Meet The Psychogang!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2002, 09:23 PM
PsychoBuells Crazy Cracka

JAGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Meet The Psychogang!!!

Hello and welcome to The Psychogang's web board! We are happy to be here and I wanted to take a minute to put up some pics of my team! I hope you enjoy them. Unfortunatly they are old pics and we have all new ones coming soon, but I thought this would at least get you familiar with my team!

JAGMAN

I am the burnout king of my group! I make all the smoke while everyone else stunts around me! My burnout routine seems to get crazier and more dynamic every show! I go through usually two tires per show (They are donated) You will also find me throwing up some nice stoppies, and I enjoy seat surfing as well! Just started to turn around on the bike and am hoping to master the Swithback Christ Air this coming year!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	jag1.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	5007  
Old 11-12-2002, 09:24 PM

Thumbs up

JAGMAN on the seat!!!!

Name:	jag.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	5008  
Old 11-12-2002, 09:26 PM

Talking MEET TAYLORMAN of the PSYCHOGANG!!!

This is Taylorman! He is the Wheelie King of our team! He is also the most humble guy too! If you were to meet him, you would find him shy but very inviting to talk to! He loves to ride, and is the most well rounded rider in the group. He quietly sneaks up on us with new tricks all the time! I am convinced he can ride any wheelie out there if he sets his mind to it! The amazing thing is he rides all of these on a 95 ZX7 which are not exactly known to be an easy wheelie bikes Mike will tell you the only wheelie he just thinks is impossible is The Boston Strangler, but his team knows he will pull it off next year!

Name:	taylor1.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	5009  
Old 11-12-2002, 09:27 PM

Talking

Taylorman over the bars!!!

Name:	taylor2.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	5010  
Old 11-12-2002, 09:29 PM

Cool MEET JOEY of the PSYCHOGANG!!!

Joey is our Stoppie Guy! He will not hesitate to rip off a mean stoppie at 75-85 mph! He also is perfecting the Over the Bars Stoppies! He rides a 1999 Kawasaki ZX6! Joey is also an avid race fan who enjoys riding with his knee on the ground! You will find Joey all over your butt if you out on the twisty mountain roads! He loves to ride and is also our resident "computer guy" who makes sure everything is working well for us on our website and with our email! He comes across shy, but don't challenge him, he will sneak up and surprise you!

Name:	joey1.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	170.5 KB
ID:	5012  
Old 11-12-2002, 09:30 PM

Cool

This guy is good on the front wheel!

Name:	joey2.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	5013  
Old 11-12-2002, 09:32 PM

MEET HUNTERX of the PSYCHOGANG

Meet Hunter! We started calling him Hunter-X this summer when all of a sudden out of NO WHERE he started to try any and every trick out there! It was like he took two of the biggest "FEARLESS PILLS" out there and got on his bike one day! Well, ever since then, he has been dazzling the group with his amazing routine. He was one of the more behind the scenes riders, but now is considered one of the best riders in the group! He has a passion to see this sport go to the highest levels and is activley working to make sure he is ready when it gets there! Not only a great rider on his 2002 GSXR 1000, but one of the nicest guys you will ever meet! His pictures do him no justice, but we will add new ones of him when we get them!

Name:	hunter1.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	5015  
Old 11-12-2002, 09:37 PM

Thumbs up

HunterX again!!!

Name:	hunter2.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	5016  
Old 11-12-2002, 09:38 PM

MEET MAYERZ of the PSYCHOGANG

Mayer-Z...otherwise known as CRASH, is by far our most acrobatic and daring rider of the group! The classic dirtbike racer turned street stunt man! FEARLESS!!! This guy has broken every bone in his freakin body! He will try ANYTHING at least once! He is known for his high flying jumps from pegs to the tank or from the tank to over the front of the bars, etc. He also has been known to do handsprings off his bike during shows! He and Taylorman will wheelie about anything with wheels, and Mayer-Z has gotten VERY GOOD at over the bars stoppies! We often wonder how it is that his bike keeps going with all the wrecks it endures! He rides a 1998 GSXR600 and is one of those guys who could ride a wheelie forever if his bike wouldn't stall out or give him trouble while in the air He is another one of my riders whos pictures do him NO JUSTICE! We will get better stuff of him up here ASAP!

Name:	mayerz1.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	5017  
Old 11-12-2002, 09:40 PM

Talking

BAD PICTURE, GOOD STUNT :D

Name:	mayerz2.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	5018  
Old 11-12-2002, 09:41 PM

Talking MEET MACARONI of the PSYCHOGANG

Macaroni a.k.a. Monkey Boy...where to start??? This guy began riding with The Psychogang about a year ago! He was a very talented rider who had mastered his GSXR1000 after hours and hours of practice. I mean no disrespect by this, but MAC is the kind of guy who did not get where he is today easy! I believe some guys are gifted riders and others have to work very hard to become good! MAC is one of those! This guy rode his bike more than anyone I knew! He was always wrecking and would just get up and try harder! We have seen him banged, bruised, and discouraged but time and time again he got back up and tried again! He is our resident Monkey Boy who brings some fun to the show and to the kids! He introduced Steve-O and Showtime, who you will meet next, to The Psychogang last year and they joined us for a fantastic season of shows! He rides whatever is running...this guy is HARD ON BIKES!!!

Name:	mac1.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	5019  
Old 11-12-2002, 09:43 PM

Talking

This monkey can wheelie!!!

Name:	mac2.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	5020  
Old 11-12-2002, 09:44 PM

Wink MEET STEVE-O of the PSYCHOGANG

Steve-O joined us this year after meeting up with The Psychogang through his friend, Macaroni! Steve-O was an up and coming rider who added a much needed sense of humor to the gang! This guy will dazzle you with his very high stand up wheelies and his smooth stoppies on the track and will crack you up with his sense of humor off the track! Ask him to tell you about the football game when you see him...he will have you buckled in half when you hear about it!

Name:	steveo1.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	5021  
Old 11-12-2002, 09:45 PM

Wink

Steve-O on the front wheel!

Name:	steveo2.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	5023  
Old 11-12-2002, 09:46 PM

Cool MEET SHOWTIME of the PSYCHOGANG

Showtime...The quiet Wheelie Assassin! Came to us with his best buddy Steve-O! He is not much for stoppies but my man can wheelie a stock 98 GSXR600 like very few I know! First guy to ride a 12 o'clocker in our group! He pulled up with stock gearing, no wheelie bars, and touched the tail down! He had it leveled out and than went to put his feet down on the ground and fell back off the bike! When he did he held the throttle and whamo that bike went for a ride! You will find him ripping that thing in the air in 2nd gear with NO CLUTCH! Granted he weighs half of what I do but that is impressive! You will see him riding nac-nac to can-can combos, Flamingos, etc. This guy is smooth! You will also find Showtime pulling off Christ Airs which are sweet! He is by far the quietest guy of the bunch, but you can see it on his face after he rides...HE LOVES IT!!!

Name:	show1.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	5024  
Old 11-12-2002, 09:48 PM

Cool

Showtime on the tank!

Name:	show2.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	5025  
Old 11-12-2002, 09:53 PM

Cool Sweet OLD bikes eh NAGS???

Nags,
Taylorman and I have older ZX7's! He bought his almost brand new and just is so used to it he does not want to get any thing newer! His is a 95!
Mine is a 94 that I bought last year for a stunt bike! I painted it and put the flames on it! I paid $1500 for it and beat the living crap out of it, but it keeps going and going! I have a 2001 R1 I do not stunt!

Thanks for checking us out!
JAGMAN

Name:	bikes.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	174.9 KB
ID:	5027  
Old 11-12-2002, 09:57 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Sweet OLD bikes eh NAGS???

Originally posted by JAGMAN
Nags,
Taylorman and I have older ZX7's! He bought his almost brand new and just is so used to it he does not want to get any thing newer! His is a 95!
Mine is a 94 that I bought last year for a stunt bike! I painted it and put the flames on it! I paid $1500 for it and beat the living crap out of it, but it keeps going and going! I have a 2001 R1 I do not stunt!

Thanks for checking us out!
JAGMAN
those are pretty sweet looking.

I said that I wouldn't stunt my 750...... that didnt work out too well.. I stunt any bike I get on :D

Lookin' good
Old 11-12-2002, 10:00 PM

"I said that I wouldn't stunt my 750...... that didnt work out too well.. I stunt any bike I get on"

I hear you man! Many times have been tempted to stunt the R1 when my ZX7 was acting up! I am sure I will break one of these days! That ZX7 can only take so much!

JAGMAN

Quick Reply: Meet The Psychogang!!!