What a sad sight.

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 10:04 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What a sad sight.

Originally Posted by JoeR1
cool...I could use a beer! Fishing season opens tomorrow morning!

Gotta be cool about it, $80 ain't worth getting all internet tuff...**** happens...people have things that come up. I know he'll do the right thing. We've both been on here a long time and I have respect for him...won't sell/send him **** anymore...but still respect him. LOL

Haha oh come on!!!!
Old 04-16-2011, 01:22 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

What's up Roger I stopped posting here and any other "stunting" forums because it got to the point where all that was posted was where people should go to post and how cool those other sites were...but most of the time they were on here complaining those other sites were down...Atmosphere turned lame and border line homosexual watching how people were riding others d*cks...and some of the top riders acted like they were too cool to post anymore when questions were asked for help but not too cool when fans didnt show up to watch them ride. I used to pay to watch them compete when there were 20 people at the shows and have a box of VHS (yes some might not know what those are) and DVD's, I supported all the vendors when I needed anything. I have magazines I haven't even read yet...but I'm still a subscriber. IMHO some of the ones trying to expand the sport shoved supporters away.
so much truth in this post hasnt really changed much actually
Old 04-16-2011, 03:59 AM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel like the spammers are following me I hear voices
Old 04-16-2011, 04:08 AM

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
Haha oh come on!!!!
Oh ok you got me...you have anything for sale you can send me? I'll gladly pay you in a few...ummm years

Damn posting on a blackberry sucks. **** takes for ever to load..but I got till 6 before I can cast my line in!
Old 04-16-2011, 07:44 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

I feel like the spammers are following me I hear voices
ya this site was busy as hell for a while then there was a spambot attack that was so bad alot of browsers like fire fox flagged it as an attack site so alot of people couldnt log on and even after the administrator took care of the spambots not alot of people came back but the spam bots came back ..lol
Old 04-16-2011, 10:51 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

I use firefox and thats what happened to me for awhile. Other than that I just hate reading the same old questions over and over and over. As if they are the first ones to ever ask, I mean really use the search button. Thats what its made for.

Last edited by GSWITCH33; 04-16-2011 at 11:21 AM.
Old 04-16-2011, 08:23 PM

la65 is a decent person

welcome to: ( http://xrl.us/bh8o4b )
The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada, also including the j e a n s,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

jordan shoes $32

nike s h o x $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

( http://xrl.us/bh8o4b )
Old 04-16-2011, 09:11 PM

L.O.C is a decent person

la65 needs to get a life.iam tired of seeing that crap ,if i wanted to shop id go to the mall
Old 04-16-2011, 09:26 PM
Senior Moderators

Originally Posted by L.O.C
la65 needs to get a life.iam tired of seeing that crap ,if i wanted to shop id go to the mall
I'am an ebay guy myself.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:07 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by L.O.C
pretty sure it's a spambot not a person
Old 04-17-2011, 09:18 PM

la66 is a decent person

Hello,everybody,the good shopping place,the new season approaching, click in. Let's facelift bar!
===== http://www.supershops.org ===

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $30

ugg BOOT $50

Nike (R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $33

Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $33

Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $12

New era cap $9

Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $18

FREE SHiPPING
( http://www.supershops.org )
Old 04-19-2011, 12:29 AM
also known as OMR

lol .
Old 04-19-2011, 07:32 AM

AK49Chris is a decent person

Sounds like something that happened between Slidewayz and I. I think I sent him around $300 over a year ago(I lost my old account info) while I was in Iraq for a set of lowers and some other stuff. Needless to say I never got a call from back in the states saying my parts arrived, when I got back I talked to him on the phone numerous times and still nothing..Had to chalk it up as a loss to bad for ATOWN Customs they lost all of my friends an I's business because Slidewayz is a rep for him..
I'm bored at work and wanted to warn you all.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:22 PM

Hey AK49...thanks for your service and good luck man!
Old 04-19-2011, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
lol .

I think they might be following you around
Old 04-19-2011, 05:55 PM
also known as OMR

theyre every where lol
Old 04-19-2011, 06:14 PM
Precison Performance Co.

Yamaha412 is a decent person

i do miss the ol' stuntlife life, it was like a ritual to be one here for hours, reading up on kelm, classifieds bangin', and what not, i still hit this site up first for everything though....
Old 04-21-2011, 11:38 AM
Senior Moderators

Originally Posted by AK49Chris
Sounds like something that happened between Slidewayz and I. I think I sent him around $300 over a year ago(I lost my old account info) while I was in Iraq for a set of lowers and some other stuff. Needless to say I never got a call from back in the states saying my parts arrived, when I got back I talked to him on the phone numerous times and still nothing..Had to chalk it up as a loss to bad for ATOWN Customs they lost all of my friends an I's business because Slidewayz is a rep for him..
I'm bored at work and wanted to warn you all.
Pretty much what happened to me. Joined the military and forgot about everything. BTW, payment being sent today.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:40 PM

Got it bro! Thanks...I remember you saying something about the military back then...I appreciate your service and wasn't going to be a d*ck about the deal.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:27 PM

ls27 is a decent person

Hi,Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, ( http://www.supershops.org ) Here are the most

popular, most stylish and avant-garde

shoes,handbags,Tshirts, jacket,Tracksuit w

ect...NIKE ,JORDAN SHOES 1-24,AF,DUNK,SB,PUMA

,R4,NZ,OZ,T1-TL3) $35HANDBGAS(COACH,L V, DG, ED

HARDY) $35TSHIRTS (POLO ,ED HARDY, LACOSTE) $16

New to Hong Kong : Winter Dress

--- NHL Jersey Woman $ 30 ---**** NFL Jersey $20
--- NBA Jersey $ 18 ---**** MLB Jersey $ 30
--- Jordan Six Ring_m $30 ---**** Air Yeezy_m $ 45
--- T-Shirt_m $ 15 ---**** Jacket_m $ 30
--- Hoody_m $ 30 ---**** Manicure Set $ 20
as long as the new and old customers to buy the corresponding product on this site, both a gift, so stay tuned! !
http://www.supershops.org

Quick Reply: What a sad sight.