Old 05-29-2010, 03:57 PM
♠ Азик Жфдгот ♠

kingyeddi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices

awesome ******* thread..
Old 05-29-2010, 04:05 PM

Jbroski33 is a decent person

It just so happens I have an extra "U shape thing". I'll let it go for $50 shipped. Keep "drifting" that wrong-wheel drive there brosef

Originally Posted by AJTelin
I need some stunting peices. Im new here but i am not new to stunting, I just got my bike licence and getting new bike that my parents are going to buy me, i want the cbr1000 one because i know honda makes good bikes and i know my things when it comes to cars so dont tell me nothing.

But what i need you to tell me is what stunt peices i am going to need to stunt good like i know the back peice i am going to need the metal bar that is like a U shape thing i can make that but like if u can buy that please someone tell me which store will sell this and how much it will cost and install labour and everything.

Also what peices to my bike will i need to stunt like higher tricks and stuff. I know the basics like one wheel on the back and the front i know you just break and stuff on the front break and like lean and ur bike go up forward but like other tricks can someone tell me some peices and please lead me to the best website stores where i can purchase. thank you in advance all and happy stunting to everyone
Old 05-29-2010, 05:52 PM

JFULLGSXR750 is a decent person

Originally Posted by GAMstunts
Threads like this are the reason I spend most of my time at Stuntride now.

same here this site is mostly garbage now
Old 05-29-2010, 06:35 PM
PRO STUNTER

AJTelin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by swampy
first off buddy drifting in snow isnt drifting you ******* moron, its just sliding around on an already slick surface. i live in wisconsin i know all about your "drifting", and no we may not be pros but we know just as much as they do considering most of us have been doing it long enough. so wat seperates us from them is we arnt sponsored . I did bmx for a while too buddy and its still nothing like stunt riding. Plus just because you know how to ride a bike doesnt mean you know throttle and brake control. and if you had the slightest idea of wat stunting is you wouldnt need help or need anyone to tell ya wat you need dumbass.

I have read the manuals and they dont tell you nothing more then the absolute basics kid. your trying to tell me that i dont have a clue wat im talking about, you can take that logic and shove it up your ***. i work on bikes as a hobby, i have service manuals that i rarely use. i grew up working on bikes, i rebuild bikes and on top of that non of my bikes have seen a shop. i do literally everything on my own buddy, and i know plenty of ppl like you who thinks that they know how to "tune" there bikes. Just because you can adjust your shockes on your bike and put a slip on exhaust on your bike doesnt mean you know how to tune your bike. So right about now you need to say i dont know ****, im an retarted dumbass who doesnt have any understanding of anything will you guys please help me.
Ok
This is so unbelievable to think. I need to get drink for this reply. Wow one second, I will tell you all what I think. This forum really much need education.

Ok so. Drifting in snow not drifting? Why who wrote this do you have booklet? Proof please. Wisconsin drifting HA please you dont know anything about obsticles. Yes the fact you are not pros has been proof. So stupid I cant respond to you.

Now BMX ha you never knew how to stunt bmx, and it is all same physical implicational emplimants. It is the same way except motorcycle is electronical and has gas mileage. You are so stupid. Two wheels, seat, steering panel. Same thing but no gas. Same PHYSICS FOOL, for stunting every pro knows body control and weight distributing on bike is top priority.

Now you say you have read the manuals. You are idiot as all manual say bike must tune itself to YOUR SPECIFICATION by yourself it is very important. Not like tune car on dynomatic machine THIS IS A MOTORCYCLE every rider is different have different weight and all different reaction and body movement. Very important to custom tune bike ON ITSELF FOR EVERY SEPERATE person that will be stunting. Once again. You my friend bang head to your wall.

Originally Posted by ~03~raven
Dude I'm dumb? You are the one with no reading comprehension. I never said that was all vtec does, but was probably all you were aware of it doing. I'm very aware of how it changes timing and everything else. Since you don't have enough time to explain neither do I.

Alright glad to see you atleast know what motor is in your car. BRAVO!

Here in America that is a dirt bike, we don't call them dirt motorcycles. Sorry man, we don't.

Also wasn't asking your help on the NA, FI, thing just seeing if you actually know anything. Or can at the least google it for a response. You never answered my questions about putting a turbo on a supercharged platform or the other way around.

I'm glad you're more pro then me and don't even know what the hell to put on your bike. Good job smart guy.

