?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 08:39 PM

smallsgsxr is a decent person
?

i been looking thru alot of postsand threads lately and i am wondering how stunt riding became the new in thing. i read about guys talking about highway wheelies being crazy and stickin to parking lots to learn basics, is it just me or didn't everybody start out pow wowin all down the freeway, so basically what im trying to say is people are going from not knowin **** about ridin a bike to pow wowin in parking lots thinking they are the next jorian, pow wow, even clutch ta pow wow is still pow wow, feel free ta talk **** lates
Old 05-03-2010, 08:47 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: ?

pow pows are pow pows no matter where you are doing them but at least if your doing them in a lot you probably wont get hit by a tractor trailer ...lol
Old 05-03-2010, 08:48 PM

i was just thinking that
Old 05-03-2010, 09:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

we did have some squid come to one of our spots and pow pow into the side of a parked tractor trailer and die so i guess pow pows are just bad no matter where you are ..lol
Old 05-03-2010, 09:11 PM
also known as OMR

the bad part besides some random guy no one knew dying was his body hit a local rider and broke both of his legs and obviously we cant ride there any more
Old 05-03-2010, 09:22 PM

wtf no fookin way i have never heard of some **** like that
Old 05-03-2010, 09:23 PM

well the proof is in the pudding my friend, i mean pavement
Old 05-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Someone Teach Me!

Maztamynd is a decent person

****** pow pows... They're killer..
Old 05-03-2010, 09:33 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by smallsgsxr
wtf no fookin way i have never heard of some **** like that
ya he moved the front wheels over about 5 feet he hit it so hard
Old 05-04-2010, 11:41 AM

budweezy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
ya he moved the front wheels over about 5 feet he hit it so hard
I've seen that happen, not pretty..... We had to get a truck to pull the bike from under the trailer. It hit so hard it actually lifted the front of the trailer off the ground.....
Old 05-04-2010, 12:03 PM

WILL215 is a decent person

how fast was he goin when he hit to do all that??
Old 05-04-2010, 01:15 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by budweezy
I've seen that happen, not pretty..... We had to get a truck to pull the bike from under the trailer. It hit so hard it actually lifted the front of the trailer off the ground.....
this guy actually moved the semi

Originally Posted by WILL215
how fast was he goin when he hit to do all that??
really really fast it was a long spot and the truck was parked at one end
Old 05-04-2010, 02:34 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

ummmm,, holy chit !!!! Anyways I'm watching Isle Of Man TT and someone just pulled a big powpow braaaaaaaap!!!!
Old 05-05-2010, 01:59 AM
handicrippled

swampy is a decent person

all i can say is yut uhgg
Old 05-05-2010, 07:35 AM
No stunt bike in sight =[

bdong is a decent person

yeah we had a guy out at the nashville spot one day on a new 1000rr doing pow pows... when i got there there was a cracked clutch cover, lts of oil, few salvageable parts.. and a shoe. dunno where the guy went.. looked bad tho, you could see where the exhausted dug into the ground though.. might of been a shield to an arai or something there too..wasn't pretty
Old 05-05-2010, 08:27 AM

maverickxp is a decent person

Name:  0107001420.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  83.3 KB

this is y rookies and pow pows scare me. if you cant ride stay the hell away from me
Old 05-05-2010, 12:12 PM

no way whoever crashed into that didnt feel a thing
Old 05-05-2010, 12:21 PM

~03~raven is a decent person

Originally Posted by smallsgsxr
no way whoever crashed into that didnt feel a thing
Doubt these guys did either.

Old 05-05-2010, 12:27 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

Stunt riding is dieing..the stunt riding i fell in love anyway..