how long it take you to start doin circles??

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 08:21 PM

Tie Ler is a decent person
how long it take you to start doin circles??

ive been riding for a couple months now and i cant do cirlcles to save my life, i can rock balance point slow as ****, i can do ss to, my boy can do circles pretty good, but he cant do any tank combos, and im the opposite, ill rock tank wheelies an **** all night but cant do circles! its pissing me off! i could be more deticated forsure cuz i only ride wen we **** around but my ? is how long it take some of you guys??
Old 10-19-2010, 01:09 AM

Re: how long it take you to start doin circles??

lmao!
Old 10-19-2010, 03:59 AM

smallsgsxr is a decent person

lolololololo ha fukng epic
Old 10-19-2010, 01:57 PM

engineman44 is a decent person

thats it if you stunt in there clothes and shoes you will be doing circles in no time im buying stuff rite now
Old 10-19-2010, 04:34 PM

thats wat im getting out of this to!! im gonna be stuntin in air jordans in no time!
Old 10-20-2010, 04:39 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

from the day I started to do slow ****, to the day I had SS O's LOCKED was almost 5 months,but I put in alot of time,ridin daily with maybe one day off per every two weeks.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:27 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Took me almost two years tell I even TRIED them, a year after I learned to scrape tail and ride idle..

I could already do them on my 150f easily, and when I finally tried them on a sport bike, it took me 1 day to barely hit 2 staggard circles. The next day I was sometimes able to hit 2-3

Took me a couple months to get to where I could consistently hit 5+

I didn't put a whole lot of effort into them, just when I first learned them I spent all day, then after that I'd just try them hear and there
Old 10-22-2010, 04:12 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

4 months and 3 cages.
Old 10-24-2010, 05:47 PM

damm! so im slackin!!!
Old 10-25-2010, 04:43 PM

njstunt855 is a decent person

2 days after the correct setup. i learned fast even tho theres some easier **** i cant do worth a damn. gotta jack up ur idle and ur tire pressure. 20+ is a good start.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:51 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

from the first night i dipped in a circle to the left it took me about a year and a half to finally get them where I could do 10+ pretty consistent and not get dizzy. i still suck though and know im a slow learner
Old 10-25-2010, 07:25 PM

ReSpECT is a decent person

Practice is the ONLY thing that will teach you circles. You can watch all the videos u want, and u can watch your boys rock them all day. But honestly, noone can just "show" you how to do it.

For instance one of the guys that use to ride with us. Spent about 4 years on a crf50, and there wasnt **** he couldnt do on that 50. So he bought his first BIG bike (f4i). Believe it or not, he had HC O's in a few months time. But you have to take into consideration. Everyone is different, some people catch on to things alot faster. So it all boils down to how much determination you have and how much effort you put fourth to learn.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:29 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

It took me roughly 5 years
Old 10-25-2010, 07:39 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by ReSpECT
So it all boils down to how much determination you have and how much effort you put fourth to learn.

Dont forget about the biggest part of this sport "*****"
Old 10-25-2010, 08:09 PM

ReSpECT is a decent person

Originally Posted by blee
Dont forget about the biggest part of this sport "*****"
Yeah i thought about that part. but i also thought about some of the women stunters that we have out there. So in that case, i hope they dont have *****, LMAO.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
It took me roughly 5 years
well im gonna give up stuntin if it takes that long
Old 10-26-2010, 04:41 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tie Ler
well im gonna give up stuntin if it takes that long
how are your straightline tricks?
Old 10-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tie Ler
damm! so im slackin!!!
not really, i didnt even start trying circles till like 6 months of riding, learn some straightline combos.there fun.

Quick Reply: how long it take you to start doin circles??