But you know what man you think I'm dumb, cool. Next time you know somebody that goes to the hospital and has to have some diagnostic testing done whether it be for the Flu, some genetic disease, or cancer biomarker, or even monitoring for an organ or bone marrow transplant. I possibly had my hand in helping design and validate that test. You're welcome.

Anyways I don't have time for this ****, it's the Crash memorial weekend and there is lots of riding to do.

Don't forget to post pics shortly after you get this bike and destroy it.

Oh and for you guys just to laugh even more, here is the PM he sent me. Dude can't spell or anything. He just fails at life period. What a douchebag.

LMFAO U SO DUMB
HAHAHAHAHAA PLEASE BANG HEAD TO WALL UNEDUCATE MAN

Apparently I'm uneducate.... I guess that is way better than being uneducated and being this moron.
Now to handle another retard. First AGAIN That is not all vtec does make sound of jet or however you said and a bit faster. VTEC is a valvetrain system developed by Honda to improve the volumetric efficiency of a four-stroke internal combustion engine. This system uses two camshaft profiles and electronically selects between the profiles. There dont ask anymore for explanations from me. Bang head to wall instead.

Another thing I know america has dirt bikes so does canada you are so stupid dirt bike is not gas powered! A MOTORCYCLE IS! And so is a dirt motorcycle!. Those are stunters.

I already told you what N/A means so I wont bother because you dont read it proper.

turbo on a super charger you are idiot a supercharger ALREADY HAVE TURBO IT CALLED SUPERCHARGER because of the system the turbo was placed on.

Thank you for admit I am more pro. But idiot dont need tell me anything because I know.

And btw you posting my private message on the board showing the people you are stupid and in the violation of the american constitution of american - canadaian treaty privacy law and will be impunishmented by local crime authorities for all violations. You are a retard and have no idea what is done to yourself.

Originally Posted by Jbroski33
It just so happens I have an extra "U shape thing". I'll let it go for $50 shipped. Keep "drifting" that wrong-wheel drive there brosef
Finally a felow pro stunter. Thanks. Beer for you but problems because i have a roundbar already. (Just headsup it called truly a round bar. ) Anyway thanks I know you must feel as bad as i teaching all the people but we are same pro. Feel free pm me for info on and become friends on stuntlife.

ALL Others I will no longer probably reply because website is full of not smart dumbass banging head all over walls Learn yourself please.

I only respond pros now. All else please get a life.

HAPPY STUNTINT ALL PROS KEEP ROCKIN THE HIGH STUNT!
Old 05-29-2010, 06:43 PM
PRO STUNTER

Originally Posted by ~03~raven
Oh yea one more thing I forgot that just hit me. So AJ you can't stunt a "dirt bike" aka mountain bike? Yet for the millionth time you are wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqbbc...eature=related

Guess you never seen this guy either, I would still consider it a form of stunting and this dude can tear it up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19zFlPah-o

And this is snow drifting, I doubt you have **** on WRC. Good luck with your FWD "Acura" prelude. Dumbshit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr7UKB_c3jY
Ha to comment you on this. Just last comment for your stupidityies. THAT IS BMX STUNTING LEARN your thing.

And snow drift is how i do mine to. That is probably not you inside video so dont talk like you the pro over there. Fagget cant stunt like me see real snow drift like those i can do.

Last edited by AJTelin; 05-29-2010 at 06:45 PM.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:16 PM
No stunt bike in sight =[

bdong is a decent person

And snow drift is how i do mine to. That is probably not you inside video so dont talk like you the pro over there. Fagget cant stunt like me see real snow drift like those i can do.
wait.. did i miss the video you showed everyone of you "stunt drifting"
Old 05-29-2010, 07:19 PM

dkracr387 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Slaw Skillz
Wal-Mart sells good U-shaped thingys for the back...and the also have alot of cool stunt pieces!! I heard they made a cool easy button for instant whoolies!!!

damn how the hell can i get one of them easy buttons?? ive been looking in this damn wal mart for hours.....
Old 05-29-2010, 08:46 PM

fstartup is a decent person

AJ, your an idiot. that "roundbar in the picture is nothing more than a U bolt. they are usually used for holding axles to leaf springs or pipe to plate.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:54 PM

Jbroski33 is a decent person

Dude! Shhhhhh! I'm tryin to make some money here!

