Allstar Stuntfest

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2002, 12:56 PM

Caliboyzstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
Allstar Stuntfest

WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AN EVENT LIKE THIS. WHAT LOCATION WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE BEST IN THE WORLD GO AT IT. ALONG WITH MANY MORE. THX. TEAMCALIBOYZ.COM
Old 11-14-2002, 01:14 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GautamCity is an unknown quantity at this point
well....CHICAGO....cuz thats where i'm from, and we have a good night life!

the allstate arena would be a great place to do it. its an indoor arena where they have the mx shows.
Old 11-14-2002, 02:08 PM

DEBO is a decent person
CALI

Bakersfield....

NORCAL would be better....
Old 11-14-2002, 03:05 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
honestly

obviously everyone is going to say where ever they are from. but honestly it should be somewhere in the Midwest if you want to get as many teams/riders there as possible. BUT SPECTATORS IS WHAT WE NEED NOT RIDERS. SO WHERE EVER YOU CHOOSE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TONS AND LOTS AND TONS OF PUBLICITY!!

the problem w/ most events I've been to is that they are in the middle of FU(KIN NOWHERE. what fun is that. now a big city like CHICAGO has a lot of suburbs, hence a lot of people which could be potential spectators. THE MORE PEOPLE THAT SEE STREETBIKE STUNT COMPETITIONS THE MORE PEOPLE THAT HEAR ABOUT IT, and could possibly want to get involved. sponsors, advertisers, promoters, etc...

cali would be a dope spot because people have a more open attitude to motosports in general. look @ fMx for example.

I want to go to a show w/ thousands of spectators and make their jaws drop, then go pick up some groupies!! all I've seen so far is stunnas and their chicks not many public spectators

HAVE BEER, FOOD, MERCH., BOOTHS FOR TEAMS & STUNTLIFE, etc.

IF YOUR GONNA DO IT, DO IT RIGHT . <notice PERIOD
Old 11-14-2002, 03:13 PM

Pete_SOI is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: honestly

Originally posted by Big Rodg C.C.
obviously everyone is going to say where ever they are from. but honestly it should be somewhere in the Midwest if you want to get as many teams/riders there as possible. BUT SPECTATORS IS WHAT WE NEED NOT RIDERS. SO WHERE EVER YOU CHOOSE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TONS AND LOTS AND TONS OF PUBLICITY!!

the problem w/ most events I've been to is that they are in the middle of FU(KIN NOWHERE. what fun is that. now a big city like CHICAGO has a lot of suburbs, hence a lot of people which could be potential spectators. THE MORE PEOPLE THAT SEE STREETBIKE STUNT COMPETITIONS THE MORE PEOPLE THAT HEAR ABOUT IT, and could possibly want to get involved. sponsors, advertisers, promoters, etc...

cali would be a dope spot because people have a more open attitude to motosports in general. look @ fMx for example.

I want to go to a show w/ thousands of spectators and make their jaws drop, then go pick up some groupies!! all I've seen so far is stunnas and their chicks not many public spectators

HAVE BEER, FOOD, MERCH., BOOTHS FOR TEAMS & STUNTLIFE, etc.

IF YOUR GONNA DO IT, DO IT RIGHT . <notice PERIOD

..............word
Old 11-14-2002, 04:32 PM

John LegionST is a decent person
there's top level stunners all over the country. If you want to draw everyone, its gotta be in the middle of everyone, like St. Louie!
Old 11-14-2002, 06:17 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
st louis is a hell hole

good thought as far as central location. but there's nothing within 100 miles of st. louis. it's a battle between LA or CHI.