NDC rad. cage with 2nd r6 fan mount review

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 01:05 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
NDC rad. cage with 2nd r6 fan mount review

so my bike ran hot as **** and i was breaking my tabs off my rad. from all the damn abuse so i got this NDC rad. cage with 2nd fan mount a few weeks ago and have been putting it to the test..before i had stock fan on a switch pretty much running all the time and on the streets my temp. was ok but still ran hot..in the lot it would run super hot and flash HI...now my **** rarely goes above 220 and has NEVER flashed HI..it has a mount for a 08-10 r6 grey fan and i have both fans on a switch running all the time..it was a little challenging getting my beat,twisted rad. into the cage and took some gentle massaging but the end result is sick and my bike no longer overheats...heres some pics..dont hate on my bike being naked as that was the only way i could get ok pics of the setup,you KNOW i rock FF!!!...lol..oh ya,you also have to turn the cam pulse sensor 180 degrees to clear the r6 fan....discuss...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	636 parts 161.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	239865   Click image for larger version

Name:	636 parts 160.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	239866   Click image for larger version

Name:	636 parts 159.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	239867   Click image for larger version

Name:	636 parts 158.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	239868   Click image for larger version

Name:	636 parts 157.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	239869  

Old 06-11-2010, 01:48 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: NDC rad. cage with 2nd r6 fan mount review

Dont know if Sandbox wants me posting these but figured it wouldnt hurt. I contacted him for some pics as well and he sent me these two. Cage looks BROLIC and I like the idea of the 2nd fan mount

Name:  1-4.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  129.2 KB

Name:  2-1.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  151.6 KB
Old 06-11-2010, 01:49 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Dont know if Sandbox wants me posting these but figured it wouldnt hurt. I contacted him for some pics as well and he sent me these two. Cage looks BROLIC and I like the idea of the 2nd fan mount

nice!!
Old 06-11-2010, 01:52 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Word that cage looks sickkkkkkkk. Where's this cam pulse sensor you're talkin about???
Old 06-11-2010, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Word that cage looks sickkkkkkkk. Where's this cam pulse sensor you're talkin about???
its directly behind the right side of rad.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:55 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
its directly behind the right side of rad.
i'll check it out when i get home
Old 06-12-2010, 11:02 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

i got one on my bike and all i can say is its money... i dont have a heating issue...and b/c of the i doubt i will have alot of the common 636 engine issues....these cages are thank you sandy box!!!
Old 06-23-2010, 12:41 AM

still rockin this setup SOLID for a while now...0 issues....hitting 205 TOPS murdering chainsaw revlimiters in this FNC heat.....
Old 06-23-2010, 02:05 AM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

didnt even know about ndc rad cages............ i just bought a dcp cage. i thought that was all that was out there...... wish my cage had mount for second radiator...... looks dope. ima have to change mine and fab some ****
Old 06-23-2010, 02:15 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

yup yup...or sale it and get the real deal!
Old 06-23-2010, 11:09 AM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

Another think I font like about mind us the side supports are like paper thin. But I'm sure its Just the little extra support that the Rad needs ill just Fab something up
Old 06-29-2010, 10:27 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

my 636 stayed nice and cool in the blistering reno sun last weekend at the stunt farm flatland freestyle comp!!! thanks sandbox... you have tamed the beast!!!!
Old 06-30-2010, 08:47 AM

Arslinger is a decent person

ii just got my rad cage as well, pppiimppp
Old 06-30-2010, 12:07 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by arslinger
ii just got my rad cage as well, pppiimppp
ndc??
Old 07-04-2010, 01:10 PM

yo sandbox post pics of your orange rad. cage..that thing looks pimpnasty
Old 07-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

so where do you buy one at?
Old 07-04-2010, 03:30 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

hit up sandbox
Old 07-25-2010, 02:00 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

subscribed..
Old 08-02-2010, 02:49 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

bump for some sick a$$ parts at a crackhead price!!! protect that fragile, tempermental 636... imho tameing the heating problem on these bikes solves 90% of the issues these bikes have....Static tube frame solves the rest...lol
Old 11-17-2010, 07:50 PM

sandbox is a decent person

Name:  l_659dba5b122c4f64b390af5e4c57aa231.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  63.8 KB

Name:  l_808d9d57361e479a8b5e7ccbf1125c7e1.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  57.9 KB

Quick Reply: NDC rad. cage with 2nd r6 fan mount review