Originally Posted by fstartup
AJ, your an idiot. that "roundbar in the picture is nothing more than a U bolt. they are usually used for holding axles to leaf springs or pipe to plate.
Old 05-30-2010, 02:04 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dkracr387
damn how the hell can i get one of them easy buttons?? ive been looking in this damn wal mart for hours.....
i have one but its to valuable to sale...sry i think you can order them from hai, but the price tag was 999.00. im gonna get a new power band for my 636 so its more like a 1000, im getting the new red ones...what color do you have aj?? this guy is an emberassment to canadians everywhere....lol

Last edited by beardo; 05-30-2010 at 02:07 AM.
Old 05-30-2010, 02:07 AM

wreckin_repsol is a decent person

hahahahahahaha
Old 05-30-2010, 02:16 AM

Tekanomics is a decent person

Ok
This is so unbelievable to think. I need to get drink for this reply. Wow one second, I will tell you all what I think. This forum really much need education.

Ok so. Drifting in snow not drifting? Why who wrote this do you have booklet? Proof please. Wisconsin drifting HA please you dont know anything about obsticles. Yes the fact you are not pros has been proof. So stupid I cant respond to you.

Now BMX ha you never knew how to stunt bmx, and it is all same physical implicational emplimants. It is the same way except motorcycle is electronical and has gas mileage. You are so stupid. Two wheels, seat, steering panel. Same thing but no gas. Same PHYSICS FOOL, for stunting every pro knows body control and weight distributing on bike is top priority.

Now you say you have read the manuals. You are idiot as all manual say bike must tune itself to YOUR SPECIFICATION by yourself it is very important. Not like tune car on dynomatic machine THIS IS A MOTORCYCLE every rider is different have different weight and all different reaction and body movement. Very important to custom tune bike ON ITSELF FOR EVERY SEPERATE person that will be stunting. Once again. You my friend bang head to your wall.

Now to handle another retard. First AGAIN That is not all vtec does make sound of jet or however you said and a bit faster. VTEC is a valvetrain system developed by Honda to improve the volumetric efficiency of a four-stroke internal combustion engine. This system uses two camshaft profiles and electronically selects between the profiles. There dont ask anymore for explanations from me. Bang head to wall instead.

Another thing I know america has dirt bikes so does canada you are so stupid dirt bike is not gas powered! A MOTORCYCLE IS! And so is a dirt motorcycle!. Those are stunters.

I already told you what N/A means so I wont bother because you dont read it proper.

turbo on a super charger you are idiot a supercharger ALREADY HAVE TURBO IT CALLED SUPERCHARGER because of the system the turbo was placed on.

Thank you for admit I am more pro. But idiot dont need tell me anything because I know.

And btw you posting my private message on the board showing the people you are stupid and in the violation of the american constitution of american - canadaian treaty privacy law and will be impunishmented by local crime authorities for all violations. You are a retard and have no idea what is done to yourself.

Finally a felow pro stunter. Thanks. Beer for you but problems because i have a roundbar already. (Just headsup it called truly a round bar. ) Anyway thanks I know you must feel as bad as i teaching all the people but we are same pro. Feel free pm me for info on and become friends on stuntlife.

ALL Others I will no longer probably reply because website is full of not smart dumbass banging head all over walls Learn yourself please.

I only respond pros now. All else please get a life.

HAPPY STUNTINT ALL PROS KEEP ROCKIN THE HIGH STUNT!

