and recognize gorka , thew, chauncey, dan jackson, patrick , ant mist and start asking them questions or takin pictures of them, and im just sitting there almost invisible to them like "hey, i can roll far stoppies", but they still dont care, i feel hurt, that all this time ive put into it was wasted, so there are alot of reasons i want to break or hold this record, and thats simple, its to be somebody.
well said

(where the hell did my other post go?)
Old 10-09-2003, 11:29 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person
dont worry about it ryan. everysport has technical difficulty's ...and thats just what you had. we all know you have got the skills and distance to bring the stoppie record back to the US, so stay strong, rebuild your bike and accomplish the GOAL you have been shooting for!!!

Good luck!!

See ya in Florida!!!
Old 10-09-2003, 11:32 PM
u of m still sux

thanx dan, hey, ill call ya in like 15 minutes, i just got your message
Old 10-09-2003, 11:32 PM
Goin' H.A.M!

allmoney1996 is a decent person
You'll get it hun, just keep ya head up!!
Old 10-09-2003, 11:49 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by gorka
Don't ever put your self worth in a tangible item. If you have to have a trophy that bad, I think you can buy one for like 20 bucks or something. I don't have many myself. Maybe 2, Seriously. You are one of few in the FRIGGIN WORLD that is a part of something so many are going to be so hungry to achieve. You'll carry the pride of your accomplishments with you every day, everywhere you go and apply it to everything you ever do.The trophy stays home and collects dust. Everyone knows who you are, believe me. If they don't, let me take a moment and tell them : "Yo, everybody, Ryan's in here. You know, the guy from DV8 who rolled over 1000 feet. " For the record, I'll tell everyone out there that I haven't documented myself rolling that far. I stopped breaking out the tape after my 938. If it means anything, I'm proud of you. It takes *****, son. As far as everyone at the tables talking **** with each other...Don't feel left out. You have to realize that we've done so many shows and contests with each other that we have a "relationship" almost. We spend the first couple hours catching up, not getting to know. You'll see, it will all make sense later. Just know you're part of the family.
I think I just broke a tear
Old 10-09-2003, 11:56 PM
u of m still sux

Don't ever put your self worth in a tangible item. If you have to have a trophy that bad, I think you can buy one for like 20 bucks or something. I don't have many myself. Maybe 2, Seriously. You are one of few in the FRIGGIN WORLD that is a part of something so many are going to be so hungry to achieve. You'll carry the pride of your accomplishments with you every day, everywhere you go and apply it to everything you ever do.The trophy stays home and collects dust. Everyone knows who you are, believe me. If they don't, let me take a moment and tell them : "Yo, everybody, Ryan's in here. You know, the guy from DV8 who rolled over 1000 feet. " For the record, I'll tell everyone out there that I haven't documented myself rolling that far. I stopped breaking out the tape after my 938. If it means anything, I'm proud of you. It takes *****, son. As far as everyone at the tables talking **** with each other...Don't feel left out. You have to realize that we've done so many shows and contests with each other that we have a "relationship" almost. We spend the first couple hours catching up, not getting to know. You'll see, it will all make sense later. Just know you're part of the family.

thanx gorka, you allways know how to put things in perspective.
Old 10-10-2003, 12:48 AM
IS YOUR GOD!

RONNIE is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry bro!

No problem,bro. I meant what I said. Do me a favor, next time you see Ronnie, give him a hug and tell him I was only joking.
i thought you misunderstood my post and were pissed at me, sorry, now i feel like a dumb ***! i guess i shoulda known better, do i get an "A" for tenacity on the reply though? sorry again. i hate when yer humor throws me through for a loop!

thanks for the hug too!
Old 10-10-2003, 03:13 AM
TIM
DSR PIMP

TIM is an unknown quantity at this point
Ryan I know what this ment/means to you and I over heard phone calls with the old man. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE can take anything away from you. You got skills and even though I get bored and don't watch you got the skills don't give up. You moved up here for a reason, and no matter what all the people that have ever met you are glad and understand what this sport means to you. Keep t up
Old 10-10-2003, 03:35 AM
TIM
DSR PIMP

TIM is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by nags
don't be like that
just not my place to say
Old 10-10-2003, 04:15 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
isn't that cute.

when i was little, my father was famous, he was the greatest sumarai in the empire, and he was the shaolins decapotator. he cut off the heads of 131 lords, it was a bad time for the empire. the shaolin just stayed inside his castle, and he never came out. people said his brain was infected by devils. my father told him he would forget about the killings. he wasn't scared of the shaolin, but the shaolin was scared of him. maybe that was the problem. then, one night, the shaolin sent his ninja spies to our house. they we're supposed to kill my father. but they didn't. . . . . THAT WAS THE NIGHT EVERYTHING CHANGED
Old 10-10-2003, 08:21 AM

Natedogg is an unknown quantity at this point
I was out there yesterday and Ryan was getting closer with every try before he blew his motor. I felt bad for him but in time he will brake that record, go get that european bastard !!
Old 10-10-2003, 09:07 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
How did the motor blow?
Old 10-10-2003, 09:38 AM
Regular StuntLifer

dsj2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Rodg C.C.
isn't that cute.

when i was little, my father was famous, he was the greatest sumarai in the empire, and he was the shaolins decapotator. he cut off the heads of 131 lords, it was a bad time for the empire. the shaolin just stayed inside his castle, and he never came out. people said his brain was infected by devils. my father told him he would forget about the killings. he wasn't scared of the shaolin, but the shaolin was scared of him. maybe that was the problem. then, one night, the shaolin sent his ninja spies to our house. they we're supposed to kill my father. but they didn't. . . . . THAT WAS THE NIGHT EVERYTHING CHANGED

Doom doom doom do do doom...
Old 10-10-2003, 10:38 AM
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by larriken
Craig Jones, right here. I've seen him in action in the UK and he is gooooooood.

http://www.craigjones.com/record-stoppie.html

Notice he added ballast to the front of the bike...........
We needed to lighten the back end of the bike and add additional front forward ballast weight to make the bike lift easier.

that ***** gay, they even went far enuf to incorporate aerodynamics.....now i think im going to consider all that CHEATING!!!!!!

i dont think any1 knows about the swords rodg

i love 'THE FAMILY', can't wait til we unite next week
Old 10-10-2003, 11:25 AM

NickDavid is an unknown quantity at this point
RICK and ROGER..... do you even know where that line came from??? Go rent Shogun Asassin..... The best samurai movie ever, way better than that wu tang ****.....

By the way, how you guys been, it's been forever.....
Old 10-10-2003, 11:48 AM

kc50 is an unknown quantity at this point
this thread is makin me all emotional
Old 10-10-2003, 12:24 PM
BACK UP IN THAT ASS

GMO750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Craig Jones

We just rode with Craig Jones at a show last week in Europe (Athens, Greece) - he was cool **** to us, but I dont really think he knows whats going on in the US in terms of endos - we didnt really spill the beans about the 900+ footers. Anyway - his style is different than ours - he comes in pinned and rolls low (instead of near vertical) - he claims he could roll farther but his Buell will only do 130. Regardless the guy is smooth but I've seen u chucklers roll and you obviously got him by the sac. The europeans like to see **** on papes - so If the record is set again through Guiness - it's the only real way to push them to try and re-set the bar.

go for it boys

PS - no circles or no handers outta Jones last week
PS PS - the crowd liked us WAY better (no dis to Jones)

Quick Reply: World's Record in Endo