R.i.p. Ray ray (harlem boyz)

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 11:39 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about
R.i.p. Ray ray (harlem boyz)

Ray ray past away yesterday after chilling with all the guys downtown in the city .on his way home some one broke down and he was pushing him and then thay fail down and ray ray didnt make it....wow i still cant belive it ....r.i.p ray..u will be miss....

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	37227_138806876129817_100000015155257_411401_6218243_n.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	240175  

Last edited by chinof4i; 06-26-2010 at 11:59 AM.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:35 PM

ny450 is a decent person
Re: R.i.p. Ray ray (harlem boyz)

damn for real? i love seein him in all the harlem legendz/wildest ride vids and was looking forward to seeing him kill **** tommorow. damn R.I.P
Old 06-26-2010, 04:24 PM
Hate the smell of TPD

Dan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the rough

Dam thats sucks RIP
Old 06-26-2010, 07:16 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

sorry chino but what happened you explaination wasnt very thero
Old 06-26-2010, 08:03 PM

NyQuiLx21 is a decent person

Slidewayz didnt you read it...

"some one broke down and he was pushing him and then thay fail down and ray ray didnt make it"......................................

Ok wait im confused too
Old 06-26-2010, 09:30 PM

juneRR is a decent person

like chino said a bike broke down and he was pushing the bike back uptown on the westside hway and the bike that was broke down broke the oil cover and when they was coming back uptown ray lost control and hit a guard rail and didnt make it.....that's what happen
Old 06-26-2010, 09:32 PM

R.i.p my ***** ray blockz
Old 06-26-2010, 09:35 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

sorry to hear this , was this the ray ray that used to mc at stuntwars ?
Old 06-26-2010, 11:09 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by juneRR
like chino said a bike broke down and he was pushing the bike back uptown on the westside hway and the bike that was broke down broke the oil cover and when they was coming back uptown ray lost control and hit a guard rail and didnt make it.....that's what happen
do you kno if he was in ocean city memorial day weekend??? if so i met him while i was out there...

R.I.P brother your in a better place
Old 06-26-2010, 11:22 PM

iam not sure if he went....
Old 06-26-2010, 11:33 PM
stuntlife thief

kyleg76 is a decent person

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
do you kno if he was in ocean city memorial day weekend??? if so i met him while i was out there...

R.I.P brother your in a better place

yea he was there i meet him to after he rode that huge fu**ing wheelie down the strip haha...r.i.p brotha
Old 06-26-2010, 11:38 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kyleg76
yea he was there i meet him to after he rode that huge fu**ing wheelie down the strip haha...r.i.p brotha
yea that probably was him then...he was a cool *** dude just from chillin wit him for an hour...he rode wit me and my homie because we were the only stunt bikes out there......damn this a fukd up situation...its crazy how someone can go so fast especially after just doin somethin positive like helpin out a broken down rider
Old 06-26-2010, 11:42 PM
stuntlife thief

kyleg76 is a decent person

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
yea that probably was him then...he was a cool *** dude just from chillin wit him for an hour...he rode wit me and my homie because we were the only stunt bikes out there......damn this a fukd up situation...its crazy how someone can go so fast especially after just doin somethin positive like helpin out a broken down rider

its easy to do u got 3 inchs of tread on the road and hit some oil ..can happen to any of us just ridin normal not acting crazy or nothin ***** scary
Old 06-27-2010, 12:40 AM

ny450 is a decent person

Originally Posted by juneRR
damn mann thats some fucked up **** right there...dude was a nasty rider too from all the vids he got up...mustve been a freak accident. sad, real sad everyones gonna be throwing that front wheel up tommorow at the block party in his memory.
Old 06-27-2010, 04:24 AM

D-Jones is a decent person

I may not have known him but it still hits home when a fellow rider takes their last ride. R.I.P.
Old 06-27-2010, 09:31 AM
90-day squid probation

Originally Posted by kyleg76
its easy to do u got 3 inchs of tread on the road and hit some oil ..can happen to any of us just ridin normal not acting crazy or nothin ***** scary
yea ikno that but i was sayin its just funni how life works, u here 1 min and gone the next...didnt say he was goin fast as in speedin but damn so fast after doin sumthin positive for another rider...**** is definitely scary...

be careful to everyone on the street ride today...this what we all been waitin for but lets just have fun and try not to take each other out and lookout for the ones thats not payin attention riding outta control.....NY450 i'll see you there buddy, i'll be lookin for your bike....i have a red frame white tank and black tail....you'll probably know its me because ima have a ruthless t-shirt on see you all there
Old 06-27-2010, 04:04 PM

wheelie addict is a decent person

wow.. just seen dude in harlem 132nd st on moday riding a red cbr. godbless the family and friends....peace
Old 06-28-2010, 10:13 AM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

sucks to hear about **** like this....just heard about it yesterday and is definitely a huge bummer. RIP Ray Ray
Old 06-28-2010, 10:21 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
sorry to hear this , was this the ray ray that used to mc at stuntwars ?
Different Ray Ray. That was Ray Ray Z from XFR in MA.

Sorry to hear about this.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

My condolences out to his family

Quick Reply: R.i.p. Ray ray (harlem boyz)