this is what hard working people get.....I NEED UR HELP STUNTERS!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 06:26 PM
Someone Teach Me!

Maztamynd is a decent person
Re: this is what hard working people get.....I NEED UR HELP STUNTERS!

How/Where exactly is the motor cracked? Where's the frame cracked? Pictures. See if you can get it welded?
Old 05-03-2010, 06:52 PM

bikemike is a decent person

lol u *** no tears were shed, just a long sit down on the pavement in oil, just reflecting on what happened and more $ im going to have to spend-ill post a pic
Old 05-03-2010, 07:01 PM

bikemike is a decent person

Name:  05cbr.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  41.6 KB

motor and while im there crack the frame thanks-
Old 05-03-2010, 07:26 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

from that pic its looks like hte motor is DONE?

Looks like a FI cage?

You can score a motor for $350-$800 depending on whos selling it, and the frame wont be 'easy' to fix, but it is fixable. Looking at easily $700-$1100 for a legit frame with title, or $100-$400 to have it fixed depending on who you know and who you blow!
Old 05-03-2010, 07:38 PM

SEE_BEE_ARE is a decent person

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Zip tie it
hes not kidding. most of my bike got zip tied back togther after o wrecked. and it rides fine! ahah (just imagine some sort of zip tie smiley here)
Old 05-03-2010, 07:52 PM

Monstrosity is a decent person

Its just metal and plastic not the end of the world. Remember if it has **** or tires its gonna bring you issues.....

On a side note either get an F4I or fix it!
Old 05-03-2010, 08:02 PM

maverickxp is a decent person

dude were you just runnung extended sliders or is that a cage? if its just sliders shame on you for trying circles if it was a cage, **** that sucks. as for fixing, it can be fixed and motors are fairly cheap and easy to come by. if not. part out and buy f4i
Old 05-03-2010, 08:03 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Get it fixed, put back on those fairings and sell it.

Then buy an f4i set up for $2k and rock out.
Do what Inolen said I got a great Aluminum welder that welded my F4i frame. Take the motor out and take the motor and frame to the guy have him weld it.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:06 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

And I told you the night before you shoulda swapped that bent bolt on your FI cage. Probably wouldnt have been dealing with this now if you would have swapped it. And no Skillz - I didnt wipe his tears for him but I did think the oil was tears lmao.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Definitely see if you can weld it. Otherwise u better open up an ebay account and start finding a frame.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:38 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SEE_BEE_ARE
hes not kidding. most of my bike got zip tied back togther after o wrecked. and it rides fine! ahah (just imagine some sort of zip tie smiley here)
Yes, I'm sure he'll just zip tie that piece back on and be in business.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by maverickxp
dude were you just runnung extended sliders or is that a cage? if its just sliders shame on you for trying circles if it was a cage, **** that sucks. as for fixing, it can be fixed and motors are fairly cheap and easy to come by. if not. part out and buy f4i
FI cage
Old 05-03-2010, 11:25 PM

wreckin_repsol is a decent person

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
Definitely see if you can weld it. Otherwise u better open up an ebay account and start finding a frame.
+1 ebay that **** up an do what you can to get that frame welded!
Old 05-04-2010, 08:38 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bikemike

motor and while im there crack the frame thanks-

ahahahahaha same thing happend to my buddy zacs 600rr with the same cage..... ah **** i got a FI on my new f4i. i hate to say it but thats gona be a tough fix.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:08 AM
**** YOU

anarchist35 is an unknown quantity at this point

that really doesnt look that salvageable, even for a gangsta welder, unless it just broke off really clean...but then again someone that can tig really well can save some **** i cannot see. if it was me id part the bike out and charge it to tha game, buy and f4i to learn on....they're nearly indestructible....

dont worry, im changing a motor right now cause ima **** head and didnt tighten my cage up, when my HB failed. (caught some air)in tha next door parking lot ****! but at least my frame isnt broke and i do have an extra cause f4i's rule cause of the price. i had a '06 600rr i built that someone else wrecked, and it had some weak lookin **** allover it. but, you can stunt ANYTHING, but some are harder to learn on, simply cause parts are scarce/expensive when you screw-up. thats why you still see UGLY f4i's like mine at the lot.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:09 AM
**** YOU

that really doesnt look that salvageable, even for a gangsta welder, unless it just broke off really clean...but then again someone that can tig really well can save some **** i cannot see. if it was me id part the bike out and charge it to tha game, buy and f4i to learn on....they're nearly indestructible....

dont worry, im changing a motor right now cause ima **** head and didnt tighten my cage up, when my HB failed. (caught some air)in tha next door parking lot ****! but at least my frame isnt broke and i do have an extra cause f4i's rule cause of the price. i had a '06 600rr i built that someone else wrecked, and it had some weak lookin **** allover it. but, you can stunt ANYTHING, but some are harder to learn on, simply cause parts are scarce/expensive when you screw-up. thats why you still see UGLY f4i's like mine at the lot.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:09 AM
**** YOU

****, doulbe post!
Old 05-04-2010, 09:11 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
And I told you the night before you shoulda swapped that bent bolt on your FI cage. Probably wouldnt have been dealing with this now if you would have swapped it. And no Skillz - I didnt wipe his tears for him but I did think the oil was tears lmao.
so the truth comes out . i knew there had to be more, sorry about the bike Mike.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:32 AM

maverickxp is a decent person

i hate you you mother ****** i hope you die ^^^^^^
Old 05-04-2010, 10:00 AM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

not tightening your stuff

loose FI cage or a bent bolt will break your **** quick.
the extended sliders put a hella-ton of torque on your frame when you crash so when they are loose its 100x worse.

a good welder could prolly weld that and then reinforce it so you could atleast ride... that SUCKS tho...

Quick Reply: this is what hard working people get.....I NEED UR HELP STUNTERS!