-hey 'pro drifter', u do know acura doesnt make a prelude, its by honda, also, there are NO acuras in japan.
-i dont think u can get that drink, mommy n daddy might get mad and not buy u that cbr1k. if they know ur on here being this retarded and are really getting u that bike then I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE THEY HOPE U DIE FOR THE INSURANCE MONEY!
-fwd WILL NOT intentionally drift as theres no control in it at all, its called a power slide. i remember the time i 'drifted' my crx on the freeway on-ramp. friggen scary as it was storming and almost resulted in the side of the car beat into the guard rail! trust me, u can NOT actually drift a fwd car. drifting is a skill thats reserved generally for rwd cars and occasional 4wd vehicles in select terrain only. btw. even if u have the aws prelude it is STILL A FWD setup. so even though he may not be a pro, neither are u n he knows much more then you on that at least already.
-without wasting life to look it up, i do not believe 'implicational' to be a word.
-vtec is a variable cam valve timing, in the higher rpms the larger cam lobes are used for more hp in the top end
-motorcycles dont have 'steering panels'.
-you have ur suspension tuned personally as well as ur bike for the most part but u can tune the motor ON a dyno as dyno's only measure hp but dyno but does not actually tune ur car, bike or anything else. this is normally done with mechanical adjustments or with a computer.
-n/a is naturally aspirated, no forced induction, a nitrous aided motor is still n/a but if u hit the spray then u become an aspect of 'forced induction'.
-turbochargers and superchargers are not the same, a turbo is exhaust driven and a supercharger is belt driven. you should go on google and look up the 'mcquires integra type r'. it utilizes a supercharger and a turbo charger due to a specially made 1-off exhaust manifold. the supercharger provides instant power and thus feeds a larger turbo to eliminate boost lag. u do know what boot lag is though right?
-if u were pro n didnt need to know anything then u wouldnt be on here, getting ur first bike from ur parents, asking for 'u-shaped thingys' and claiming ur not new to stunting.
-unless u proclaimed not to repost the p.m. then u honesty have not claim against a repost of it. there is no u.s. canada privacy treaty, the law states that all signage must be in larger french letters above smaller english ones. ur in canada buddy, thats not nor has ever been an american territory so american constitution in no way applies. if u look at the history books... THESE COLORS DONT RUN!
-who on here are u teaching anything? if u were any type of pro y are u on here?

tu na comprond pas pierre du chiene

Last edited by Tekanomics; 05-30-2010 at 02:20 AM.
Old 05-30-2010, 02:49 AM

dkracr387 is a decent person

Originally Posted by beardo
i have one but its to valuable to sale...sry i think you can order them from hai, but the price tag was 999.00. im gonna get a new power band for my 636 so its more like a 1000, im getting the new red ones...what color do you have aj?? this guy is an emberassment to canadians everywhere....lol

****.... you know i hear those buttons are expensive, but damn a grand? ****, guess ill have to try to find a used one in the parts for sale listing.
Old 05-30-2010, 03:14 AM

haynmogli is a decent person

and you can walk your *** across 8 mile

edit: for beardo

Last edited by haynmogli; 05-30-2010 at 03:34 AM.
Old 05-30-2010, 03:18 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

good luck man...they ar rare for sure!! truth be told mine is home made...hahah i could never afford a name brand easy button....mine is actually a knock off ez button...hahaha it works pretty good tho.... goes well w/ my frembo h/b...
Old 05-30-2010, 03:19 AM

wreckin_repsol is a decent person

why does the d-bag get 91 post an 800+ views in a few days an the real post dont get anywhere near that....I guess cause this *** i mean "pro" is teaching the stuntlife community sooo much! lol
Old 05-30-2010, 03:19 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by haynmogli
and you can walk your *** across to stuntride
wth!!! dont tell him about that...thats the last thing we need over there....cmon son...dont do it!!!!!
Old 05-30-2010, 04:06 AM
PRO STUNTER

Originally Posted by Tekanomics
-hey 'pro drifter', u do know acura doesnt make a prelude, its by honda, also, there are NO acuras in japan.
-i dont think u can get that drink, mommy n daddy might get mad and not buy u that cbr1k. if they know ur on here being this retarded and are really getting u that bike then I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE THEY HOPE U DIE FOR THE INSURANCE MONEY!
-fwd WILL NOT intentionally drift as theres no control in it at all, its called a power slide. i remember the time i 'drifted' my crx on the freeway on-ramp. friggen scary as it was storming and almost resulted in the side of the car beat into the guard rail! trust me, u can NOT actually drift a fwd car. drifting is a skill thats reserved generally for rwd cars and occasional 4wd vehicles in select terrain only. btw. even if u have the aws prelude it is STILL A FWD setup. so even though he may not be a pro, neither are u n he knows much more then you on that at least already.
-without wasting life to look it up, i do not believe 'implicational' to be a word.
-vtec is a variable cam valve timing, in the higher rpms the larger cam lobes are used for more hp in the top end
-motorcycles dont have 'steering panels'.
-you have ur suspension tuned personally as well as ur bike for the most part but u can tune the motor ON a dyno as dyno's only measure hp but dyno but does not actually tune ur car, bike or anything else. this is normally done with mechanical adjustments or with a computer.
-n/a is naturally aspirated, no forced induction, a nitrous aided motor is still n/a but if u hit the spray then u become an aspect of 'forced induction'.
-turbochargers and superchargers are not the same, a turbo is exhaust driven and a supercharger is belt driven. you should go on google and look up the 'mcquires integra type r'. it utilizes a supercharger and a turbo charger due to a specially made 1-off exhaust manifold. the supercharger provides instant power and thus feeds a larger turbo to eliminate boost lag. u do know what boot lag is though right?
-if u were pro n didnt need to know anything then u wouldnt be on here, getting ur first bike from ur parents, asking for 'u-shaped thingys' and claiming ur not new to stunting.
-unless u proclaimed not to repost the p.m. then u honesty have not claim against a repost of it. there is no u.s. canada privacy treaty, the law states that all signage must be in larger french letters above smaller english ones. ur in canada buddy, thats not nor has ever been an american territory so american constitution in no way applies. if u look at the history books... THESE COLORS DONT RUN!
-who on here are u teaching anything? if u were any type of pro y are u on here?

tu na comprond pas pierre du chiene
Wow another idiot here trying to teach lessons reality he needs lessons teached.
i will claim all your points for you, maybe then you will understand but untill then bang head to wall.

- my mom and dad are smart human persons and you have no idea what you are telling on me. HONEST TO GOD you have no idea that they dont want me to die, they are so proud of my achievements and will get me cbr1000 (NOT CBR1K or whatever you write) dumb ***. Learn yourself.

-You have no idea what you are talking about when you say powerslide and when you say FWD FWD means front wheel drive and only means power of wheel distribution through physics in stunting. LEARN something please bang head to wall ITS A HANDBREAK FOR A REASON, see you even proof to everyone you are an dumb idiot for trying to drift and messing up because idiot like you went into gaurd railing on the on ramp. LOL PLEASE LEARN STUNTING!

- implicational: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/implicational
PLease bang head to wall yet again

-I know vtec dont teach me nothing something you do not know. and steering panel is for steering please read all points of manual maybe you see proper terms. MOTORCYCLE DONT HAVE STEERING WHEEL do you ever have motorcycle please learn yourself! It is a columnal steering panel for twist left to right for movement of front wheel in specified directionals.

- your points on turbo, supercharger, NA things in vehicle are incorrected. i will not waste time comment on you. please instead bang head to wall

-I am far more pro then you can ever be. My skill on stunting is for high levels and everything i can do cannot be done by simple riders like such as the man you think you can be.

-I know my law so dont tell me nothing you will see the lawful terror that will come out of what will happen for invading my private matters.

ALL in ALL you muyst be biggest freak retard dumb electric idiot here SQUID! bang head to wall

Last edited by AJTelin; 05-30-2010 at 04:08 AM.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:21 AM

~03~raven is a decent person

WOW!!!!! I'm done. You can say what you want about me, but seriously man you are delusional. I know what I can do and what all I'm capable of, I don't need to prove myself to you of all people(I could, but I sure as hell don't NEED to). Where did I ever say I was pro? Never. I'm a noob through and through. Are you pro? I very highly doubt it. At least I don't get on here asking for basic advice then act like I'm gods gift to stunting. Yet again I never said all Vtec does was the jet sound and add a littler power, if you could read, process and comprehend what was said you would know I said that's probably all you were aware of it doing. You don't need to tell me what it does because I already knew. Judging by how that was worded actually somewhat eloquently I'm assuming you just copy and pasted that from an online explanation of Vtec. Anyway's I'm done, you have a good one. Good luck to you in your life and all of it's endeavors. In all honesty I hope at some point you wise up and hopefully before then you don't kill yourself. You might just be the most hot headed retard I've ever encountered in real life or online. Wise up, grow up, and realize no matter how ******* good you are there is still more to learn. NO ONE KNOWS EVERYTHING!!!

HEHEHEHEHE, gotta laugh like a littler school girl at the OP saying a a CBR1000 isn't the same as a CBR1K. Dude aren't you on the metric system? Think about prefix Kilo for units of a thousand. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Last edited by ~03~raven; 05-30-2010 at 09:26 AM.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:47 AM

Timmy P is a decent person

you guys type alot. In america dirtbikes have motors.there is no other word for dirtbike. That bicycle with the big frame and tires, that's what we call mountain bikes. Period.

Quick Reply: Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices