Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 11:48 AM
handicrippled

swampy is a decent person
Re: Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices

Originally Posted by ~03~raven
So you know how to do BS handbrake drifts in a FWD? You even sure about that buddy? Acura prelude? So did you rebadge it? Obviously you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Even if you did know how to drift a car properly that's not going to help you in the least bit trying to stunt a bike. Throttle, clutch, brake control are all completely different when it comes to comparing cars to motorcycles. So since I used to skateboard and ride BMX and was pretty damn good at both that made me not new to stunting when I decided to stunt the R6? I wish, and hell buddy I grew up on dirt bikes. Just because you have done one thing doesn't mean you can apply that to another that is completely different and unrelated. Not everything in this world in interchangeable. Your logic is completely flawed. So how old are you 16? 17? If you are 18+ man you need to go back to school.

And so you knew the U thingy was a round bar but called it a U thingy because people on a stunt forum might not know what that stunt part is called? Give me a break. That sounds like you are full of **** in all honesty.

Maybe it sounds like me and others are being dicks but man you aren't helping your own case. You ask for basic help and then try to act like you know what you are talking about and are familiar with stunting. Dude if you need help and you're a noob just ask but don't act immature and cocky. Because unless your vernacular is just way behind the rest of your abilities I can tell you right now you know absolutely nothing about stunting. I don't give a **** what you think you know about cars. Hell most of us on here could school you in that field too.

Later Kid.
+1000000000000000 couldnt have said it any better

Originally Posted by GAMstunts
Threads like this are the reason I spend most of my time at Stuntride now.
thats because from wat ive seen dumbasses dont go there often, trust me ive seen enough flaming on there too. dont worry threads like this will be there soon too
Old 05-28-2010, 11:50 AM
handicrippled

Originally Posted by old duffer
still trying to get that clutch thing down...jsut seems to buck...matter o fact..call me a ***** but it is kinda scary the way it bucks...feels like someting is gonna brake...think im gonna try again tomorrow...haha...would you guys recomend sitting down and doing it, or standing or what?
+1 for a reasonable question

and its up to you on wat you feel comfortable with, some started with sit downs and others like me started with staggards. you running stock gearing??
Old 05-28-2010, 11:55 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

so you know how to do bs handbrake drifts in a fwd? You even sure about that buddy? Acura prelude? So did you rebadge it? Obviously you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Even if you did know how to drift a car properly that's not going to help you in the least bit trying to stunt a bike. Throttle, clutch, brake control are all completely different when it comes to comparing cars to motorcycles. So since i used to skateboard and ride bmx and was pretty damn good at both that made me not new to stunting when i decided to stunt the r6? i wish, and hell buddy i grew up on dirt bikes. Just because you have done one thing doesn't mean you can apply that to another that is completely different and unrelated. Not everything in this world in interchangeable. Your logic is completely flawed. So how old are you 16? 17? If you are 18+ man you need to go back to school.

and so you knew the u thingy was a round bar but called it a u thingy because people on a stunt forum might not know what that stunt part is called? Give me a break. That sounds like you are full of **** in all honesty.

Maybe it sounds like me and others are being dicks but man you aren't helping your own case. You ask for basic help and then try to act like you know what you are talking about and are familiar with stunting. Dude if you need help and you're a noob just ask but don't act immature and cocky. Because unless your vernacular is just way behind the rest of your abilities i can tell you right now you know absolutely nothing about stunting. I don't give a **** what you think you know about cars. Hell most of us on here could school you in that field too.

Later kid.
o snap zzzziiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg

poop!!!!!
Old 05-28-2010, 11:56 AM
handicrippled

Originally Posted by AJTelin
YEs obvious i have to fix my own bike part this is in every manual so dont think you made this up. Stop being rude all I was asking was for store locations and I dont understand your problems.

