Which cage is better?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 06:50 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Which cage is better?

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
i hear ya thats y i dont want to make them but i have riden with you subcage before and i like your peg position just hate stock folding pegs my sensitive feet like some big *** pegs to stand on lOL. he is pretty set on solid peg but i can probably just put some solid pegs on yours and that would work so ill see if he will go that rout. i really dont want to send him to powers and have him get screwed like all the rest cause he will cry like a girl LOL.it will be sometime around xmas how long will the turn around be for one ?
a couple days once you order but to be honest my subcage would be desinged differently if they were to have solid pegs so if he is set on solid either make him one or get one from ian
Old 12-06-2010, 07:23 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by old man roger
a couple days once you order but to be honest my subcage would be desinged differently if they were to have solid pegs so if he is set on solid either make him one or get one from ian
y what would be bad to put some solid pegs on there ? yours is super strong and i think will be good for him
Or is it you hate for the solid pegs
Old 12-06-2010, 10:47 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

y what would be bad to put some solid pegs on there ? yours is super strong and i think will be good for him
Or is it you hate for the solid pegs
the solid pegs add alot of leverage in a crash , the folding pegs fold in a crash so the peg mount would have to be totally different for solid pegs and i would make a few other changes but thats neither here nor there
Old 12-07-2010, 09:09 AM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

doh!!..lol
I kid i kid. Roger is a cool dude with from what i hear a nice subcage. It happens to be the ORIGINAL folding subcage. We used to go round and round on the fold vs solid, but we found peace hear on the forums... Hes lucky too. Ive got a hitman in florida if things get bad...... Im just sayin..

His name sounds like cheesy fallopian. Really scary dude.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:18 AM

manimal83 is a decent person

If u like solid pegs get a impaktech!
Old 12-07-2010, 02:24 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
I kid i kid. Roger is a cool dude with from what i hear a nice subcage. It happens to be the ORIGINAL folding subcage. We used to go round and round on the fold vs solid, but we found peace hear on the forums... Hes lucky too. Ive got a hitman in florida if things get bad...... Im just sayin..

that guy eats brains man thats not funny

this picture wont be funny for people that never seen ethiopion

Last edited by old man roger; 12-07-2010 at 02:28 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 05:03 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

ha ha ha you guys should feed the poor kid rather then make fun of him
Old 12-07-2010, 05:20 PM
also known as OMR

ha ha ha you guys should feed the poor kid rather then make fun of him
he eats brains where the hell are we supposed to get that ?
Old 12-07-2010, 06:46 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

he eats brains where the hell are we supposed to get that ?
well roger you seem to have plenty you should share! its only fair
Old 12-07-2010, 08:17 PM
also known as OMR

well roger you seem to have plenty you should share! its only fair
im using mine he cant have it
Old 12-08-2010, 11:09 AM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

Thats awesome! He cracks me up.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:25 AM

maverickxp is a decent person

ok i know im gunna catch some flack for this, but it depends on what type of riding your doing. i rock freestyle cages on my street bikes that i take through the twisties. they hold up well to lowsides and are a clean sleak looking cage ive dropped my bike hard a couple times on a freestyle cage and it held up just fine. but if you wanna get into stunting and pancaking ur bike. i would not go that route. the atowns impaktek and sick cages are more designed for that.

long story short. twisties only freestyle. full stunt atown si or impakteck
Old 12-08-2010, 11:34 AM

maverickxp is a decent person

i will admit i run a powers cage and subcage and both take a serious beating. i love the subcage design. its stronger than the sick one. i bent two of those and switched
Old 12-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

who talkin **** brah, im gonna cut all u!!!!!
Old 12-08-2010, 05:01 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL

im really angry u putt cheese anywhere near my name, i hate kooks.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:02 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
who talkin **** brah, im gonna cut all u!!!!!
i have a fully automatic shot gun i can take a zombies head off with out even aiming
Old 12-08-2010, 05:14 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

i have a fully automatic shot gun i can take a zombies head off with out even aiming
Old 12-08-2010, 05:18 PM
Soup Mafia

i can rig explosives up to my heart, jokes on you.

and for cages, if you want stripped out motor mounts go with FI
Old 12-08-2010, 05:20 PM
Soup Mafia

Omr is gonna sponser me a subcage for christmas.....
Old 12-08-2010, 07:18 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
Omr is gonna sponser me a subcage for christmas.....
sorry zombies are not good for business , they dont attract the demographic im looking for

Quick Reply: Which cage is better?