SMD Frame - New Design

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 07:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: SMD Frame - New Design

Originally Posted by r1rider8
Can this be dun on the 05-06 cuz if so u will be hearing from me in about 2 weeks!
he has the 05/06 available too. check out his website for more info. http://www.staticmoto.com/ I dont think the site is updated with the latest info on these new frames but it does show the 03 through 06 is available. Also the frames do not come powdercoated. Sick looking product Twite. And I'm working on something that will allow me to pick one of these up from you soon hopefully
Old 05-20-2010, 11:38 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Twite
OMR you're hired! Ha!

1K for the kit. Buyer is responsible for installation.
$1250 and we install it.

Title situation is the same as the full steel frame, MSO only. Why not use the original title??
idk what mso means but i gues it could just be stamped w/ the original numbers huh?? if those nubers were provided to you could you guys do that??
Old 05-20-2010, 11:55 PM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by r1rider8
Can this be dun on the 05-06 cuz if so u will be hearing from me in about 2 weeks!
Yes indeed!

Originally Posted by beardo
idk what mso means but i gues it could just be stamped w/ the original numbers huh?? if those nubers were provided to you could you guys do that??
Manufacturer's Statement of Origin, it's easier to google than listen to me try to explain...ha.
I honestly don't know the laws, rules, guidelines, etc for stamping your numbers. We would rather not get in to stamping. Leave that to you guys.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:00 AM

ronix is a decent person

oh okay...i didn't realize they made a full frame already...
Old 05-21-2010, 12:43 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by beardo
The rules are different for each state regarding MSO/MCO numbers. Some states require a full inspection of the motorcycle once complete in order to get a vin# associated with the MSO # while others dont. You'd have to call your DMV to find out what the deal is. NYS requires a full inspection just like if you were gonna try to turn a salvage titled bike to a rebuilt title. But if you could just stamp your VIN#'s onto the frame you're good to go.
Old 05-21-2010, 03:47 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
The rules are different for each state regarding MSO/MCO numbers. Some states require a full inspection of the motorcycle once complete in order to get a vin# associated with the MSO # while others dont. You'd have to call your DMV to find out what the deal is. NYS requires a full inspection just like if you were gonna try to turn a salvage titled bike to a rebuilt title. But if you could just stamp your VIN#'s onto the frame you're good to go.
im sure ca is the same way.... thanks
Old 05-21-2010, 08:19 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Alabama u just got to bring it up to em and show them it runs from what the lady told me
Old 05-21-2010, 10:21 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by frayz
Alabama u just got to bring it up to em and show them it runs from what the lady told me
im just stamping numbers once im ready for it lol. much easier than going through a complete dmv inspection.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:36 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

I heard that. When you going to drop the hammer on getting one?
Old 05-21-2010, 10:58 AM
NealFoReal

im thinking next month. i still havent went to the dmv to get this title transferred over to my name yet either way i still got some time til i got the extra loot to spend on one. how about you?
Old 05-21-2010, 11:43 AM
J Blox

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
im thinking next month. i still havent went to the dmv to get this title transferred over to my name yet either way i still got some time til i got the extra loot to spend on one. how about you?
mine is already in the works
Old 05-21-2010, 11:56 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by frayz
mine is already in the works
you gettin the full frame or the new design
Old 05-21-2010, 12:03 PM
J Blox

Go big or go home son!
Old 05-21-2010, 12:15 PM
NealFoReal

Haha word I agree on that.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:12 PM
♠ Азик Жфдгот ♠

kingyeddi is an unknown quantity at this point

pimp ****
Old 05-25-2010, 04:08 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Im needing one for an r6 HAHAHA
Old 05-25-2010, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
Im needing one for an r6 HAHAHA

Send me a frame.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:54 PM

jc_hernandez_wt is a decent person

R6 would be pimp.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:09 AM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Twite
Send me a frame.
I think I might do that. Ill try and find another spare cuz My spare is going on my bike this weekend. the right front motor mount bends in and makes heads crack
Old 05-26-2010, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
I think I might do that. Ill try and find another spare cuz My spare is going on my bike this weekend. the right front motor mount bends in and makes heads crack
Hybrid frame would definitely solve that problem.

Quick Reply: SMD Frame - New Design