You are also against the forum rules saying squidball *** crash into wall that is wrong learn something please and be helpful.
you want help and yet you try to tell us that we are going against forum rules?? wats next you gonna go tell on us . dude stop for two seconds and think about how dumb and cocky you sound, if you want help dont act like you know everything and dont act like an asshat. plus i would like to know where exactly in the manual it says for you to do all your own work on your bike??? and last that i checked it doesnt tell you how to install stunt products or how to set a bike up to do so.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:58 AM

arrob is a decent person

hey you need some u shaped thing to stunt well guess I've been doing it wrong.....dam
Old 05-28-2010, 12:03 PM

arrob is a decent person

no but for real i will try to help. there are lots of places to get lots of things for the bike to stunt it out just depends on what you want to spend. However just dont act all cocky on this sight these are a real good group of guys and there advice is very helpful so just learn some stuff from them.

www.powerstuntworks.com
www.haibikeshop.com
heres a few just to start.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:14 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old duffer
======= http://www.ccshoper.com =======

free shipping
competitive price
any size available
accept the paypal

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35

Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35

Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $16

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $16

New era cap $15

Bikini (Ed hardy) $25

======= http://www.ccshoper.com ========
Originally Posted by blee
I.P. CHECK PLEASE!!!Fake acct. but if it's not a fake then here ya go ********...First off,You fail,and know absolutely nothing about stuntin, you call a round bar the U shaped thingy.BWAHAHAHAH
And if you need someone to install **** for you then find another sport cause stunters NEED to work on thier own **** on a daily basis.Now go out and buy a minty gsxr 1000/750/600 for your squidball *** and go crash into a wall.
YEs obvious i have to fix my own bike part this is in every manual so dont think you made this up. Stop being rude all I was asking was for store locations and I dont understand your problems.

You are also against the forum rules saying squidball *** crash into wall that is wrong learn something please and be helpful.

Happy stuntint to rest
i lol at all of these....i just lol......
Old 05-28-2010, 12:17 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arrob
no but for real i will try to help. there are lots of places to get lots of things for the bike to stunt it out just depends on what you want to spend. However just dont act all cocky on this sight these are a real good group of guys and there advice is very helpful so just learn some stuff from them.

www.powerstuntworks.com
www.haibikeshop.com
heres a few just to start.
thats not true...they are mostly A-holes...especially that Blee guy...what a wiener....hahahaha
Old 05-28-2010, 12:23 PM

domminic59 is a decent person

you ask for basic help and then try to act like you know what you are talking about and are familiar with stunting..

that's how so much hullabaloo over the topic..
stopie..!!

-------------------------------------------
Kerastase Nutritive
Kerastase Resistance

Old 05-28-2010, 01:00 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Happy stuntint to rest
Howz this for breakin the rules hom...Go Take that U shaped thingy and go hang yourself...

Seriously,Do you REALLY wanna get into this with me kid???

First off,You came off as a cocky,know it all,that actually dont know **** about this sport in your first post.If you were planning on workin on your own **** ,why would you ask how much it would cost in labor you nitwit.

Ask yourself this simple question...DO I ENJOY LOSING AND CURLING UP INTO A BALL AND CRYING BECAUSE MY FEELINGS GOT HURT BY BLEE?
Old 05-28-2010, 01:01 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by beardo
thats not true...they are mostly A-holes...especially that Blee guy...what a wiener....hahahaha
buddy
Old 05-28-2010, 01:03 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Howz this for breakin the rules hom...Go Take that U shaped thingy and go hang yourself...

First off,You came off as a cocky,know it all,that actually dont know **** about this sport in your first post.If you were planning on workin on your own **** ,why would you ask how much it would cost in labor you nitwit.

Ask yourself this simple question...DO I ENJOY LOSING AND CURLING UP INTO A BALL AND CRYING BECAUSE MY FEELINGS GOT HURT BY BLEE?
bawahahahaha....case and point!!!!
Old 05-28-2010, 01:11 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

bawahahahaha....case and point!!!!
I'm a lil on edge lately,I havent rode in 4 days cause I threw my bike like a squidball,and have been tryin to redo all the lil **** thats been fucked up for a while,I can't stand stayin at home fixin **** instead of being in the lot I like your new avi
Old 05-28-2010, 02:14 PM
PRO STUNTER

AJTelin is an unknown quantity at this point

So you know how to do BS handbrake drifts in a FWD? You even sure about that buddy? Acura prelude? So did you rebadge it? Obviously you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Even if you did know how to drift a car properly that's not going to help you in the least bit trying to stunt a bike. Throttle, clutch, brake control are all completely different when it comes to comparing cars to motorcycles. So since I used to skateboard and ride BMX and was pretty damn good at both that made me not new to stunting when I decided to stunt the R6? I wish, and hell buddy I grew up on dirt bikes. Just because you have done one thing doesn't mean you can apply that to another that is completely different and unrelated. Not everything in this world in interchangeable. Your logic is completely flawed. So how old are you 16? 17? If you are 18+ man you need to go back to school.

And so you knew the U thingy was a round bar but called it a U thingy because people on a stunt forum might not know what that stunt part is called? Give me a break. That sounds like you are full of **** in all honesty.

Maybe it sounds like me and others are being dicks but man you aren't helping your own case. You ask for basic help and then try to act like you know what you are talking about and are familiar with stunting. Dude if you need help and you're a noob just ask but don't act immature and cocky. Because unless your vernacular is just way behind the rest of your abilities I can tell you right now you know absolutely nothing about stunting. I don't give a **** what you think you know about cars. Hell most of us on here could school you in that field too.

Later Kid.
Your post is very flawed and you are not right in what you say. Please bang head to the wall

No i did not rebadge my acura it was a sport preludge and i know how to drift i can not believe you would doub me but okay i cant proof it because there is no snow but next snow time i will make a video and you will be shocked from here and on end.

ALSO I know about throttle break and clutch control on a bike. I am buying one and already made my licence and i have it for motorcycle. I am just asking but it looks like you all dont probably know what your talking about so its ill to actual professionals instead kids on this forum thinking they can teach.

Now you say you grew up on dirt bikes, I didnt have dirt bikes i had actual bmx bikes. DIRT BIKES are the fat loser tire ones and you cant stunt on those bmx are made for stuntint, again learn what you are saying before sounding like the biggest fool of life.

Now about my logic it is not flawed i am over 18 already and do have my licence and am getting my bike very soon already ordered and i will show you things you will never see.

LIKe i have mentioned and will mention on I know more about stunting then most here and simply looked for pros on stunt peices and most of you are not pros so it is okay to keep thinking and saying what you think you can say because you PROBBABLY THINK YOU ARE PRO AND CAN MAKE FUN but really you have much to learn on stunting.

Anyways any true pros, unlike this retard please respond with actual stunt peices. THank you. Already bought my round bar (Its the U-thing incase some dont know) I bought it amazing quality too brand name.

Thanks and happy stunting to fellow pros
Old 05-28-2010, 02:16 PM
PRO STUNTER

Get into what with you, maybe you not know how much i know.
Dont waste your time and open your book or something and learn first before posting dumb coments.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:19 PM
PRO STUNTER

Originally Posted by swampy
plus i would like to know where exactly in the manual it says for you to do all your own work on your bike??? and last that i checked it doesnt tell you how to install stunt products or how to set a bike up to do so.
LOL Maybe if you were to read your manuals maintenance section to see all technicalities must be accompanied by driver satisfaction to become valuable and suggested inside for rider performance.

ALL RIDERS ride different, everyone have different set of abilities and feels for bike, MAYBE you didnt know this but everyone tune bike different way so you have to work on your own to tune to your needs.

