I got my first wheelie ticket tonight!!! Post your stories too!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2003, 11:49 PM

Silver_Back is an unknown quantity at this point
I got my first wheelie ticket tonight!!! Post your stories too!!

Well, it finally happened... I popped a wheelie right past a cop in an unmarked car...

He got out the car and the first thing he said was, "DO YOU KNOW HOW CLOSE YOU ARE TO GETTING ARRESTED!!"

To make a long story short... I got a $75 ticket that will get taken off of my record because I am going on supervision...

For awhile there I thought I was looking at a night in the clink!!!

I am interested in hearing other stories about run ins with the law...

POST YOUR STORY!!!
Old 09-03-2003, 11:55 PM

FUNKGRAVY is an unknown quantity at this point
Wheelied Past a cop too! Luckily He was out of his car, talking in the doorway of somebody's house in my neighborhood. I didn't even see him till I came down, before he could do anything I had gotten home and had all my **** put away before you could even say ticket!
Old 09-04-2003, 12:06 AM

Black Rob can only hope to improve
I was riding with a buddy of mine and we were doing about 70 in a 55 MPH zone. He pulled the front up just as we passed a cop doing radar from a parking lot. Got pulled over, and the cop asked for our license and registrations and didn't say another word. Went back to his car to write the tickets out, and my friend thought he didn't see the wheelie. He comes back, I get a speed warning, and my friend got a ticket for 72 in a 55 and a summons to court for driving to endanger and reckless operation of a motor vehicle. Beside that he wrote "wheelie approx. 100 feet". My friend took one look at it and said "Man, that wheelie was at LEAST 200 feet long. Could you at least change it so I can show all my friends?" I've never seen a cop's facial expression like that. He was trying not to laugh but ended up almost doubled over. It was pretty funny.
Old 09-04-2003, 12:31 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Boxer is an unknown quantity at this point
pulled out of a gas station on to an empty road, road through first, popped it in to a second gear stand-up and was heading straight at a cop with a speed gun... Oops.

Wasn't gonna run cause he was standing in my road. Got done speeding and for negligent driving... doh
Old 09-04-2003, 01:17 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
dont *** around in traffic!!!!
Old 09-04-2003, 02:58 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person
Got a "operating on one wheel" ticket for wheelying in front of a cop. Don't have a clue where he came from. Here's the f-d up story. I got a "reckless driving" and the cop didn't even see me doing anything. Some ahole in a car behind me reported me and said that they would testify in court. If someone does that the cop can give you a ticket without seeing anything.
Old 09-04-2003, 02:59 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person
Oh yeah, I try not to do anything on the streets anymore.
Old 09-04-2003, 03:20 AM

sillyg is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't get em I don't stop
Old 09-04-2003, 03:26 AM
Regular StuntLifer

robinsok is an unknown quantity at this point
Wheelied past two cops in the past two weeks. The first time i was getting on the highway, riding a wheelie on the entrance ramp, and as i set it down to switch lanes, i see a state trooper. I stay in my lane cause there is an exit to the interstate, and sure enough he whips over behind me. Didn't do anything till we got off the entrance ramp and onto the interstate. Then the lights came on. I kicked it down a gear and burned *** up to about 170 mph. He just turned em off, so i turned around and passed him in a wheelie going the other way.
Old 09-04-2003, 03:33 AM

choiboy is an unknown quantity at this point
pop a wheelie at the stop light (i checked all the cars around the intersections but no cop) after about 2 blocks i was pulling into the gas station, saw the cop coming down from other direction so i was waiting for him to pass me , so he was going really slow and pull in the gas station too. so i was like he didn't see that. next thing he pull up right infront of me in the gas station and ask for my papers then he told me what he saw what i did back there - i was like no its just my exhaust making sound blah blah - he say "don't Play with me i have aftermarket exhaust too" , then he told me to go get gas while he run my paper up. when i got out he told me i should check out some tracks around tampa, told me to slow down. my first ticket on the bike was 250$ for parkin NEXT to handicap spot , on stripe lines
Old 09-04-2003, 10:56 AM

LOL!!!! man... some of this **** is funny as hell !!! I would have got reckless too, but IL changed the law last year... hell, I wonder what kinda ticket a Christ would get
Old 09-04-2003, 11:06 AM

JoeWilson00 is an unknown quantity at this point
yep! in IL its just operation of motorcycle on one wheel, not related to wreckless
Old 09-04-2003, 11:10 AM

Fizzer is an unknown quantity at this point
Almost here, i landed a 2nd gear and right when i did this, i see the front of a squad pull out of a side street. i was real close.
Old 09-04-2003, 11:13 AM

sup Joe... do you ever get around Chi much... I am waiting on cldmind to get his **** fixed (hopefully by Saturday) and we are going to do some ridin'... you are more than welcome to ride with... he keeps telling me about the Webber Rd. spot... ever go over there?
Old 09-04-2003, 11:15 AM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough
pulled one up with FHP coming in the opposite direction. He circled around I stopped he threatened to arrest me. I told him I was in the process of starting Police Academy for the city so he gave me a careless driving ticket and told me to take it to court and he wouldnt show. Sure enough he didnt.
Old 09-04-2003, 12:09 PM

Corny is an unknown quantity at this point
Eh I got a good story.

On a local highway here. A car was tailgating us and then cut us off. My buddy got pissed and did a wheelie past him and I pulled up along the side of the car to do the look in type of deal.

Didn't see much at 85 +. Then we get off at an exit and hit a red light. The idiot comes up to us waiving his wallet around (10 o clock at night) and we take off (light still red).

Two days later I have a cop at my door handing me a Wreckless drivind and Failure to Obey a traffic device ticket.

I got out of the red light ticket. Waiting to go to court for the wreckless driving.

He came to my door "I saw you do a wheelie at exit 7w - here is your wreckless driving ticket". "You're wrong, lieing doesn't work with proof" "We can discuss it in court".

The kicker is the camera mounted to my tank which he didn't realize I had You can see someone else do a wheelie but not I.
Old 09-04-2003, 12:11 PM

Corny is an unknown quantity at this point
Also - I've never done a wheelie in my life Judge. I can't wheelie but I like watching people do it. I guess I was in the wrong spot at the wrong time with the wrong people.
Old 09-04-2003, 12:46 PM

Old 09-04-2003, 12:57 PM

Jay6 is a decent person
Yeah I had a good one last night. Just get my bike back from getting worked on. I am about 5 miles from my house when I decide to rip a pretty decent stand up while a few cars pass me going the opposite direction. Apperently one of them was an unmarked Monte Carlo. The blues come on so I pull over. I just had enough time to step off the bike and this detective slams his badge up against my visor screaming for me to get my information out. After I get a 15 minute lecture and numerious f-bombs from captain cheese dik he ends up letting me go with a written warning. I waited until he got out of site and popped it up again

Quick Reply: I got my first wheelie ticket tonight!!! Post your stories too!!