Starter bikes of 2017

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 11:59 AM

OhSoler is a decent person
Starter bikes of 2017

Hey guys! Before you criticize this thread ive read hundreds of posts on which bike to start on and pros and cons of stunting them and so on. They were all from 2006 or older. I was just curious if anyone has any updated advice or bikes to start out with. Ive been doing my research but its all from so far back i want an updated thread! Im looking to start riding on the streets, ive been around dirtbikes and wheelers ever since a child so i have a bit of experience. Ive been messing around with some stunting on my little x18 getting used to the BP and i can ride wheelies on my crf150f very well.

Im debating around a wr250x or a f4i zx6r 600rr and so on. Are any gsxr any good? What's your input and the best years? As the posts of 2006 the 2004 636 were the best lol. Also wouldnt a light weight bike be easier to get up and control? I understand they will break a bit easier and be more fragile, im 5'11 around 140 so any help from you guys would help! I understand its personal preferance but if i could just get a little guidance on which direction thatd be awesome!

​​​​​​Please dont criticize i know there are many of these posts but like i said they are all sooo old! I want an updated one! Thanks guys i appreciate it!

Last edited by OhSoler; 03-01-2017 at 12:08 PM.