Bs.... The Ama Hates Us All.... Please Read...

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2002, 02:13 PM

soniccbr is an unknown quantity at this point
Ya'll are very mistaken if you think they cannot ban sportbikes in this country. If they can not get an outright ban, they will do it another way. Any of ya'll, remember your parents (you do know who your parents are right? j/k) talk about the gas crunch in '73. They never really ran out of gas in this country. Someone really high up on the food chain simply turned off the supply. you know why? Becouse some bleeding heart safety **** didn't like the fact that Muscle Cars (remember them?) were making 500 or 600 HP for the factory. And everyone that knows anything about cars knows that the suspension and tires and brakes of the time could not handle that. I have a '70 Mustang with 4 wheel drums in my garage to prove my point. Someone wanted to end the muscle cars exsistance, so they turned off the pumps, insurance became manditory and very expensive for those kinda cars. Emmisions came about and choked the engines down to ricer levels and killed the factory HP wars. Now back to the relevence here. If they can't ban Sportbikes, they'll start with hp limits, speed restrictors, cc limits. Then they raise insurance rates so no working man can afford them. Then they come up with new ways. So think about that for awhile before ya'll go around sayin "funk this and funk that". I hate to break it to ya, but this country is run on the whim of the snotty rich white people of the country, not Joe Biker that works at Wendy's and lives with his parents or sells dope so he can afford to pay his child support.

oh and I'm not trying to start **** with anyone, here or elsewhere. So don't get yer panties in a bunch. Just trying to get my point across to the ones who need to see how it really is. Now, someone tell me how to slow wheelie...
I wish I could do the **** soma ya'll can do on a bike, just don't agree with ya'll doin on the street.

Last edited by soniccbr; 11-23-2002 at 02:27 PM.
Old 11-25-2002, 08:58 AM

WheelZnorth_Jim is an unknown quantity at this point
TRUE....... BUT....

i HEAR YA, AND ITS ALL TRUE, BUT THEY'LL HAVE TO REMEMBER ONE THING...... THEY'LL HAVE TO PRY MY BIKE FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS BEFORE THEY TAKE IT FROM ME!!!!!

--TRIXXXTER--

WWW.WHEELZNORTH.COM
Old 11-25-2002, 11:32 AM
ScooterTrashST.com

NICK HILL is a decent person
cant take what they cant catch. ive run from banks and police
Old 11-25-2002, 12:05 PM

DBAdrums is an unknown quantity at this point
There are alot of good points on both sides of the arguement. We as riders have a responsibility to be safe, but so does everyone on the road regardless of the vehicle. There are more idiots in cars that do much more damage than a 400lb bike. Always gonna be idiots, but there is a fine line between idiocy and pushing ones limits. Who is to decide that line? Not a writer for a magazine or even a lawmaking congressman. Ive been snowboarding for around 13 years now, and I remember when we were outlawed at most ski mountains because of "recklessness and lack of safety". The truth is there are just as many skiers doing the same sick ****. You take a sport to another level and people are always gonna try to regulate. I didnt stop riding my board, and I wont stop riding my bike. Who cares what some yuppy with a $25,000 cruiser says? Can he stop you? no. The bigger it gets, the harder it is to control. Stunters gotta stick together, we cant be stopped. its a state of mind.
Old 11-26-2002, 12:35 AM

soniccbr is an unknown quantity at this point
"There are alot of good points on both sides of the arguement. We as riders have a responsibility to be safe, but so does everyone on the road regardless of the vehicle. There are more idiots in cars that do much more damage than a 400lb bike."

I totally agree. I hate "cell phone chatting SUV driving makeup applying soccer moms that-can't-drive-a-shopping-cart-let-alone-their-6000lb. Suburban, almost as much as I hate cheating girlfriends and camel humpers. The problem is, the law makers are married to said soccer moms, and thier brothers and cuisins have soccer mom wives. And they have greyhaired moms that have heart-attacks when someone goes by them on a sportbike doin a 10,000 rpm wheelie. And they really don't give a **** about us, becouse we're not gonna get them elected.

Last edited by soniccbr; 11-26-2002 at 12:39 AM.
Old 11-27-2002, 04:31 PM

crazeinc is an unknown quantity at this point
The main problem I have when people complain about the reckless riding of motorcyclists is when we **** up, guess who dies? I'm sure it has happened before when a runaway bike has caused a cager death, but lets be realistic.

If you fall doing a standup at 100 on the highway, guess who isn't dying? The bitch on her cell phone in her 8000lbs Excursion that caused you to lose it in the first place.

If guys wanna ride like crazy *****, go right ahead, they'll probably kill themselves anyways. I like stunting, but not on major roads, there's just too many idiots out there.
Old 11-28-2002, 06:17 PM

outlawr1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down AMA B.S

you all covered it.bunch of old haters that dont have the control over there bikes as well as we do!!!but i support AMA,ive been a member sense i was 16yrs.gets me cheaper insurance.
Old 11-28-2002, 11:24 PM

GEISTSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point
ya rite

tha ama is just jealous cause they cant get road racing in america to catch on--but this stuntin thing caught on like tha plauge---ya maybe those mickey mouse race tracks and rules!!!!!!!are part of tha problem---ya evryone stunts cause 96% of us dont live neer a race track and cant afford it and want to do sumthin different--tha ama is just player hatin--oh by tha way what about the 8 thousand people a year that die of food poisioning in this country each year??????????????? or tha 40000--that die in auto accidents each year in this country???? how many peolpe die on bikes 2000?????and its mostly tha drunk harley rider!!!!!! oh ya hide your plates!!!!!!! cell phones are a player haters dream ----ftp!!!