WOW such uneducated people on this forum.
Forget it there is no pros here, i will look for pros else where.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:45 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

dont call me a moron.
i am not new to stunting i did drifting in my acura prelude and i can control handbreaking in snow so obviously i can handle tricking. I also used to own a bmx and do tricks, obviously bmx is nothing like real bike as bike is faster and more powerful but same force physics apply so i am not new to stunting. If you have nothing valuable to tell me dont tell me.

Dude are you like 16?

You really think working the e-brake and throttling through corners in the snow is drifting?

Theres a reason drifting in snow, is something you can do on your first attempt, cause its ******* easy! Drifing in snow in a car, is the comparison of someone doing a stand still burnout on a bike..

You have a shitty attitude to people who know way more about stunting, and cars then you. You should open your eyes, open your mind, do some reading, learn from the people who are trying to school you, instead of having the "I know it all" attitude, cause you don't know ****.

Go back to drifting your car, I bet your 15 year old friends think its the ****!
Old 05-28-2010, 02:48 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

lol can't believe I missed acura prelude.. I drive a honda prelude, I wish I would have got the acura model
Old 05-28-2010, 02:57 PM

~03~raven is a decent person

Your post is very flawed and you are not right in what you say. Please bang head to the wall

No i did not rebadge my acura it was a sport preludge and i know how to drift i can not believe you would doub me but okay i cant proof it because there is no snow but next snow time i will make a video and you will be shocked from here and on end.

ALSO I know about throttle break and clutch control on a bike. I am buying one and already made my licence and i have it for motorcycle. I am just asking but it looks like you all dont probably know what your talking about so its ill to actual professionals instead kids on this forum thinking they can teach.

Now you say you grew up on dirt bikes, I didnt have dirt bikes i had actual bmx bikes. DIRT BIKES are the fat loser tire ones and you cant stunt on those bmx are made for stuntint, again learn what you are saying before sounding like the biggest fool of life.

Now about my logic it is not flawed i am over 18 already and do have my licence and am getting my bike very soon already ordered and i will show you things you will never see.

LIKe i have mentioned and will mention on I know more about stunting then most here and simply looked for pros on stunt peices and most of you are not pros so it is okay to keep thinking and saying what you think you can say because you PROBBABLY THINK YOU ARE PRO AND CAN MAKE FUN but really you have much to learn on stunting.

Anyways any true pros, unlike this retard please respond with actual stunt peices. THank you. Already bought my round bar (Its the U-thing incase some dont know) I bought it amazing quality too brand name.

Thanks and happy stunting to fellow pros
Fellow pros? I highly doubt you are a pro. Most the pros know each other pretty well and ride together when they get a chance and share info back and forth constantly. I know I'm no where near pro, but you seem to think you are. And so you can drift a FWD car in the snow. Big deal that's not realy drifting kid. And you have a sport prelude? Acura you say. Kid you don't know what you are talking about. Prelude was under the Honda name not their Acura division. Do you even know what motor is in that car? You probably don't even know what the hell V-tec does besides make a car a little more powerful and sound like a jet or some ****.
This is drifting son "things you will never see" whatever the hell that is actually supposed to mean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvxBBMzFsKE

So you ordered your bike and going to show everyone up. I very much doubt it. Also, so you can't stunt a dirt bike???? Yet again, you are wrong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuJB5rIW56A

So I should bang my head up against the wall because you're an idiot that is delusional and believe you actually know something.

So Mr. know it all since you know car stuff soo much answer these basic basic questions. What motor is in your car, what is N/A and forced induction, can you use a turbo on a supercharged motor or vice versa?

Oh and so you got a round bar in about 12 hours? So what's this name brand you speak of?

But hey then again what do I know I'm just a retard...? According to the kid who can't even structure a sentence correctly or coherently.

Last edited by ~03~raven; 05-28-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:07 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

dude since when do you need snow to drift??

Seriously take your brand new 1000RR that mommy and daddy are gonna buy you and just learnt to ride......when you're ready to pull the front wheel up you'll know.....right now I'd be worried about you on a BMX bike......

Quick Reply: Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices