runnen from the cops

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2003, 04:34 PM

Jeryd is an unknown quantity at this point
uhhhhhhhhh

the ghetto bird was after me

wtf is a ghetto bird???????????

also i love kids and would never do anything to hurt them!!!!!!!
but I would run like a mother ****er through a school yard if i knew i could get away doin it!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2003, 05:32 PM

ENASNI TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: uhhhhhhhhh

Originally posted by johnyjohn
wtf is a ghetto bird???????????
helicopter
Old 11-30-2003, 08:50 PM

se7en750gsxr is an unknown quantity at this point
JUST RUN FTP. Y STOP
Old 12-02-2003, 05:34 PM

Zed K is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, fuqk the good ole all american ****, it didn't work this time! DAMNIT!

$800 for a FU@KING WHEELIE!!!!! There was NO ONE on the road, I looked. I had been dying to do one, and was being smart and waiting until there was absolutely no one around... no kids, no one walking on the street, no one. I didn't check the houses on the side though... apparantly I did a nice 30mph second gear wheelie right past an off duty cops house as he was getting home from work. The a$$hole proceeded to jump in his car and chase me down!

The "I was just having fun" defense almost worked, it did work on him, I could tell after talking to him for a couple of minutes that he probably wouldn't have given it to me, but, since he was off duty, he didn't write it. The ***** that did was 20 feet away at his car and didn't get over to me until after the off duty ***** I'd softened up had left.

I've been on an adrenaline rush for 2 days now because one of my girly friends says she can probably get me out of it... she works at the PD as a communications clerk or something, and her dad is a cop. Her dad trained the fu@ker who actually wrote it... hell, she was TALKING to the ***** who wrote it 3 minutes before he came to write my ticket!

$800...

I didn't see the cop until I had already made 3 turns after the wheelie, so I didn't think he was after me until I pulled right to let him pass and he stopped right behind me, by then it was too late to run anyway. If I had known he was after me and what for, I may have run, I was only 2 minutes from my house so I know every road in the area and could've gotten away pretty easy, but at the same time, thats too close to home.

I wouldn't have been able to ride for a month...

I'll keep you posted if I get out of it or not though

Last edited by Zed K; 12-02-2003 at 05:37 PM.
Old 12-02-2003, 06:47 PM

gixxerboy6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Truth is 99 out of 100 people that say they run, don't.

DON'T RUN, it's never worth it.
Old 12-02-2003, 08:47 PM

huh so the off duty one called another one to the scene? or there just happened to be 2 *** ups in 1 area?
Old 12-02-2003, 09:06 PM

Loopy is an unknown quantity at this point
runnen from the cops

I would have to agree with the..it depends on where you are and if the COP got your tag!! I for one never turn on MY lights until I have your tag. That's right...I'm a COP too. I can tell ya this, in most places it is against a Police dept. policies to chase motorcycles. I know it is here in Myrtle Beach. We might give alittle chase just for fun, but it won't last long. Just DON't kill yourself or someone else. It's really NOT worth it guys. Most of the time you'll prob. not even get a ticket(as long as your not a dick to the Cop). I hear the FTP **** all the time, but when we go riding people see that not all cops are @$$es. I'M NOT!! I'll ride as hard as anyone, but there is a time and place for everything.
Old 12-02-2003, 09:21 PM

Loopy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Zed K

Getting attitude with cops is about the dumbest thing you can do. They're all fuqking retarded, and say some **** that makes me want to laugh in their face and tell them they're retarded or what they're saying is bs, but that just doesn't serve my best interests, now does it?

Now thie first sentence was true, but as for the rest....we may need to talk. It's little fuqkers like you that **** us off. I'm let ALOT of poeple get away with ALOT of ****. Mostly 'cause I do the same stuff when I'm off. BUT we do our stunts in areas we know are safe for us and people in general. I will admit that there are some real asses out there that are cops. But not all of us are like that. Hell I've been out with friends and gottin' pulled over. Well my friend did.. when I tried to show the cop my Police ID and talk to him he said "That's nice, get the hell outta here". Of course my 1st reaction was Well F you too. I called another friend of mine that happened to be this guys ranking officer...Oh!! did not want to be him over the next hour . I guess what I'm getting at is that we are NOT ALL retarded and Oh yea too!!!
Old 12-02-2003, 09:28 PM

wtf ftp!!!!!!!!

i do agree with you you copper!!!!! lol jp

but in my case i have had some damn bad luck!!!

i have gotten pulled over like 3 times when the other guys i was with ran so i figured damn im a good citizen ill just get a warning NOT! i have gotten tickets everytime! and i kiss *** too nice as could be! plus the other day i got pulled over and i stopped and the cop gave me 2 tickets and i said come on officer me being the good citizen that i am I pulled over and didnt run like most these dumbasses around here (stl) and he had enough nerve to tell me " Well you being the good citizen that you are and pulling over you now have 2 tickets!, and if you would have ran which i though you were going to I would have never even gotten close enough to see your plates!" i was like what a dick!

also aother thing - when i used to be a dam n good law abiding citizen and be all legal-proper license ,insurance, registration, id,....etc, i got a F U C K I N ticket everytime! then i got pulled over twice within an hour the other day with no license and no insurance no nothing and got warnings both times! i was like wtf!?!?!? this makes no sense!- i got pulled over for "reports of guys doing wheelies" from an off duty guy who got my license number and everything! so i dunno i just pretty well play it by ear or not if i am goin to run or not it depends on what mood im in!==99% of the time its a bad mood so 99% of the time I RUN!
peace
Old 12-02-2003, 09:30 PM

cstmgsxr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by gixxerboy6
Truth is 99 out of 100 people that say they run, don't.

DON'T RUN, it's never worth it.
well put, i have seen like 2 (out of hundreds i seen pulled over) try to run and it only lasted like 3-4 miles, then they saw the trooper sitting on the highway ahead of him
Old 12-02-2003, 09:32 PM

loopy

you seem cool but 90% of cops are D I C K S!

FFFFFF TTTTTTTT PPPPPPPPPP !!!! AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2003, 09:35 PM

UHHH

DONT GO 150 ON THE HIGHWAY FOR 3-4 MILES GO 1 MAYBE 2 THEN GET OFF AND RUN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION FOR 1 OR 2 THEN DIFF HIGHWAY ETC..... PLAY IT SMART ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO RUN IN ALL CASES REMEMBER THAT FELLAS!
Old 12-02-2003, 11:45 PM

Zed K is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Loopy
Now thie first sentence was true, but as for the rest....we may need to talk. It's little fuqkers like you that **** us off.

I ride a motorcycle. Been doing it a while. Been pulled over a few times. I realize that I'm riding a 400 lb missile, and I treat it as such. I don't do crazy **** in traffic, I don't do crazy **** when the conditions suck. I'm not trying to get myself or anyone else killed. I am fully aware that by doing crazy **** in traffic and bad riding conditions death or injury are a real possibility.

When I get pulled over on a bright sunny day, no one else on the road, doing 10 - 15 miles over, in a car or a bike, and a cop tells me I'm going to get my self killed or hurt someone else, I want to laugh in his face or call him a retard! Hell, the roads around here don't have anything resembling a twistie or a canyon road. I could go 100 mph for 100 miles without having to slow down for a turn.

There is no way I'm going to get myself killed around here riding the way I ride. I've been in an accident, and don't ride nuts anymore. I've had my Z1000 since I got back from Iraq 5 months ago, and have only had it over 100 4 times, all of which I was following buddies on r6's. Could I have passed them? Who knows, who cares. I just didn't want to be 3 miles behind them.

Do I stunt? Yep, sure do. I go find an abandoned road to do that **** though. Could I hurt myself there? Sure could. I push myself out there, always trying to go harder. What I do out there could definately be called reckless driving. The little wheelie I did by the cops house wasn't squat. No where near the balance point, put it down by 45 mph, no one else on the road. So I ask you, am I going to get myself killed and hurt someone else just playing like that? Nope, I'll just get $800 tickets and irrelevant lectures.

So when the cop lectured me about another soldier who got killed on a bike 2 weeks ago, I wanted to laugh in his face and call him a retard. I know the story about the guy who got killed. He was in my battallion. He was running from the cops, drunk, and didn't make a turn at 130mph. I did a slow 30-45 mph wheelie down a clear road, that just happened to be in front of his house.

Am I going to laugh and call him a retard? Of course not. I don't want to get my *** beat. I don't want to have my bike kicked over and my Arai messed up by a vengful MF "highly decorated lieutenant" who got picked on in high school like what happened to bdr69.

Don't hate me, hate your fellow cops. It's your world, I just play in it.

P.S. I miss Iraq sometimes, at least there WE got to beat the corrupt cops instead of the other way around!
Old 12-03-2003, 01:00 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Kev900RR is an unknown quantity at this point
Theres this cool nifty little invention they call velcro. paint your stuntbike all black or all bright colors, glue some velcro on the plastic, Staple it on the backside of your bright fur, or dark fur, as long as it opposes the color of your plastic slap it on. If you run from the law get somewhere away from them rip the fur off and act like you didnt do a damn thing.
Old 12-03-2003, 01:21 AM

Iniquite is an unknown quantity at this point
I just got a felnoy evading. i ran and got away and my best friend ratted me out. this thread has allot of good points and some bad ones. from my experiance staters are Fuggers, sheirifs are ok, and city cops dont even pull me over. but when i do pull over i get raped and they dont even use lube. my driving record is longer then my chrismas list. you can run and get away as long as you do it smart. drinking = dont even try, shouldnt be riding if the first place. my last chace that i got the felony for lasted for 18 miles and three different cars. radar showed me at 160 and was estimated at 175. but the road permitted it. when i got to a town and traffic i slowed to about 50 and used my acceleration and cornering to get away. my plate was under my tail so there was no way they could get it. cops that ride are cool. thats it. cops that dont (most) are dicks because they know that a bike can get away and there ego cant take it when someones beats them.
Old 12-03-2003, 03:18 AM

freddyspens is an unknown quantity at this point
i will run if i think im gonna get a bad ticket... i ride within my limits when getting chased,cause around here its a joke, and ive never had a chase last more then a few seconds till im around a turn or 2-not even close to remotely close to catching me(no ghetto birds round here).ive had 2times they were maybe 10ft from me,lights going, and i was making a turn and still smoked em like the bitches they are.. i live in the mountains and i dont know if id try on the highway unless i was close to an exit and knew the area.sometimes theres no exits for like 20mi so they might be waiting- but really,anything much more then a fix it ticket and im gone,esp after last weeks $750 bail over a bs warrant for a bs ticket that was supposed to be taken care of by my BS lawyer-i work too hard for my money to give it to lawyers or the ******* judges.. holier then thou are- you know NOT- that judge just looked at me like i was some piece of **** cause of some stupid ticket(auo3rd) i got when i wasnt even driving or in my car in the 1st place!!!!!! :jerkoff

man, now im in a bad mood just thinking about how fuked up most(i know not all ) of the people in the system are

oh, and there isnt anything "woose" about not letting some ******** cop give you tickets that are for the most part just a money maker for the goverment--"woose" would be ratting your friends out cause you got caught, or thinking your righteous cause you just helped ruin someones day and then some so you could get off on a power trip and write some tickets- go catch some murderers,rapists, and some alqueida(sp) -oh,and stop the bullshit double standards too- a cop SHOULD get 10times the punishment of a normal person if caught breaking the law with NO breaks and NO looking the other way EVER, like thats gonna happen
thats my 2thousand cents

peace

Last edited by freddyspens; 12-03-2003 at 08:51 AM.
Old 12-03-2003, 08:01 AM

DCMETRO1 is an unknown quantity at this point
i would never ever do that
Old 12-03-2003, 01:47 PM

StretchNutz is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down

Originally posted by okccbr929
Do you know what an LS6 is? I do believe it is a 454 made popular in the Chevelles and such around 1970. I dont see GM putting those in Camaros at all these days.
Right, they don't go in the Camaros, they go in the newer (01+) Vettes. GM has a new LS6 out, and it too is bad as hell... It's the LS1's bigger brother.

And all you people saying the cops cars are highly modified this and that, . The z28 cop car is already faster than 95% of whats on the road today, they don't need to modify them any more. All that **** you hear about "police chip" this, supercharger that, it's a bunch of boooooooooolshit meant to scare your gullible *** into not trying to run. At most a cop z28 will get a higher output alternator and possibly a shift kit, neither of which will improve it's top speed.
The cop z28 is going to be slower than a regular LS1 z28 anyway due to the light bar and all the extra **** the cop has to carry around.

Don't believe the hype!
Old 12-03-2003, 03:19 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
i run
Old 12-03-2003, 03:53 PM

Melvis is an unknown quantity at this point
<-----96 Camaro Z28 owner
I bought my car in 96 off the showroom floor and it tops out STOCK at the rev limiter @ 157MPH. The newer LS1's do approx.
the same top end STOCK! The LS6 is the same as an LS1 but with better heads and an LS6 intake. The cops have the LS1 Z28's that do approx. 160mph. They are not magic cars but they are fast top end. I will argue head to head with anyone on F-body cars.

Quick Reply: runnen from the cops